Campus Heartthrobs Meets The...

By JMAGNIFICENT_WP

Princess High Academy a school owned by the heir of M&M group of companies . Which means school for brat, ric... More

characters ♧♣β™₯β™‘
Prolouge
Synopsis
Chapter 1 Mall Encounter
Chapter 2 School
Chapter 3 Classmates
Chapter 4: Set up
Chapter 5: Argue
Comeback

note

6.9K 42 1
By JMAGNIFICENT_WP

I'll unpublish it for the meantime . I'll be back with the same story you've read but it'll be change  definitely into  English version.

Only 5 chapters will be remaining here in Wattpad because this story is going to be transferred to the platform dreame soon . Thank you for the love my sweet Anonymous . Without you maybe my dreams wouldn't be anytime soon now . Thank you for the efforts, supports , and all the things you've done for me . I hope that you enjoyed our moments together . Thank you for those who believes in me from the very start till now , to those people whom contradict my believes thank you because you made me believe more to myself and trusting myself more than others do . To those people whom appreciate every chapter I drop off and give it a vote , thank you guys you always making me happy with that. Now that I think we will come to close the CHMTGP here in Wattpad is what heartbreaking the most . It's my first story here and anytime soon will be transferred . I hope you can also come with me and read my story in Dreame . You can read also beautiful books there .

I hope you can understand my sudden transfer but don't worry only CHMTGP is the one that will be transferred to the platform dreame . My other stories will remain as it is .

Thank you
I love you
See you soon

Miss_Teryoso_11477

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
33.5K 2.6K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out moreπŸ“š
60.2K 2.6K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
4M 86.6K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...