The yo-yo

By LoveroftheMiracle

So this is gonna be a reveal fanfic. Also this is my first fanfic so it's probably gonna sound like trash. Do... More

Surpise Visitor
Disappointment
Marinette is Sorta Successful
Abandoned

Intro

70 6 13
By LoveroftheMiracle

Tuesday Evening, December 13
Mari's POV
"Tikki, can you pass me the needle?"
"Sure, Marinette," Tikki replies.

It was about 6 pm and I was working on a dress for the Winter Dance. It's translucent blue, sparking everywhere and it's sleeveless all made with silk . (Author's Note: I might insert a drawing but I'm like the worst artist ever 😂😂) I've been working on it for about 3 weeks now and it's almost done!!! Just some last minute embroidering left.

By the way, the dance is on Friday and it's Tuesday. Tuesday!! I really wanna ask Adrien to dance with me but I'm probably gonna chicken out. It's been a year and I still haven't confessed to him. I know he probably doesn't like me but I can't blame him. How can he like somebody that can barely speak to him. My speech is improving though. I can now have a conversation with him as long as I'm not looking at him. Which is weird but an improvement.

Adrien's POV
I'm tired of photo shoots! It's all I do!!!!! Is that the only thing I'm good for? Looking pretty? My father has got to be the most unsympathetic person ever.
"You know what will make you feel better. Cheese!!" , says Plagg.
"Ya thanks but no thanks", I tell him
"Suit yourself".
Being Chat Noir is the only time I can be free. The fighting, the adrenaline, and Ladybug.
Ladybug. She's so awesome. She's sweet, caring, and the only person who I can be my full self around. I've had the biggest crush on her for a long time. But I don't think she returns my feelings. She says we're strictly superheroes and our only job is to save Paris. I guess she's right but it still hurts. She won't let us reveal our identities either. Although I do understand that the consequences of doing that are terrible, I just can't help but wonder. Who knows? We might even know each other!

"Adrien stay focused! The spaghetti is ready!", says my photographer. I put on a fake bright smile for the camera.
"Nooo, I need more emotion. How about we resume this tomorrow".

Sounds good to me. I go home and finish my homework. Just then I remember the dance. I'm going to have to ask father if I can go though. I'll ask him first thing tomorrow.
"Night Plagg," I say.
"Night, kid. Also we're running out of cheese so go stock up on that."
"Will do", I reply. And then I go to sleep.

AN: This chapter is really short but I promise that the rest of the chapters will be longer. Also sorry if the story is really bad, this is my first fan fiction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...