~South Park Style Oneshots~

By ShilohBuff

Just a collection of Stan x Kyle oneshots!! [Artwork is not mine!! It's just so cute I had to use it] More

Every Part
It's a Trap!
♥︎Kiss♥︎
Don't Leave Me
゚。Cute Competition。゚
Spill That Spring Break Tea (1)
Spill That Spring Break Tea (2)
Spill That Spring Break Tea (Bonus)
Can You Believe This Shit?
Winter Has Never Felt So Warm
Your Aura Almost Drowns Me
A Kiss to Your Wrist is Better Than None
You Shine Brightest in October

Jews Love Black Lipstick

6.8K 110 352
By ShilohBuff

Heeeyy!! Currently writing other fics that have been suggested! For now, I'm throwin this at ya'll

Ft. Fike

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was a pretty uneventful Sunday afternoon in the Broflovski household. It was quiet, with only the TV humming and the clicking sound of a keyboard coming from upstairs.

The two brothers, Kyle and Ike, were currently vegging out on the sofa in the living room. They were also wallowing in their own self-pity, as they realized how much of hopeless romantics they were. Even though the two boys weren't biologically related, it turned out they had the same type. Specifically the gothic type. Through snooping on Ike's phone, Kyle had recently found out about his brother's deep crush on Firkle, a seventh grade goth student. When Ike found out about Kyle's knowledge of this, he became completely embarrassed, causing Kyle to feel bad, and as an apology told Ike about how he was practically in love with Stan, who was also one of the goth kids.

Kyle and Ike now bonded over their shared interest in downer goth boys, and feeling shitty about how their love is probably one sided has become one of their rituals.

"Uuuugghh bro this fucking sucks," Ike complained, sliding deeper into the couch cushions, "But feeling horrible with another person is a lot better than feeling horrible alone." Kyle snorted and ran a hand through his curls, "I get what you mean."

Ike began squirming in his seat, then suddenly stilled in frustration. "FUCK I just wanna like, feel his hair, and have him sit in my lap maybe..." Kyle visibly cringed. His brother was obsessed, and it was kinda adorable but also kinda weird. "Ew bro," Kyle said, lightly kicking Ike in the thigh, "You're so cheesy." Ike rolled his eyes, kicking his brother harder to his hip. "You're one to talk, Kyle. You're constantly like, 'omg Stan's so beautiful, I wanna hold him forever and have him POUND ME.'" Kyle kicked Ike even harder to his arm, almost on the verge of getting angry. "I do not say that... at least not that last part! Screw you Ike."

The two boys suffered in silence for the rest of the afternoon, wondering if they'll be miserable forever.

The next day, Ike busted through the front door and marched up to his brother's room. Kyle gets home from school earlier than Ike, because of Ike's hockey practice.

"I DID IT," Ike yelled once opening Kyle's door, scaring the older a little. Kyle was sitting at his desk doing his homework. He put his pencil down and turned his attention to Ike. "Did what?" Ike grabbed Kyle's shoulders and shook him violently. "I FUCKING ASKED HIM OUT, AND HE SAID YES. HE SAID HE WAS ONLY GOING WITH ME BECAUSE HE PITIED ME, BUT I'LL TAKE IT." Ike was still shaking his brother like crazy, and Kyle felt like he was about to throw up. He stopped Ike from shaking him, and told him to stop yelling. "That's amazing, Ike! I'm so proud of you," Kyle praised, lightly punching Ike in his shoulder. Ike's smile widened, and his eyes had a mischievous look in them. Kyle noticed, and squinted at him with suspicion. "Ike...what else did you do?" Ike snickered and pinched his brother's face. "You have a date, too."

Kyle's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?" Ike started laughing at the look on Kyle's face. He seemed almost horrified. "I made it a double-date," Ike explained, "I'll be going with Ike, and you... will be going with Stan!" Kyle shot up from his seat, his face completely red. "WHAT?!!?" Ike just rolled his eyes with a smile still plastered on his face. "Bro, why you getting all scared? If anything, you should be thanking me." Ike crossed his arms. Kyle slowly dropped back into his desk chair. Holy crap, there was no way this was happening. Kyle was certain that he would just be unlovable forever. He was thinking of canceling the whole double date thing, and just let Ike go with Firkle, but this was a one time chance...

