(Book 1) Curiosity of the Cat...

By KatleyMor

*I have aged the charecters up for this story. * "In the world eighty percent of the population has access t... More

The Family - 1
Curious scent - 2
Let's do it! - 3
First steps! - 4
Let's begin! - 5
Saving a demon! -6
Brotherly love! - 7
Cheeky! - 8
My Hero! - 9
Safe! - 10
Family Cocoon!
The Opportunity!
First Day!
Blush!
Test Part 1!
Test Part 2!
All Might!
First Kiss!
Rage!
Pity!
Hurt on both ends!
Silence!
Need!
Tense!
FrΔ“z
Support!
Sleepover!
Night time Rendezvous!
Security!
Return!
Fight back!
Villains 0 Heroes 1
Ice cream
True Colours
Sexy and Sweet!
In sync
Eventful day!
Bakugou Family
Two become One!
Morning After!
Welcome to Japan Alex!
War of the Sports Festival!
Look out for Number 1.
Finalists decided!
Katsuki Vs (F/N)
Envious!
Hero Names.
Saturday Night at the Movies!
Sunrise!
Such a Romantic!
Make Love
What does she see in him?
Exams.
That Scent?
Surprise!
Villains at the Expo!
Dirty Cat!
A Dance to Remember!
A day with Alex!
A sleepy cat!
The bus!
Your Quirks True Name!
Hot Springs!
Training Camp Begins!
Courage!
Heroes 1-Villains 1
What he always wanted!
We failed our friends!
Is it over!
The Forgotten!
Prisoner!
Dorms!
Your Song!
Shaken!
Off your chest!
Your a hero!
Breaking Point!
Leo Snaps!
Embarrassing!
Your Mine!
The Call!
Fail-Safe!
Make up in the shower!
Time to Go!
Taken!
Stealth!
Don't worry because I am Here!
Bastet!
Forgiveness!
Out in the Open!
Your actions!
What's next?
The Cat with Eight Lives!
IT'S TIME!

Why your in U.A!

1.6K 56 18
By KatleyMor

After getting changed everyone headed out to make curry Katsuki seemed pissed off as usual not accepting help from anyone not even you but leaving him to it was the best option. You helped to peel veg as you weren't a good cook at all. Remembering you had brought something for the ash-blonde you smiled at the three girls you were with "I'll be back in a second ok." You learnt that the girl with orange hair with her face covered by a fringe was Komori her quirk was called mushroom but you weren't sure why. Then there was a really pretty girl called Tokage her quirk was Lizard tail splitter you weren't sure you wanted to know that one and the last was a pale girl called Yanagi her quirk poltergeist pretty self-explanatory.

"Sure thing (l/n)!" Tokage called as you ran towards your room you saw Katsuki storming off from an oven he had used way too much power on. Glancing over he looked good in a red tank top and green combat trousers. You were just wearing some denim shorts and a vest top with a (fave anime) picture on and some (f/c) converse as you bounced towards your room. Grabbing the hot sauce out your bag you turned to see two red eyes staring at you. "I saw you sneak off!" he smirked "I thought you could use some company since your cooking is clearly awful!" he laughed as you placed your hands behind your back.

"Nah I was just fetching something. I should go back and help. You should be as well grumpy!" you pouted at the boy who was walking further towards you. "Hmm nah they got this!" he smirked as he grabbed your chin making you look up to him. "Katsuki I'm really hungry and tired!" you groan. "I know me to. I just want one of these." he smiles as he pulls forward kissing you passionately. "Everyone would moan again!" he said as he pulled away. "Ok shall we go back and help." you smiled as he nodded as he grabbed your hand.

He seemed a little more conflicted than normal like he was trying to prove you were his "You ok?" you glance up "Fine!" he snapped back at you. "Good because...you're the only idiot for me and to prove it...I have this!" you smile holding out the hot sauce. "You really are a goddess!" he kissed your cheek as you walked back out. "Oh great class 1-A going off to..." you heard the boy from the sports festival who wound Katsuki up his name Monoma his quirk was copycat. He was cut off by a girl who your brother Leo had a crush on Kendo.

A pretty girl with orange hair who's quirk was big fist as she knocked the boy out "Sorry about that ignore him!" she smiled as you smiled back you brother stood next to her. "Well you have to work to get this." you smirked at the ash blonde who walked of "Tch!" was all you heard as you got back to the table. "We're sorry for Monoma. He seemed to really have it in for you guys!" Tokage commented looking a little embarrassed. Sitting down you shrugged "Don't worry. My hot-headed boyfriend doesn't really help" you smirked nervously. "Yeh...we didn't really want to ask but what you see in that guy...he seems really hot headed and rude." Tokage commented "Like all the time" Komori added making you laugh.

"Yeh you could say that. I guess you guys don't know him like I do. He actually saved me once from a villain." you shuddered thinking about "Really we didn't know that. Tell us more if you don't mind!" the girls asked as you filled them in on everything you guys had been through. When dinner was ready you were still talking to them as you felt a hand grab yours and pull you to sit down. "It was great getting to know you guys. I'll make sure to show you my cat forms tomorrow." you smiled and waved as they looked nervous.

