cupid in disguise 『 p.jh × p...

By CHAEHYONA

park jihyo takes off on a mission- she gets to live like a normal girl to get minatozaki sana and park jimin... More

❥ c h a r a c t e r s
001 › the licensed cupid
REBOOTING!

000 › the little cupid

138 5 1
By CHAEHYONA

annyeong, annyeong! i'm one of the operators of this account- chiyonii, the oldest.

so, i'm back with another story! i hope you support me until the end of this story, even though my writing is a little bit rusty as of now hehe.

now, on to the story!

❛ ━━━━━━ ・❪ 💘 ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"aww, look~!"

"they're really made for each other."

"i'm so happy for them!"

everyone was cheering loudly for the new couple that had confessed on each other recently.

"suzy-unnie, you're amazing!"

"you managed to get chaeyoung and jungkook together!"

"the day i get my cupid license, i'm going to be like suzy-noona."

while everyone is still happily chatting about chaeyoung and jungkook, and also complimenting suzy-unnie for doing her mission successfully- i felt something strange.

its like, there's something weighing down on my chest, weird.

my eyes started roaming around. i tried finding the source of it, and my eyes landed on something- or rather someone, i could feel the negative energy from him.

he was behind the tree, his gaze towards the couple.

i furrowed my brows in confusion and looked closely at the boy.

chubby cheeks, big ears, holding a- wait, is that a furret?

"kyaaaah~ how cute~" i cooed over, its kinda unsual to see a boy having a pet furret.

but then again, the negative energy-

"who's cute?"

"WAH!" i jumped at the voice, i turned to see my senior behind me. "yah, oppa! you scared me!"

taecyeon snickered, "are you crushing on someone already?"

"huh?"

"right." he facepalmed, "you're jihyo, the famous oblivious cupid here."

i puffed my cheeks and glared at him. "is that an insult, oppa?"

"nope." he answered, patting my head gently, "you're still a cupid in training, you'll understand it all when the right time comes, jihyo."

i looked back at the boy, and noticed his sad eyes and shaky figure.

"taecyeon-oppa?" i stared up at him. "are you feeling something weird?"

"what do you mean?"

i pointed the boy with the furret, "i could feel negative energy coming from him, oppa."

"really?"

i nodded.

taecyeon looked around, searching for someone.

"jinyoung!"

another cupid turned at us, it was one of my seniors too- he just recently got his cupid license.

"hyung, what is it?"

taecyeon pushed me in front of jinyoung, gesturing me to ask him about it.

"hello, jihyo-ssi."

"jinyoung-oppa.." i again pointed the boy, "can you feel the negative energy coming from him?"

he blinked. "what do you mean? i don't feel anything from him."

before i could talk again, taecyeon cut me off.

"then, this could means- its a sign."

"sign? w-what do you mean-"

"i need to go! i have a mission to finish." he spreads his wings, "bye!" then taecyeon takes off.

aish.

"jinyoung-oppa-" i turned to look at him, but he was no longer there.

i sighed deeply, and my gaze goes at the boy again. its looks like- he's crying.

the feeling in my chest, its making me having a hard time to breath- and its making me dizzy.

the next thing i knew- i blacked out.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

my eyes slowly fluttered open, a fresh breeze hitting my face.

i sat on the ground, looking around the- wait, this isn't heaven anymore.

where am i?!

then something hit my leg, i heard a loud thump-then i saw someone in front of me, face flat on the ground. looks like he tripped down on my legs.

"NO!"

he quickly stood up and he sobbed, it made my chest twisted in pain. i looked at his face and realization hits me.

it's that boy..

but how did i get here on earth?

while i'm still panicking inside, i heard his sobs again- making me snap out of the trance.

i stood up and gently tapped his shoulder, "w-why are you crying?"

he was having a hard time talking and noticing that his pet was no longer with him.

i hold both of his shoulders to look at him directly, "you stay here, i'll get your ferret back. arrachi?"

he nodded meekly.

i ran and followed the ferret's trail, i could smell its scent.

then an idea popped in my mind- right, how didn't i thought about it?

i gently whistled a special tune, a tune from heaven that could attract anything.

ㅡ 3RD PERSON ㅡ

the boy was still sobbing silently, waiting for the little girl to come back with his pet- he heard something, a tune so beautiful.

he started swaying side to side, going along with the tune- its soothing him.

then after a minute, it ended softly. the same time jihyo came back, the ferret cozily nuzzling in her little arms.

"found it."

the boy was about to hold his pet, when jihyo spoke up in her little voice, "can i hold it for a few minutes more?"

he looked up at her face, her big brown eyes is shining because of the sunlight, a soft smile plastered in her lips, an overall angelic features.

jihyo blinked in confusion when she didn't get an answer, but instead stared directly at her.

she waved her hand in front of the boy's face, "uhh.."

they boy snapped out back from reality, ears turning red in embarrassment, "s-sure, you can play with my pet for a w-while." he shyly smiled.

"yaaaaay~!" jihyo cheered excitedly, "by the way, nice to meet you.."

"chanyeol, my name is chanyeol."

she held out her little hand for a handshake, a wide grin in her face, "nice to meet you, chanyeol!"

after that, jihyo didn't worry about on how is she going back in heaven.

she just enjoyed her time playing like a normal little girl on earth.

and chanyeol almost forgot the reason why he is crying earlier.

the thing that he could only think that time, is that he met and spend time with his new friend..

but for him, he met an angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
71.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...