You and I Fell in Love

By ckuwide

"When you love someone you can change for them, but are you willing to?" ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ 2019 Copyright ©... More

~INTRODUCTION~
•MAIN CHARACTER's INTRODUCTIONS•
~Prologue~
~Pad Talk(1st Chapter)~
~Pad Talk pt.2~
~Helping Her Out...?~
~First Fight of the Year~
~Dashi Run Run Run~
~A Bangtan Boy~
~Group Issues~
~Bump~
~Hated Scent~
~Park's Announcement~
~It's Time~
~Roasting Each Other~
~Who's Your Enemy~
~You Stole my Group~
~You Stole my Childhood Friend~
~You Stole Everything~
~Believing and Waiting~
~The Oppa Games~
~Truth/s or Dare/s~
~Kiss, Marry, or Kill~
❌𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐕'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲❌
~Mornings with Bangtan~
~Pool Hotty~
~Bipolarism on Jimin~
~Catfight Gone Wrong~
~Dark Brown Eyes~
~Fall, Everything, Fall~
~Guardian Angel~
~Not Guilty, Just B*tchy~
~Attention-Seeker~
• 𝐔 𝐏 𝐃 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐒? •
~Confusing Side Battle~
~Leaving~
𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭
~Heartbeat~
~I'll Miss You, I Love You, and I'm Sorry~
~Jina~
¿𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲?
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
~Guilty Messages~
Lemme tell ya'll a tale..
OFFICIAL Announcement : my plans with this book, "new book" coming soon ?

~Hot Storage Room~

221 10 1
By ckuwide

V

When Jungkook said that he wanted to kiss Y/n I was furious. I mean sure he doesn't know that I like Y/n, but he should still know his limits...

I mean the guy's a playboy, but who could blame him? He wanted IU noona to notice him.

Y/n: "Ummm Jungkook I don't think you should kiss me..."

Our eyes grew wide

Y/n

Y/n: "Ummm Jungkook I don't think you should kiss me.."

The guys widened their eyes especially Jungkook

Y/n: "Guys what's the deal? Haven't you guys seen a girl say 'no' when someone says that he'd kiss her?"

I wasn't really confused or shook 'cuz it was always like this in stories...The boy gets rejected by the girl and his friends are shook because he has never been rejected before...

It was always like this...so cliché...
(a/n: hehe pls dont sue me😅)

This is the real world people, not everything is the same and that's the truth

I sighed

Y/n: "If you guys are gonna be shook because Jungkook has never been rejected, then can you boys shrug that thought of..?"

I rolled my eyes and the boys surprisingly did as I told them

That's a first

(정국)Jungkook: "Sorry Y/n...we just never met a girl that is just so straight forward before"

I just smiled

Y/n: "Yeah, yeah..."

Jungkook hugged be from behind and sat back down with a smile on his face

(정국)Jungkook: "You guys should also hug Y/n. She's comfy and warm"

I just giggled at Jungkook's response 'cuz who wouldn't? The guy's adorable....and because of his cuteness—something almost slipped out of my foolish mouth

Y/n: "Awwwww now that's just sweet opp-"

I quickly raised my hand to cover my mouth

I was shook that Jungkook's words almost made me loose my chill. The others were also obviously shook..

(지민)Jimin: "Well, well what do we have here? Is the idiot letting our little playboy break her boundaries? She seems to have something for him"

Jimin had his usual smirk on, which was really annoying me..I swear I didn't found it attractive in any way 'cuz I ain't those cliché girls who find smirking 'hot'

How do they even find it that way?

I find smirking annoying 'cuz it's something that mocks me for who I am...

Y/n: "Shut up Jimin..."

I clenched my jaw hard as I tried to keep calm

(지민)Jimin: "Oh! Does the idiot have a little crush on the playboy..?"

Y/n: "Shut the f*ck up Jimin..."

(지민)Jimin: "She does! Now you heard her Jungkook, you better love her"

Now I was really mad

It wasn't because I liked Jungkook or anything...It's just that Jimin's mocking tone is just really annoying! Imagine someone younger than you teasing you for doing something or saying something really serious...

What would you feel?

Or when someone keeps on bothering you saying the same things over and over again...!

What would you feel?

You'd feel annoyed and mad right..?

Well I wish I could say the same 'cuz I'm feeling 10x more than what you're feeling

Y/n: "SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU LITTLE-"

I cut myself and started charging towards him, but before I could even attack the playjerk stands up and instead of charging towards me he just ran away. I, in the other hand,was astonished by this and so were the others I guess...