Ike noticed Kyle's uncertainty, and sent a comforting pat to his shoulder. "It'll be okay, bro," Ike said, "Just give it a try. C'mon, isn't this what you've always wanted? Don't be nervous. Besides, I'll literally be like, right there with you. We're in this together, dude."

Kyle slowly began to nod. Alright, let's fucking do this.

On Friday after school, the double-date day, Kyle moved his car to the front of the school, where Stan and Firkle were waiting. They were wearing full on black attire, however their skin was as pale as ever. Ike and Kyle went to stand in front of them.

"Broflovski," Firkle and Stan said in unison, directing it at their corresponding dates for today. Kyle and Ike swooned. For being "followers of satan" or whatever, the goth boys were so cute. After a few minutes of silence because of the Broflovskis' ogling, Stan turned toward his younger friend. "Why are we doing this again?" he asked, rolling his eyes. Firkle took his cigarette out of his mouth and puffed. "Because we pity them, remember?" He felt his face heat up a bit. Stan gave Firkle an unimpressed look. "Uh, you pity that conformist jock. I'm just along for the ride."

Kyle snapped out of his daze and felt himself wilt a little at Stan's comment. He appreciated what his brother tried to do, but he figured it wouldn't work in the end. Kyle could at least be there for Ike and support him, though.

"Alright, let's go," Kyle said, drawing everyone's attention to him. "Where are we going, exactly?" Firkle asked as they clamored into the car, with a hint of suspicion in his voice. He was in the back, sitting next to Ike, while Stan and Kyle were up in the front. Ike turned to smile at the goth. "TGI Fridays."

Stan and Firkle let out an exasperated sigh. "Ugh, that crowded place?" Stan said as he leaned his head on the car window. For some reason, this peeved Kyle a little. "Well, better than Sizzlers." Stan turned his head to look at Kyle, squinting. "Oh god, Sizzlers was your second option? Jeezus." Kyle's grip tightened on the steering wheel. Wow, this guy is such a downer. I mean, obviously, he's goth and all that shit, but dang, Kyle was not having a good time so far. He just kept his mouth shut, not wanting to ruin this for Ike.

"Sorry if it isn't your forte," Ike softly said to his date, still wanting him to have a good time. Firkle's face grew red. "Um, it's fine. Whatever, yanno. What difference does it make, we all die anyway, or whatever..." Firkle was stumbling on his words. Stan noticed this. He rolled his eyes, of course his friend was in love with Ike, it was so obvious. He pitied him? Yeah, bs.

On the drive to the restaurant, Kyle kept yelling at other cars, saying they were too slow or not paying attention. Stan looked at him and let out an annoyed snort. Wow, this was so pointless. He looked to the back seat to find Ike and Firkle deep in conversation. At least they were having a good time.

Once they were at TGI Fridays, they took their seats at a booth, with Firkle sitting with Ike and the other two sitting across from them. After they ordered, with Stan talking about how people can't just leave animals alone from observing all the burgers on the menu, Ike decided to get to know more about his date.

"So," he started, "You're into death or whatever?" Firkle facepalmed, but was charmed by Ike's attempt at conversation anyway. "Uh, I guess you can see it that way. Everything's pointless..." Firkle peered at Ike, a blush crossing his face, "Well... not everything, I guess..." Ike started to blush himself, and smiled sheepishly. "That's cool..."

Kyle smiled at the little scene playing in front of him. They were very cute together, and he couldn't be happier for his brother. He turned his head slightly to Stan, who was playing with his straw. Kyle scoffed. Wow, even him just sitting there is depressing. Kyle wonders what he ever saw in him in the first place.

Soon a waiter came over to place their food on the table. However, Kyle called the waiter back to complain. "Uh excuse me, I didn't order this. Also, geez do you guys know how to do the dishes? Does this look clean to you?" He held up his fork to the waiter, who didn't seem to care. "Uh, all the utensils look like that, you're just looking too closely." Kyle's mouth dropped. The waiter just took the water jug and carelessly filled the glasses, spilling water everywhere in the process.

