ARREST ME

By Inspireskook

Head of the police department and S.W.A.T. team, Soojin was forced to be upon the most dangerous case of all... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

19

8.2K 392 143
By Inspireskook

I yawned as I slowly start to wake up from my sleep. I stretched my arms up as I felt trapped once again.

A small smile reach my tired face as I turn to my side. I can feel his warm hug, even if we were both cold, we were warm in each other's hands.

Yesterday night was another. Our love seem to be real and strong. My heart is for him and his belongs to me.

My heart ache at his statement last night....

"What if you get tired of me? Forever is a long time. I will never get tired of you, but what do you feel about me?" He asked.

I caressed his pale face and kissed his lips, overdosing in his scent.

"The day I die will be when darkness take over... until then...my love for you is eternal. Forever indeed."

A sad smile was brought upon my face. He didn't want to lose me....

I felt a shift on my waist as he snuggle his face into the crook of my neck. Swarming his body closer to mine, he hugs me tightly.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning...." he trailed off as he was slowly pulled back to sleep.

"Hey. Get up hun." I chuckled.

"Two more hours." He pouts.

"You can be alone for two more hours" I stated.

"No thanks." He opened his eyes.

"Oh. And can-"

"Give me kiss." He puffed his lips out.

I smiled and kissed him.

"I love your morning breath... i can die all over again just to smell you." He joked.

I slapped his shoulder.

"Hey." I growled but laughed right after.

"Lets get-"

Suddenly the phone rang.

"Hmm?" I picked it up.

It was namjoon.

"Soojin! Soojin!"

"What? What is it so early in the-"

"We have to do it now!" He yells.

"What?!" I raise my voice knowing what he was talking about.

"Bring jungkook over and we'll talk about it." He says.

I turn off my phone and grab his face.

"Baby get ready we going to namjoon's!" I rushed up.

He didn't even question it.

He got up and got ready.

We left the house in minutes... In the car he was tense. For some reason, his hand gripping the wheel was tight.

"Relax." I said rubbing his shoulder.

I can feel his muscle relax a little bit.

"When namjoon calls early like this.. " he stop talking and shook his head.

"Its never good " he said sighing.

"Its okay. What ever it is, we'll get through it together." I said to assure him.

He glanced at me and looked into my eyes for a second.

"Mm." He nodded.

We finally arrived at namjoon's.

We both got out and ran into the mansion.

Opening the door, everyone was here.

"What is it?" We all sat in his meeting room.

"We have to do the ritual now." He says.

"Why?" I asked worried.

"For the ritual to work, we have to have most of the population of all vampires. But for some reason, the vampires without marks are increasing dramatically." He says.

"How much."

"100 an hour." He says.

"Its not much, but it will double." I rubbed my temple.

"Do you know who is doing this?" I asked.

"It has to be someone who knows about our plan." Jungkook says.

"But who can it be?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi is in his room right now trying to figure that out." Jin says.

"We just have to get the ritual going. To create another dimension takes a lot." He says.

Namjoon handed us a book.

I flipped it open to the page.

I looked at jungkook.

His eyes showed dominance and strength, but deep inside he is not prepared.

"Jungkook." I slide my palm against his cheek.

He stares into my eyes....

His eyes....

"I'm ready." He says giving me an assured smile.

My heart clenched as I looked into his galaxy orbs.

I looked around as everybody anticipated.

Something in me switched on....

Then I shook my head.

"No. You're not." I said turning around to namjoon.

"This is all going too fast." I said.

Everyone was shocked.

"What do you mean no?" Jungkook asked behind me.

"This is our plan. Our game. Who ever joins our game will have a result." I started.

"Making a whole new different dimension needs time. We can't rush into things " I reasoned.

" but-"

"Just because the population goes up. Doesn't mean anything. All we have to do is find the head and kill it. Simple as that." I said.

"We know you want to protect jungkoo-"

"Ofcourse you know. I'm not hiding the fact that I love him and don't want him to suffer, if anything, we suffer together." I gritted my teeth.

"Soojin. I can handle it." He says holding my arm.

"You don't know the power you will lose. You don't know what that can take away from you!" I raised my voice.

"We don't have a choice!" He yells back.

My breathing gets heavy as anger and worry mix in my blood.

"What if it takes you...." My voice cracked.

"It won't take-"

"You don't know that!" I screamed.

"How do you know!?" He screamed back.

"All purebloods are gone! Don't you see! All royal purebloods are gone jungkook! Maybe this is the reason?! All pureblood think alike. What if this is the reason why we are the last two!?" I screamed as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I can handle this." His pride takes over as he gently pulls me into a hug.

"You won't lose me." He kiss my head.

"I'm don't want to risk it." I sighed. My heart beating over its limits.

"But we came together for this... we came together to solve a problem. We just have a little bug stuck on to the problem for a little while." He says.

I shook my head.

"We have to take cautious. This is a sign that we can't do both at once. We have to do one problem at a time." I said determined.

"Soojin." Namjoon interferes.

"I am right. I know it. I sense it." I said.

Namjoon sighs.

"We just need to know the cause of the increase in vampires. We have to kill." I turned to jungkook.

"We have to kill many, Mark others and save our people." My eyes showed the same confidence that he saw in them when I was still working.

That same determined face when he didn't know what was coming. That face he fell for, was back.

He softly look into my eyes and nodded.

Namjoon widen his eyes. He didn't expect Jungkook to listen to me. He didn't expect it at all.

Jimin smashed his hand on the couch.

We turn our heads.

"Shit jungkook." Jimin growled.

Jimin seemed unhappy. He sighs loudly and annoyed. He rolled his eyes and glared at jungkook. He got up from the couch and walked towards him.

"Are you even a man-"

He was cut off when I came in front of jungkook and pushed his chest making him fall to the floor.

Taehyung helped jimin up as he grunts.

I scoffed.

"You." I started as he stood up.

"Do you have a mate jimin?" I growled.

Jimin glared at me.

"You don't." I started to slowly walk closer to him.

Jungkook stood behind me not saying anything.

"You don't know the feeling of another person. Now its not about him or me. Its about us. If he dies. I die. If he cries. I cry. If he laughs, I laugh. " I shook my head at him.

"If you think, that he isn't a man if he listen to me..... then you're wrong." I growled.

I came up to his face and shoved his chest making him stumble back.

"I love him."

"I just got him. I will not kill us for one stupid problem." I said.

"And you are in no place to say what he is. He is my man. Find your oan mate to shit about." I gave him one last shove.

I turn around and suddenly the door in front of me swung open. Yoongi with tired eyes and messy hair walks out.

He looks at me.

"I know who it is." He says.

"'Who is it?" Jin asked.

He sighs, then his stare becomes sharper and sharper.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

"Officer Jun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Ace Killer By Yoo Nabi

Mystery / Thriller

196 17 9
"You've never shown your face nor revealed your identity to me. I'm foolish to think that you are a good person. You are nothing but a cowa-" You sto...
410K 16K 53
[COMPLETED] "Who is he?" I asked Ji Eun as I eyed at him. "He's Jungkook. He's really mysterious, don't go near him. Some girls even came back actin...
384 53 4
"I will make sure that you will see this handsome face of mine for the first and the last time with your pretty eyes.." The killer said and gouged h...
10.5K 246 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...