Kefla X reader

Od FcrimsonKingg

This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an origina... Více

How its going to work.
Universe 14
Last day in universe 14
Universe 7
Hyperbolic time chamber
Idk
The perfect fight
New form
Not a chapter
Tournament of power (pt 1)
Tournament of power (pt 2)
T.O.P (pt3)The dreadful super fusion
Not a chapter (idea)
(Epilouge lemon)
Merry christmas!
Dokkan 2
Dokkan 3
Dokkan 4
Return

Comicon

2K 8 3
Od FcrimsonKingg

I know this story is over but I just wanted to say that I just recently went to my first comicon and it was awesome!.

I met the dub voice actors for deku and ochako. They seem like nice people but sadly they were just probably putting on a fake smile. But still cool to meet them.

I got all of this signed by luci or ochako and the certifications on the top right that proves that I met them. I also got an autograph by Justin or deku but I'm too lazy to take a picture of it.

My favorite part was how luci (ochako) signed off every character on that poster.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.3K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
840 25 17
Like the title suggests, this is a Kakavege book full of oneshots that I didn't feel like smushing into my other one. If you haven't read the first b...
45 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...
12.6K 184 8
Inspired by the Dragon Ball Legends One Year Anniversary story in this What If story Goku and Vegeta face off against one of their most powerful fusi...