Clementine x Child Male Reade...

By odini210

You lived a simple life as a kid, you had perfect parents that would do anything for your benefit. Everything... More

All Hell Breaks Loose!
Meeting Her
The Boat God Himself
One Of Them Is Bitten!
Family Is What You Make It
You Sunk My Battleship
Save One, Save Another
Starved For Help (edited)
Best Friends Forever
The Hard Choices
Long Road Ahead
Lose One, Lose Another
New Life Lessons And Greetings
Welcome to Savannah
Molly
The Kid In The Attic

Just Some Guy

3.8K 85 68
By odini210

Clem's pov

It's been a few hours since YN showed up at my tree house and since then, we've gotten on well. He told me all his hobbies and interests such as he likes films like Star Wars and he reads a lot of superhero comics. he seemed embarrassed when he told me that one, I thought it was cute. I assured him it was fine and he immediately felt better. We were currently colouring when we heard a loud crash coming from the forest over my fence.

Clem: YN, what was that?

YN: I don't know, we should go and have a look.

Clem: No, we can't. I'm scared to go back out there.

YN: We'll be fine Clem, do you trust me?

He holds his hand out for me and smiled, I smiled back as I grabbed his hand as he gently shook it to comfort me.

Clem: I do.

YN: Great, now let's go.

He let go of my hand then he opened the door and climbed down the tree house, he waited at the bottom and waited for me to climb down. Once I got to the bottom, we walked over to the fence and YN crouched down and raised his hands out, waiting for me to go first. I placed one foot on his hands then he lifted me up high enough for me to reach the top of the fence. Once I was on the other side, I waited for YN to climb over the fence. Once he climbed over, we walked over to where we heard the sound.

We kept walking until we found a car upside down and a dead body next to the car. We looked around and saw someone on the ground with his arm waving at us.

???: Help! There's been a shooting!

Clem: We should help him.

YN: We can't, what if there's monsters out there. We should go back to the tree house.

Clem: Okay.

We turned around and climbed back over the fence then went back up the tree house again. We stayed there for a while before we hear a sound coming from outside the tree house.

Clem: Is it him?

YN opened the door slightly and peaked out, he then closed the door and turned back to me.

YN: Yeah, he's gone inside your house.

I then start panicking before remembering that I had a spare walkie talkie in on of the draws in the kitchen, I grab the one I had with me and turned it one before speaking.

Clem: Hello?

There was no response for a few seconds until the man answered us.

???: Hello?

I perk up before responding.

Clem: You're not my dad?

???: No, I'm not. What's your name?

Clem: I'm Clementine, this is my house.

???: Hi Clementine, I'm Lee. Are you alone? I swear I saw someone with you.

Clem: No, I'm not alone. I'm with my friend, YN.

YN perked up and looked at me with wide eyes and an open jaw before smiling at me, I smile back before the man speaks again.

Lee: Where are your parents?

Clem: There went on vacation to Savannah, where the boats are?

Lee: Yeah, I know the place. Where are you?

Clem: We're hiding I'm my tree house away from the monsters.

I then peak out the door and see Lee standing by the kitchen window.

Clem: See, can you see me? I can see you.

I stick my hand out and wave at him, he then smiles at me and returns the wave. Just then, I see a monster behind and squeal through the walkie talkie. Lee then turns around and sees the monster, he struggles with it so we climb down the tree house and run to his aid. When we got to the slide door, Lee and the monster were right in front of us. I noticed the monster was Sandra, my babysitter, and immediately look away. YN then opens the slide door and pulls out his gun and shoots her in the head. She goes limp and falls on top of Lee, he pushes her off him and gets up. He takes a second to catch his breath before looking at us.

Lee: Hi.

Lee looks at me before turning to YN, who still had the gun in his hand, he stares at him for a second before smiling.

Lee: Thank you.

YN smiles at him before putting his gun away. Lee then crouches down to our level.

Lee: You've been all by yourselves through this?

Clem: Yeah, I want my parents to come home now.

Lee then looks at the floor before looking at me again.

Lee: I think that might be a little while.

Clem: Oh.

Lee then looks at YN.

Lee: What about your parents? Where are they?

YN looks at the floor before looking back up and answers him.

YN: They're... They're dead, they turned into those monsters. And I had to kill them.

Lee's eyes widen and his jaw drops before looking at the floor. He then looks back up at YN, who had tears in his eyes but was trying to force them back.

Lee: I'm sorry kid.

YN nods at him in appreciation before Lee moves closer to us.

Lee: Look, I don't know what happened. But I'll look after you until then, both of you.

Lee stands back up as we look at him.

Clem: What do we do?

Lee: We need to find help before it gets dark.

Clem: Yeah, it's not safe at night.

Lee: Yeah, let's go.

Lee walks next to me and grabs my hand as YN opens the slide door, we step outside before I turn around and look at the house before closing the slide door. We made our way to the gate and saw two men looking at a car, they seemed to be stuck. Lee then opened the gate and walked over to them while we followed behind him.

Lee: Hey!

The two men jump before turning around and stare at us.

???: Holy shit!

???: Don't eat us!

Lee: We're not going to hurt you.

The two men lower their arms and stare at us.

???: Oh thank god, thought you and the little ones were going to give us both the chomp.

Lee: We're trying to find help.

???: Yeah, no kidding. You hurt your leg pretty bad.

Lee: Yeah...

YN and I look at his leg before looking away in disgust. one of the men then spoke up again.

???: Are you trying to get home? Because you should be. Those things are all over the damn pace. I haven't seen anything as gnarly as this neighbourhood since downtown Atlanta, fifteen miles back. I'm Shawn, Shawn Greene.

Lee: Lee. This is Clementine and YN.

The other man then crouched down to mine and YN's level.

???: I'm Chet.

We smile at him before Shawn speaks again.

Shawn: We shouldn't be out in the open like this. How about you help us clear the way and we'll take you and your children out of here, and down to my family's farm. It should be safer there.

Lee: I'm not their dad. I'm... JUST SOME GUY.

Shawn: Just some guy?

Lee: I came across them while I was looking for help, they came to my rescue when one of those things attacked me.

Shawn: Okay...

Just then, monsters started roaming towards us. We helped push the car out of the way and hop in Shawn's truck with me and Lee in the cab and YN and Chet on the loader. As we drive away, I look at my house as it goes further and further away from us.

Shawn: For "just some guy", it seems you saved a whole bunch of lives today.

We then turn the corner and drive towards the farm that Shawn told us about.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE BOAH

I HOPE YE ENJOY

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.6K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...
65K 1.2K 24
The dead started walking when I was 9 years old, my mother just gave birth to my little sister named Bella but died after her birth. Me and Dad took...
16K 443 48
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TELLTALES CHARACTERS OR GAMES. In these stories I'm gonna make Clem more emotional because unlike the games she has someone to t...
1.6K 73 22
Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who was on his way to jail when the undead started to rise, making him get a second chance at life. Soon he meets...