Instead of giving up I ran towards him, which wasn't the best idea 'cuz he's so f*cking quick! Maybe it was because he was short, but how can someone be so short and so quick..?

Maybe it was science or maybe I'm just really stupid to think that...

Anyway, Jimin and I ran all around the mansion. Playjerk ended up going inside the storage room, so I followed since he forgot to lock or even close the door...

It was a BIG mistake

The room was too small for two people. I mean how can a storage room in a large a** mansion be so f*cking small..?!

a/n

You were uncomfortable in the very little space you had with the playjerk, so you tried adjusting yourself to reach the light switch easier. It wasn't much of a deal 'cuz you were basically leaning against the door.

Jimin, on the other hand, regretted this descision of his. It was obvious in his face, really. He also kept on squirming, which wasn't much of a help to you.

Y/n: "Sh*t! Will you stop moving?! I'm trying to reach the light switch!"

(지민)Jimin: "You mean this light switch?"

Jimin opens the light and began squirming even more when he saw what kind of posittion you were in. You could say that he was very uncomfortable with this because your palms were on his chest—you were striving so hard to push him away.

Jimin had his arms on your shoulders since he too was also trying to push you away.

Due to the lack of oxygen and the limited space, the two of you began sweating, which obviously didn't help either way.

(지민)Jimin: "F*ck! Your skin is so sticky! Get off me!"

Y/n: "You get off!"

You two began pushing each other until both of your backs ached.

What happened next was a rather shocking/unexpected mistake...

Because Jimin was so tired he hugged you accidentally. You were also tired, so you hugged him back accidentally as well...

You didn't even ignore the fact that you were hugging your rival and neither did Jimin...

What mattered right now was that you were tired and you needed support...

After a few minutes of the hugging session you finally realized what you were doing, so you quickly try to shove Jimin away. The playjerk gladly obeyed.

(지민)Jimin: "What the f*ck just happened?"

Y/n: "You f*cking hugged me you playjerk!"

(지민)Jimin: "It wasn't my fault that YOU hugged me back idiot!"

Y/n: "Why'd you even hug me in the first place?!"

Jimin kept his mouth shut, not knowing how to explain it to you because he too didn't know why he even hugged you

Y/n: "Open you mouth and say something!"

(지민)Jimin: "I- don't know...."

Jimin voice kinda felt guilty in a way, but you just ignored his tone and sighed

Y/n: "Move..."

Jimin did as he was told and moved a little bit away from you. You turned around and opened the door. Turns out it was locked...

Y/n: "Sh*t..."

You turned to Jimin

Y/n: "Great job you 바보! You just locked us inside"

After your sarcastic response, Jimin looked at you with a sharp glare. It was as if he was telling to you just die and go to hell...

He seemed and looked like the devil himself with this look

(지민)Jimin: "Move..."

You looked at him in confusion, while trying to process what he just said. It was as if he was reading your mind because he shoved past you and began looking for something on the shelves.

Y/n: "What are you-"

Jimin found what he was looking for, it was a key...

He opened the door and began walking outside with his hands in his pocket. You peeped out a little bit before glancing at Jimin who just enetered his room followed with a loud thud after he closed- no slammed the door.

You sighed

Y/n

Jimin walked inside his room, while I started walking downstairs....

Was he mad at me or something?

Well I can't blame him if he is....

I stopped walking when I realized that I didn't really want to hang with the boys after my little arguement with the playjerk, so I shifted my body towards my room instead.

My room was just beside Jimin's, so when I entered it I began hearing Jimin swearing and groaning loudly. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I did here and few groans and a scream that I assume was coming from someone else....??

???: "Gosh darn it you f*cking a**hole! What stupidity did you do this time?!"

Was Jimin talking to someone?

Just then I hear a loud thud as I quickly removed my ear from the wall. Turns out Jimin suspiciously knew I was listening...

He's hiding something....
____________________________________
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐️
Follow 👤
And HELP me out😂

보라해 ARMY!💜
May you one day meet 방탄소년단😉💜

(미안헤 for my grammar |ENGLISH my 1st Language)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 690 60
".. why?" "Because, Love hurts, Jeon..." ".. and I love you, even when you hurts me." - ❣ Notes: the first 30 chapters are short prompts. Long chapte...
1.6K 138 13
Some relationships are not acceptable by fate. But few do not accept their fate
141K 3.5K 8
When you (reader) got in a fight with Park Jimin and was in an accident which, slowly rebuild the love that you once had. Completed [✔️]
18.1K 588 18
WARNING : CONTAINS. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS Where is all started because of one insecurity and one insensitivity ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...