Married to take revenge (COMP...

By silvyline86

Ranveer is IAS officer. He has only one mission in his life to destroy Chirag. Cause Chirag is playboy person... More

prologue
Saved her
Planning
Entry
Spy game
Marriage
wedding night
Is it love?
Dream
Oops...๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
"Mission Chirag"
"Mission Chirag -2"
Relief from Pain๐Ÿ’ž
Trap
Exposed
Mela๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Fight, Separation and realization
love confession
Tricked out by Demands๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Punishment for him/me๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Avoiding โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ
Passionate Night
who's Trapped Finally๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ
Mission Revenge Completed๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ
thank you guys

Epilogue โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

708 26 31
By silvyline86

Ranveer: ishu started to walk towards the door. Immediately I went and closed the door. When She tries to open  I would lock it. It happened for 2to 3 times...

Ishanni: today he is a different Ranveer... fully he is in playful mood.

Mama leave me..

Ranveer: no I won't...

Ishanni: I want to go...

Ranveer: you can go after giving liplock to me...

Ishanni: my eyes widened...I can't believe he is speaking these things loudly...I felt fully shy and covered my face...

Ranveer: I am enjoying by teasing her... suddenly I said," ishu I am hungry"

Ishanni: I removed my hands from face and said wait mama I will prepare in 5 Min...and was about to go when suddenly he lifted me and placed me on bed...

He had a smirk on his face...I understood what he said.... later it was a passionate night.....

After 1year...

On tv

Gangster Manja who was involved in drug smuggling and human trafficking was arrested last week. But last night he escaped from jail and till now no news...

In another dark room noise was coming out for help help....ya it's gangster Manja shouting....

Ganesh: Plan C executed successfully on Manja...

Ranveer: superb....

Now the crime rate also has come down...as we have executed this plan to many gangster as they did not mend their ways.

Ishanni: Now people feel safe to walk during night time.

Keerthana: and many left crimes...

Ranveer: Ya we four made a team to eradicate human trafficking from the city....

Finally Keerthana and Ganesh married each other. Their marriage was performed by Chirag parents....and they are living with Chirag's parents only...

And even Lakshmi's daughter has started going to college....

Finally, I and ishu are enjoying our married life... After she came to my life things have completely changed... Infact she and Keerthana have started their own business...

I am happy to see her settled in her carrier also....

Happy ending...

Ok bbye guys I hope you enjoyed the story.....

Plz like and vote... 🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 20.9K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
7.1K 409 34
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
1.5M 64.9K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
1M 83.1K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...