"Excuse me??" Kyle said, trying to fight the urge to stand up. Ike grew wary. "Bro, calm down," he mumbled. Yeah, this waiter sucked, but he didn't wanna cause a scene. Kyle wasn't having any of it, though. He was fired up. "May I talk to your manager?" he asked in an angry tone. Suddenly, Stan spoke up.

"Ugh, just give it a rest already."

Kyle turned to the goth sitting next to him, forgetting all about the shitty waiter. "You," Kyle sharply said, pointing a finger to Stan, "What is your deal? Geez you're so negative all the time. If you're gonna be like that, at least don't drag others down with you." Stan angrily rolled his eyes at the red head. He slapped Kyle's accusing finger out of his face. The waiter was long gone. "You people are so delirious," Stan argued, "Everything comes to an end. We all die, and there's nothing we can do about it. Everything we do doesn't change the fact that life is still horrible. Especially you. You argue all the fucking time, when will you learn to give up? You conformists are wasting your existence fucking everything up, even though you think you're making things better."

Kyle just grew angrier. What the heck was this guy's problem? He thinks people are wasting their existence, when he's literally doing the same thing. "Complaining about all this bullshit isn't helping anyone," Kyle yelled back. Ike and Firkle were too focused on the argument to care about the rest of the restaurant looking at them. "You think us, 'conformists,' are wasting our existence? You're wasting your own existence by doing jack shit all day and what, writing poems about how you're more woke than everyone else? Everyone else is..."

Kyle kept on arguing and arguing. Stan was growing angrier every second a word came out of the annoying boy's mouth. It surprised him. Stan wasn't supposed to feel anything, let alone care so much about someone's opinion on him. Stan could feel himself shaking. All he could hear were Kyle's words, all he could feel was anger, and all he could see was the fire in the green eyes piercing him. Out of the newly felt passion, Stan snapped, and crashed his lips into Kyle's.

Ike and Firkle stared in shock. Kyle was even more shocked, and stopped talking completely. Not only because Stan was kissing him, but because his mind went completely blank. There was so much feeling in that kiss, Kyle could sense it. It was ironic, goths aren't supposed to have, or show, emotions. He was drawn into it, like someone was pulling him. He could feel himself falling in love with the depressed lunatic all over again.

Soon Kyle came to his senses, and grabbed Stan's shoulders and shoved him away, not letting go. They stared at each other for a bit, both of them breathing heavily from the argument and the crazy result of it. Kyle looked into Stan's eyes. They weren't dull, or empty. They were filled with confusion, willingness, and passion. Kyle wondered if Stan's eyes were always like that, realizing that he never made the time to try and notice. He made an angry expression at Stan again, but he wasn't actually mad anymore. "What the fuck is your problem, dude." With that, Kyle connected them again, much slower and kinder this time. Stan seemed to gladly comply, even moving his hand to cup the side of Kyle's face.

Ike and Firkle just sat there in awe.

"Woah..."

A few weeks later, the two new couples were hanging out at the Marsh household. The two Broflovskis loved their partners, and the two goths were actually so happy. They didn't even know if they deserved the goth title anymore, because of love and shit, but they still wore dark attire anyway. Kyle and Stan were on the sofa, with Stan snuggling up to Kyle and burying his face in his floofy hair, and Ike was sitting on the coffee table in front of the sofa, with Firkle nested on his lap. They were in some conversation when there was a knock at the front door.

Sharon opened it to find Sheila outside. She entered the house, and the two moms scuttled into the kitchen, the four boys not seeming to notice anything. Sheila peeked at her two sons, and the other two boys next to them. Sharon chuckled.

"So Sheila," she said in a quiet voice, a kind smile on her face, "Your boys are into some... interesting people."

The two heard the boys laugh at whatever they were talking about, and Kyle seemed to be smiling fondly, no sense of anger anywhere to be seen.

Sheila chuckled as well. "Yeah, I guess they are."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Omg heeeeyyy. This was shortttt
If it was shitty in any way, plz tell me!! I'm still an amateur & I wanna know how I can be better for yaaaaalll
dEuCeS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
84K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...