1, Fairy Tail, a new day

By Magnoliafairy77

Introduction: Four years had passed since the terrible battle against Zeleph, where he was destroyed , accord... More

1. A new mission, a new beginning
2. The Sakura Festival, the day of Love
3.Sakura day,wedding bells
5.the blessings of pregnacy :)
6. A terrible Threat
7.Safe, at home
8. Epilogue and bonus gallery
9.GALLERY PART 2
Bonus Gallery 2

4. Honey Moon

87 2 5
By Magnoliafairy77

The next day, late in the morning, Juvia woke up slowly, the sun was filtering behind the curtains, she opened her eyes, realizing that Gray was watching her marveled; Surprised, she took a few moments to realize that all this was real, and suddenly she blushed, a little embarrassed, remembering the night before. She could not believe that finally, the man she loved so much, was there beside her, that she was now his wife, that they gave, and belonged to each other for life. Gray had been love at first sight, from the first moment, when they were still enemies, and had to fight. That day he won more than a duel; he also won her heart forever, thanks to him the gloomy sky of the "rain woman" for the first time, cleared up, he entered in her life like the sun she saw for the first time that day.Gray had watched her for long minutes, before she opened her eyes, he could not have enough of her beauty, her sweetness, white and fragile like a drop of rain, like snow, he said to himself that she was destined to him, she water, him, ice. Their magic was complementary, just like their beings. He watched her diving into her deep blue eyes, and finally was able to speak :

"Juvia, you know, I never knew how to put words ... on my deepest feelings, I made you wait too long because of that, and I'm sorry, but from today I want you to know that you are the most beautiful gift that life has brought me, I had shut myself up in my loneliness, in the fear of losing another loved one ... but your patience and sweetness, your presence, comforting, nurturing, melted this armor. You are wonderful, my love, Juvia, my wife, my little rain drop , I want you to know, I will protect you, I will take care of you, and I will do everything to fullfill your dreams. " he had spoken slowly, his eyes still plunged into Juvia's. She smiled between tears of happiness:Gray - sama, Gray ...my beloved, Juvia knows ... and Juvia is so happy. She had never thought it possible to have such perfect happiness, to be Gray's wife at last, Juvia is so lucky! "She cried with a smile, and they kissed for a long time, they remained entwined, in silence, simply savoring their happiness .

In the next suite, Lucy had woken up for a while; she turned languidly under the sheets, savoring the heat of the sun, as well as Natsu's body, which embraced her. She watched him sleep, moved and amused; it was not the first time she'd seen him asleep, but this time, after their first wedding night, it was not the same. She thought how sweet and almost childish he looked as he was fast asleep.
Lucy smiled, and leaning over her husband, kissed him, which made him sigh in his sleep, without waking him up; amused, she thought, "he really sleeps like a dragon" and she layed down again on his shoulder, Natsu slowly opened his eyes, and a big smile lighted his face as he hugged his wife harder against him."Hmm, hello Luce ...Mrs Dragneel, sleeped well?" He said with a malicious smile.Lucy laughed nervously, and kissed him to hide the red on her cheeks:"Perfectly Natsu ... your wife is perfectly satisfied, and had a very good night ... pity that we can not stay longer" she sighed - just enough time to enjoy a hot bath, and it will be time to return at the guild about 2pm "Natsu looked at her, for once, looking serious, he hugged her, kissed her, then said:"Lucy, you know, I love you, so much, you're my happiness Luce ', my star, and my treasure, and you know, a dragon jealously watches over his good ... I want to make you happy, that you never regret this choice, because you are my wife, my love, but also, always, my nakama and my friend. ""Yes Natsu, I dreamed for a long time this moment, I believe that I have loved you since the first day, and thanks to you I found a new family, I could live the life that I had chosen, and now we will continue this journey together, build our future. ""Speaking of family, you know, I can't wait for a baby !! I want at least 4!" he said, laughing."What?" "Oh, oh, sloow down ... We'll see how we get through with the first one... but I'll admit, it's a relief to me that you want the same thing, I want a child from you too, I feel ready."
Natsu hugged her by the waist and they rolled on the other side under the sheets. He looked at Lucy intently, holding her face in his hands."Thank you, Luce '... thank you for being mine."

Back at the guild, they discovered that their nakamas were still celebrating, going on with the party ; the tables had been in place since the day before, and many of them drank and ate, in high spirit and laughter filled the place.
The first to come and congratulate them was Mirajane, still moved by the celebration of the day before."So! Our dear girls, come! Oh I, should say... Mrs. Dragneel and Mrs. Fullbuster! Tell me, are you happy?" That first night ... "
She began bombing them with questions with an ecstatic and over-excited air."Calm down Mira ... everything is fine, we are all very happy." Lucy answered her."Yes, Mira - san, Juvia and Lu-chan are very happy ... "Juvia continued, a little embarrassed.
Levy, Cana, Lisana, and Wendy all came to hear news and congratulate the brides again. Finally, Erza appeared in her usual armor, looking serious as always but smiling, she called the two couples next to her.
"Guys, here's a gift for you four, from all the guild, Master Luxus and Old Master, wanted to leave you two weeks of honeymoon, and here are the tickets for the Akane Resort " Announced Erza smiling. It was a general surprise, because it had been kept secret, and all the members commented on the news, congratulating the two couples."Oh how lucky! Enjoy your honeymoon guys!" Cana shouted them...
"Lu - chan, said Levy, I'm so happy for you! Akane is really a wonderful place, that's where Gajeel took me too, on honeymoon! Enjoy ... "Levy tried to hug her friend Lucy despite her already imposing belly."I hope that by the time you return I won't have burst" she says laughing - whew, can't wait for them to arrive, but not too soon, I still have 6 weeks left... Do not rush too much to make babies"! She added with a little nod to the two girls.
After kissing their friends and thanking everyone, the two couples went home to prepare for their departure, scheduled for the end of the afternoon, all four were so happy, even the two boys did not poke nor tease, as usual.

They would enjoy 2 unforgettable weeks, parties, beaches, sun, and their love...

Let them enjoy this magical holiday, which marks the beginning of their lives as newlywed couples.

By the time they return, the guild continued its life, its quests.

A week after their departure, on a very hot day, Levy felt that the moment had arrived, a little early! She was at the HQ library, the most fresh and pieceful place of the guild, with Wendy and Carla, sorting the books she had just finished last month, when suddenly she felt a sharp and painful contraction, she recognized the signs that announced labour. Fortunately, Wendy was able to relieve her a little, Gajeel arrived quickly and transported her to the infirmary.

With the help of Porlyusica and Wendy, Levy gave birth safely to her twins, who were vigorous though a bit small and pemature; everything went well, after their birth, they placed the twins in a lacrima - incubator, to allow them to finish growing up safely. Everyone in the guild was relieved, Gajeel was very proud of his little wife and his two little boys, Levy was fine, despite the fatigue she was delighted and their little Emma was very excited to have become a big sister! It was another opportunity for a party at Fairy Tail, everyone drank and sang to the health of the Redfox family, and especially little Gaile and Jade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 16.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
21.2K 1.1K 17
Sherlock needs Irene Adler's help to bring down Moriarty's network. Irene drives a rather hard bargain.
7.8K 100 38
In a AU where EXO are parents.
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...