Life's second chance Part 6

All the pics credits goes to makers

-------------------------

Part 6

There Priya went into kitchen to make breakfast for them today she is very happy so she made Ram’s favourite breakfast which is Aaloo Paratha that is also with her own hand after that she took their breakfast into their room as they two were all alone in house.
Priya entered in room with food Trolley & looked around Ram is no were to seen. Then she checked in rest room & there was he getting ready with his charming smile front of mirror. Priya just stopped there for some moment while admiring her King with sweet smile around her lips. Ram noticed someone is around there he turn to door & found Priya lost staring at him with smile.
Ram smiles back seeing her & with same lovely curved lips he moved near to Priya who were still lost in her dreams seeing at Ram’s just after bath look. He comes really close to her still she didn’t felt his presence so near her as she completely lost in him. He smiled looking at her & placed quick yet powerful kiss on her lips strongly to bring her back in reality with just his touch she brought back into reality with shock she open wind eyes & open mouth still looking at him.

Priya: what u did just now you are becoming so shameless these days Mr. Kapoor... (She turn to go back into room while blushing hard.)
Ram: sorry my love I was just showing you how to say good morning so from tomorrow morning I just want this same way good morning wishes from you the way I just wished you now. (Ram followed her to middle of room while teasing her as he know how much she loved it still trying to be Hitler to control him & his naughtiness.)
Priya: no way u r not going to get anything. (Ram’s hope crushed down by her just to tease him while still not looking at him as her back is facing him.)
Ram: think abt it darling b coz if u say no to me then I know my way to getting them & I must say that will be more pleasurable for you as well as for me too what say. (Ram holds her from behind cuddling her in his arms placing them around her waist lovingly placing his chin on her right shoulder pulling her more to him with cheeky smile.)
Priya: we will see that tomorrow now come & have breakfast it’s getting cold. (She hold his arms & makes them away while turning to him she faces him with smile.)

Priya smiles to moving away but Ram is in no mood to leave her so easily he again pull her to him while grinning naughtily she bumped on his chest with smile & shock both together. He holds her from waist tightly while smiling looking at her who is struggling to get out from his hold but she was failing miserably as he is actually stronger than her in all terms.

Priya: what is going on Mr. Kapoor today r you not feeling like to go to office or what? (She smiled while looking at him sweetly.)
Ram: no today I m not feeling like to go anywhere leaving my beautiful wife alone. (He pulls Priya closer to him touching his forehead with her while closing his eyes lovingly.)
Priya: Mr. Kapoor it’s not right na you have to go to office as Rishabh is also not there so work will be more & it right now needs you. (She said much politely while closing her eyes as his closeness near her was making her nerves to react crazily... she is slowly loosing herself in her cute husband’s lovely touch.)
Ram: ok Mrs. Kapoor as you say but I will go only on one condition. (He moved a bit away from her still holding her in his arms looking straight in her open eyes.) That tonight you will make sure kids sleep in their room & I get whole of yourself just for me & only me. (He grinned naughtily seeing his wife turning in to beetroot red hearing his as equal as his naughty wish.)
Priya: Mr. Kapoor isn’t it you are getting too much romantic now days... we have become parents now it actually doesn’t suit you. (She said while teasingly to Ram still under his embrace while smiling naughtily.)
Ram: Priya we have already lost many years waiting for each other now I don’t want to loose one minute even to be with you to celebrate our love & what if we become parents I won’t even loose you over kids ever Priya not on them who are there & nor over them who will come in our life in future. (Ram smiles cheekily while looking straight in her eyes teasing her making her cheek turning more & more red.)
Priya: Mr. Kapoor you r too much (She slightly hit on his shoulder while being little annoyed & pushing him but away by his arms.) & abt night it depends upon situation & on kids we will see that but right now just leave me we are already running late then time so let’s seat & have breakfast I m sure you must be starving for food now. (Priya smile & pushed him away hearing abt food he was actually carving for it as his stomach was defiantly making noise for sure to have it’s meals.)