RaYa SS : "Life's Second Chan...

By love04_art

A "Extra Ordinary story of an Ordinary Couple" based on mature arrange marriage concept. More

"Life's Second Chance"
Life's second chance Part 1
Life's second chance Part 2
Life's second chance Part 3
Life's second chance Part 4
Life's Second Chance Part 5

Life's second chance Part 6

407 30 14
By love04_art

All the pics credits goes to makers...

-------------------------

Part 6

There Priya went into kitchen to make breakfast for them today she is very happy so she made Ram’s favourite breakfast which is Aaloo Paratha that is also with her own hand after that she took their breakfast into their room as they two were all alone in house.
Priya entered in room with food Trolley & looked around Ram is no were to seen. Then she checked in rest room & there was he getting ready with his charming smile front of mirror. Priya just stopped there for some moment while admiring her King with sweet smile around her lips. Ram noticed someone is around there he turn to door & found Priya lost staring at him with smile.
Ram smiles back seeing her & with same lovely curved lips he moved near to Priya who were still lost in her dreams seeing at Ram’s just after bath look. He comes really close to her still she didn’t felt his presence so near her as she completely lost in him. He smiled looking at her & placed quick yet powerful kiss on her lips strongly to bring her back in reality with just his touch she brought back into reality with shock she open wind eyes & open mouth still looking at him.

Priya: what u did just now you are becoming so shameless these days Mr. Kapoor... (She turn to go back into room while blushing hard.)
Ram: sorry my love I was just showing you how to say good morning so from tomorrow morning I just want this same way good morning wishes from you the way I just wished you now. (Ram followed her to middle of room while teasing her as he know how much she loved it still trying to be Hitler to control him & his naughtiness.)
Priya: no way u r not going to get anything. (Ram’s hope crushed down by her just to tease him while still not looking at him as her back is facing him.)
Ram: think abt it darling b coz if u say no to me then I know my way to getting them & I must say that will be more pleasurable for you as well as for me too what say. (Ram holds her from behind cuddling her in his arms placing them around her waist lovingly placing his chin on her right shoulder pulling her more to him with cheeky smile.)
Priya: we will see that tomorrow now come & have breakfast it’s getting cold. (She hold his arms & makes them away while turning to him she faces him with smile.)

Priya smiles to moving away but Ram is in no mood to leave her so easily he again pull her to him while grinning naughtily she bumped on his chest with smile & shock both together. He holds her from waist tightly while smiling looking at her who is struggling to get out from his hold but she was failing miserably as he is actually stronger than her in all terms.

Priya: what is going on Mr. Kapoor today r you not feeling like to go to office or what? (She smiled while looking at him sweetly.)
Ram: no today I m not feeling like to go anywhere leaving my beautiful wife alone. (He pulls Priya closer to him touching his forehead with her while closing his eyes lovingly.)
Priya: Mr. Kapoor it’s not right na you have to go to office as Rishabh is also not there so work will be more & it right now needs you. (She said much politely while closing her eyes as his closeness near her was making her nerves to react crazily... she is slowly loosing herself in her cute husband’s lovely touch.)
Ram: ok Mrs. Kapoor as you say but I will go only on one condition. (He moved a bit away from her still holding her in his arms looking straight in her open eyes.) That tonight you will make sure kids sleep in their room & I get whole of yourself just for me & only me. (He grinned naughtily seeing his wife turning in to beetroot red hearing his as equal as his naughty wish.)
Priya: Mr. Kapoor isn’t it you are getting too much romantic now days... we have become parents now it actually doesn’t suit you. (She said while teasingly to Ram still under his embrace while smiling naughtily.)
Ram: Priya we have already lost many years waiting for each other now I don’t want to loose one minute even to be with you to celebrate our love & what if we become parents I won’t even loose you over kids ever Priya not on them who are there & nor over them who will come in our life in future. (Ram smiles cheekily while looking straight in her eyes teasing her making her cheek turning more & more red.)
Priya: Mr. Kapoor you r too much (She slightly hit on his shoulder while being little annoyed & pushing him but away by his arms.) & abt night it depends upon situation & on kids we will see that but right now just leave me we are already running late then time so let’s seat & have breakfast I m sure you must be starving for food now. (Priya smile & pushed him away hearing abt food he was actually carving for it as his stomach was defiantly making noise for sure to have it’s meals.)

Ram has a big smile around his lips seeing his favourite Aaloo Paratha that is also made by Priya he just attacked on his meal like too much excited little kid. Priya felt amused seeing him she thought how can still anyone be so innocent just like kid God bless this smile to be like this always. RaYa set together & had breakfast with lots of chit chat together.
Now it was time for Ram to go office but he actually didn’t wanted to go as he wanted to be next Priya all time but getting forced by Priya he had to leave for office. Here Priya sitting in her room thinking abt now how will she face Aayesha what will she tell her. She was getting mad thinking abt it where in some time kids arrived back to home with big smile.
Priya welcomed them both with big hug both ask why she didn’t came to their room to wake up them in morning being shy Priya very smartly diverted this thing to other topic & made them eat their lunch then seat with them for homework just like this day passed being with kids. Priya completely forgot abt Aayesha’s arrival here She was sitting in kids room when Bansi kaka came & told her abt Ram’s arrival & he is calling her to their room. Priya ask kids to do their homework & she moved out of room towards her room to meet Ram. Here Ram entered in room his back was facing room door.