You didn't even argue with Katsuki when he placed a bowl of food in front of you a big bowl. "Your gonna need your energy tomorrow.!" was all he said as you passed him the hot sauce "Thanks!" he smiled as you saw Kirishima literally shovelling in food. "If I got this crap at a restaurant I'd send this crap back!" he commented between mouthfuls. Before Momo explained why she ate so much apparently something turns into items.

You heard the end of the conversation "The more I eat the more I can create!" the proud girl commented before Sero added "Like how poop works!" before Jiro smacked him round the head yelling for him to apologise. After food you all went to bed apart from Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Sato, Leo and Monoma who all had lessons apparently they went on till 2am and they were back up at 7am. They all looked exhausted well everyone did as it was another day of training completely wiping you guys out.

Katsuki and yourself both agreed camp may just be too tiring and you that you needed to focus on improving but that didn't mean you didn't steal the odd kiss. You ran/jogged passed the group failed with Aizawa in the form of a cheetah your poor body ached as you over heard him but they looked worst, as they tried to focus. Aizawa was literally holding Kirishima up by his scarves.

"Think why you're more tired than the others and why you need to improve here!" Aizawa was holding no punches. As he commented on Ochacho and Aoyama on only just passing the exam as his eyes turned to you. "(l/n) I feel you're ready for the next step!" he smirked at you as you transformed to your normal form on the floor "I don't understand I'm soo tired and I've not practised hand to hand." you groan "Your hand to hand is fine. What if you need to move people on your back or be a smaller size quickly? Your quirk although cute is very powerful. Now I want you to turn into two different cats one after the other now you don't scream in pain anymore!" he smirked still holding Kirishima.

One of the wild, wild pussy cats was there as well the one named Ragdoll. To be honest at first you hadn't liked them but now you had more respect and they were constantly asking you questions about being a cat. "Sir I think you're a sadist!" you groan as the binds went from Kirishima's head to your body. "Yeh well maybe you should quit whining. I don't see that hot head boyfriend of yours complaining are you weaker than him! I know that his girlfriend can't be weak" your teachers voice scares you as you look at the ash blonde taking a breath.

As you were released he turned to the group "Don't lose focus each of you can move faster and no matter what you're doing, just remember where you started from. Don't forget who you were before U.A. Always keep in mind why your sweating and why your limits keep getting tested, that's what it means to improve." you stopped looking around to those closest to you who stopped for a second.

Midoryia who you knew had one hell of a story to tell as according to Katsuki he was quirkless before U.A or hide it. Then there was Todoroki whose father was Endeavour who only thought of his son as a tool to get above All Might, whose own mother placed a scar upon his face. Lastly there was Katsuki Bakugou, he was coming from always being the strongest in middle school to being one of the strongest in high school a title he had never had to compete with.

Then there was yourself, you had moved across the world to a new place. Been attacked and targeted by a villain who felt you were their property. You had met a boy that you would do anything for even risk your own life and the reason you chose U.A but also chose to become a hero was from the day you smelt that curious scent leading you to a boy who had been attacked by a slime monster.

This made you smile as you remembered why you were here as you glanced towards the ash blonde you knew his reasons weren't anything to do with you but yours were. Would you even be here if you hadn't met him? Would you have been taken by villains if it wasn't for him? Or would you still be scared of the dreams that plague your mind if it wasn't for him? You stared at the handsome boy with the explosive quirk for a second. You took in his spiky blonde tresses that were the softness thing you felt, his deep red eyes that held mostly anger for everyone but passion and love for you. Taking in all his feature you realised you never thanked him for making you stronger but one day maybe you could you didn't know how but you were determined.

No one else said a word but you were more vocal than usual and you teacher was right you could do this. "Your right Mr Aizawa." you yelled before you turned into a tiger and in minutes later you were a lion, then a leopard before back to yourself lying on the floor out of breath. Your lungs hurt to breath but you knew that you had to get stronger to protect those around you. As you transformed back into a lion you came back to yourself after a minute or so as you burst out laughing.

"What the fuck you laughing at cat" Katsuki growled still working on explosions. Out of breath your laughing stopped "I just thought I turned into a lion and Aizawa speech reminded me of the Lion King!" you laughed again as you lay flat on the floor "Remember who you are!" you burst out laughing before Aizawa yells out again before you hear the cat woman in blue Pixie-Bob call out.

"Don't forget tonight's going to be fun. We're pitting classes against each other in a test of courage. I know you've been training hard today and later you'll get to play hard. How's that for a reward" she was way too excited and you didn't like jump scares at all. Katsuki looked at you "The only play hard I want is that body of yours!" he whispered but he knew you could hear him as your face went bright red.

As training came to the end you yet again were all exhausted but had to make dinner for yourselves. Katsuki opted to help today by cutting veg in which you knew he was great at but Ochacho was a little stunned whilst Kirishima was grumpy that everyone was too lively. You don't think you had ever seen the red-haired boy be so grumpy. As you helped waiting for the night's activities hoping to get partnered up with Katsuki. 

***Thank you so much for reading.****

***I don't own BNHA or pictures****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
28.3K 831 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
167K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
216K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed β€’Intro β€’30 chapters β€’Hal...