๊’ฐ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๏ฟฝ...

By criyng

โ•ญโ” โ‹…๐–ฅ”โ‹… โ”โ”๐Ÿ’—โ”โ” โ‹…๐–ฅ”โ‹… โ”โ•ฎ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ... More

๐™ฉ๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™˜
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™จ
๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ
ii
iii
iv
v
vi

i

336 19 12
By criyng

⁽ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵏʸᵘⁿᵍᵐⁱ ⁾
♡ᵎ

𝐈 stood in the quiet atmosphere of the one room apartment i rent. it was small. very small. but i was happy with what i had even when the neighbours were too loud or when the air conditioning would randomly broke down.

i looked back down at my phone that was displaying part-time job offers.

i had just gotten fired from the grocery store yesterday because i forgot to lock it down. five times.

tragic really.

and now i am in dire need of pocket money.

yes. i live the broke life.

i may have gotten a scholarship to one of the most prestigious schools in the country but i can't even afford the uniform.

like?? who even makes uniforms that expensive???

as i scrolled down the countless job offers that failed to pique my interest, a snapchat notification appeared on the top of my screen.

holy trinity ✨🤠

jiwon't
▎hHHh!!!!!!!!!!

jiwon't
▎byeonghee's gonna take me on a date saturday!!!!

yeri 😎
▎sjdkzkzkx coNGRATS JIWON ♡

yeri 😎
▎omg

yeri 😎
▎this  meaNs DOUBLE DATES FOR YEARS

yeri 😎
▎next week we could go to that cafe! me & jay + u & byeong 😱😱

jiwon't
▎y e s

me 
yay!!!!!!!!!!!  ▮

yeri 😎
▎oops

yeri 😎
▎kyu >:c this is y you should get a bf b

me
lmao no way▮

jiwon't
▎maybe?? you could come w the 4 of us?

me
and third wheel???? no thanks▮

yeri 😎
▎ur love life is nonexistant, i wouldnt be surprised if you died alone

jiwon't
▎ouch, that was harsh

me
i wouldn't be surprised either lol▮

jiwon't
▎dont be like this kyu :<

me
like what?▮

yeri 😎
▎all pessimistic

jiwon't
▎skdkzkxz KYUNGMI

jiwon't
▎*sends positive energy @ kyu* 💗💫💓💞💘✨✨💗🌱💞💘

me
uwu▮

me
thanks,, i guess??? ily ▮

yeri 😎
▎like ji is on a date tomorrow, jay is taking me bowling

yeri 😎
▎sorry to leave you alone this weekend :(

jiwon't
▎hH!! kyu you better watch anime and series tmrw!!! i dont want you to be bored sis 😤😤💓

me
aww thanks wifey▮

me
yea dw, it's fine▮

i quickly swiped the snapchat application off my screen.

it's not like this is the first time yeri and jiwon left me alone of weekends. yeri is always spending time with her boyfriend and ji's permanently looking for the love of her life and dating any dude that throws himself at her.

unfortunately, i am a tad unsocial therefore those two crackheads are my only friends. not many people didn't want to be associated with a penniless kid like me which adds another reason to my long list of ‘why people don't want to interact with me’.

so my saturdays and sundays would usually be spent beside yeri and jiwon. but this time, i'll be alone again, in my tiny, plain appartement in front of a random streaming site because i can't afford netflix.

﹝𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲﹞

those two days went by slowly.

knowing i had absolutely nothing planned allowed me to sleep as long as i wanted to. but although i had gotten over twenty-four hours of sleep in total, i was still drop dead tired.

i thought i saw a zombie in my bathroom mirror this morning but it was just my reflection.

maybe too much sleep kills the sleep?

it's always early when i wake up for school.
6am.

class started at eight and to actually get an apartment i had enough to pay for, was to get one nearly at the edge of town.

i prepared myself a simple breakfast and changed into appropriate clothes for school.

as i've stated before, mbc high's uniforms are expensive as fuck  : )

i stepped out of my appartement in my black skinny jeans, simple white dress shirt and dark backpack on my shoulders then made my way to the subway for a twenty minute long journey followed by a ten minute walk.

you'd think i'd be in awfully good shape knowing this is my daily routine outside of weekends. but trust me, i'm not.

i glanced at the huge, golden school gates and located my two closest friends for the past year.

jiwon waved enthusiastically at me as soon as she saw me and pulled me in for a small cute hug. “hello to you too jiwon. how was your date?”

yeri giggled at the way jiwon gasped happily at my question. “HHh!! it went amazingly kyu!”

she started jumping around out of joy whilst rambling about the events of her date then linked her right arm with mine and her left one with yeri's.

“leT'S gEt this bread!!” she yelled out making me embarrassed as other students stared at us. i lowered my head in order to avoid the other people's gazes and followed yeri and jiwon to class.

﹝𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡﹞

“y'know we could buy a uniform if you want to.” yeri pointed out as the three of us walked out of the cafeteria. “yes kyu! think of it as an early birthday present.” jiwon added.

i shook my head. “aahh, thanks guys but no.”

don't get me wrong. i'm reALLY fucking gratefully they offered. but i can't let them spend that much money on me. if i want something, i'll work hard until i achieve it.

yeri huffed, “pfff you suck kyu.”

suddenly, in the corner of my eye i saw her exchange looks with jiwon mischievously.

“but you know what will make you un-suck?” she continued and grabbed a hold of my shoulders after flicking her long black hair away from her face.

yeri's lips turned into a smirk as did jiwon's, “let's make your life more eventful b!!”

jiwon then hopped on my back and sneakily placed a sleeping mask over my eyes. “okay ji what the fuck.”

“psshhh it's not like we're kidnapping you, chill out.” the short haired girl slipped off my back and took a hold of my hand.

“we're bringing you somewhere so that you'll feel less lonely on weekends!” yeri exclaimed and proceeded to pull my elbow and leading me somewhere.

i stepped back.
“what does that mean. are you setting me up on a blind date?? because no. nO don't tell me you payed some dude to hang out with me when you're on dates or something. OH MY GOd you totally did that. fUC K YOU.”

jiwon laughed then pulled me forward aggressively. “i said chill out kyu!! you're gonna have so much fun.”

i rolled my eyes although the two females couldn't see it.

“you just rolled your eyes didn't you.” yeri playfully smacked the back of my head.

“.......no i didn't.”

when i had lost all my strength to resist not going wherever the two girls were going to bring me, i reluctantly followed them.

it was weird walking around and black being the only color to see. to not know where i was going was scary.

after a while i spoke up. “won't people be… weirded out seeing someone walking around with a blindfold?”

“look, everyone here are judgmental bitches. who cares what they think.” yeri removed the sleeping mask from my eyes.

before me stood a huge white double door with minimalistic gold decorations painted upon it. it was located at the end of a humongous corridor which i failed to recognise even though i already spent a year in this school.

yeri and jiwon placed their palms on both sides of the door and pushed.

the room blinded me. the lights were so bright i had to pull my arm up to my face to block them.

or, maybe it was the overflowing visuals of the nine boys sitting on an expensive red couch that was blinding me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
522K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...