Ram: hey... (he noticed some sound near the door so he continued without looking back.) What r you doing there come inside I was waiting for you only. (He smile little while calling her inside while still losing his tie his back still facing the room main door.)

The person who was at door comes near him & hugs him tightly from behind keeping her head on his back. Ram felt strange as the touch was not recognisable for him he felt something odd he know Priya’s touch very well but before he could react the voice shocked him from head to toe.

Lady: I was also waiting to get into it your arms Ram. (Ram turned into hell shocked finding Aayesha there next to him.)
Ram: Aayesha what the hell you r doing here I told you to stay away from me then how dare you to touch me... how you crossed your limits answer me. (He immediately loosen her grip from him & push her away from him in anger.)
Aayesha: b’coz by staying away I have realized my love for you Ram... I have realized I started to love you deeply from heart. (She said with a lot of emotions Ram wasn't getting her true intentions behind it he was still trying to find her motive behind this.)
Ram: what rubbish how can you love me which you can’t I don’t trust you so just get out of my room right now. (Ram frustrated by not finding answer he just wanted to get rid of her from now on as she is making him more angry with her tears which he is unable to find are real or fake.)
Ayesha: plz Ram try to understand me I really love you trust me. (She again try to come near Ram to hold him with tears in her eyes trying to make him trust on her love.)
Ram: ohh plz nor I trust you neither I love you the only one I love... for the only one I does care is my family... my kids... & my love Priya she is the only one to whom I love... for whom I care & I want to spend my rest of life with her only... & there is not... there was never & there won’t be space for you in my life so just throw out all dreams to be with me for forever. (Ram made his words clear & showed Aayesha her place in his life he never loved her & won’t ever.)
Ayesha: why you can’t understand how much I love Ram I can’t live without you. (Aayesha still hope against hope to get his trust back but she backfired for her did as Ram is in no mood to hear her out.)
Ram: omg just shut up I really don’t want any drama of yours so just get out. (this time it got into nerves of Ram he said clear & cut her to get out of her life for forever.)
Ayesha: I won’t & this time its di who needs to get out of our life why can’t you see that she already left you 5 years back why you still want to be with her leave her let her live her life & let’s we live our life like before you me & Kush no Priya di no Peehu... (Ram has already lost his temper over her & with this nonsense she called for her worst by herself as before she continue Ram’s sharp voice made her shut in middle only.)
Ram: Ayesha I won’t hear a single word against my wife it will be batter if you leave my room right now or I will throw you out of the house right away & trust me this time no one means no one will be able to save you from me to finish it off not even Priya. (Ram is burning in anger as her words & bad mouthing abt Priya still repeating in his ear making him angrier even more then worst for her is coming she even don't know.)
Aayesha: you know what Ram you won’t understand this thing right now but you will learn soon when once again Priya di will leave you for batter options you will watch. (She looked sternly at Ram while still trying to poisoned Ram against Priya.)

Aayesha left the room right away with anger there Ram is too shocked & tensed seeing completely changed behaviour of Aayesha heard this things from her was making him disturbed. There Priya was standing outside of the room as she reached there just after Ayesha entered in room & hearing Ram’s shout she unwantedly needed to stand there but what she heard was left her completely shocked too. She wasn’t understanding what to do now as things were getting slipped from their hands. When Ayesha left for her room she didn’t noticed Priya was standing there besides the door as she just left towards her room in so much anger. There Priya decided to talk to Ayesha to find out the solution for this as they can’t pull it for long it will turn more complicated so she also moved towards Ayesha’s room little after. There Ram too left to meet Vikram as he wanted to end this drama once for all.
Priya here reached to Aayesha’s room with many thoughts Priya entered in her room Ayesha was still very much angry with Ram throwing her things on floor she thought how can Ram reject her like this she won’t leave him now.

Priya: I guess we need to talk Ayesha. (Priya sees her still maintained calmness in her voice to find solution for this all happenings.)
Ayesha: now what you want to talk with me after ruining my whole life dii. (Aayesha still can’t think straight being in too much anger blaming Priya for everything happening to her.)
Priya: do you love Mr. Kapoor? (Priya shoot her question to her straight forward & trying to find her answer with her reactions.)
Ayesha: what??? (Aayesha completely surprised & taken back with her question.)
Priya: do you really love Mr. Ram Kapoor Ayesha? (Priya again shocked her with her attacking nature & asking her things so straight way.)
Ayesha: (after pause) yes I do di... I really love him but you r coming in between us you r ruining not just mine but Kush’s life too... you r doing wrong with both of us... (She backed from her shock & try to play her dirty game with Priya by emotionally blackmailing her.)
Priya: I got my answer Ayesha & I promise you today I won’t ruin your life nor I will let anything wrong happen to Kush trust me I will make everything correct. (Priya said with much more confidence now she finally got her answer & now her vision completely got clear that what she has to do next.)

To be continue...

Note:- I just wanted it to end in one part but seeing story demand it made me to divide into 2 parts so last part will posted soon & that will be end of story so until then enjoy this & comment....

--------------------==============---------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.4K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
447 67 23
Story of two peoples, their marrige was arranged by their parents for business purposes,Even after one year of their marriage they were like stranger...
17.9K 1.6K 33
A forced marriage and a broken heart ~ Will the two souls find solace amidst the chaos?