Clementine x Child Male Reade...

By odini210

You lived a simple life as a kid, you had perfect parents that would do anything for your benefit. Everything... More

Meeting Her
Just Some Guy
The Boat God Himself
One Of Them Is Bitten!
Family Is What You Make It
You Sunk My Battleship
Save One, Save Another
Starved For Help (edited)
Best Friends Forever
The Hard Choices
Long Road Ahead
Lose One, Lose Another
New Life Lessons And Greetings
Welcome to Savannah
Molly
The Kid In The Attic

All Hell Breaks Loose!

7.3K 115 337
By odini210

No pov

Dad: YN? Where are you?

A man in his late 30s sneaks around the house, acting like a monster, whilst trying to look for his son.

Dad: You cannot hide forever, YN. I'll find you eventually.

Just then, a nine year old boy appears out of the shadows and jumps on his dad's back. He stubbles around before the two of them fall on the bed and start laughing.

Dad: I thought you were hiding.

YN: I was, but this was much more fun.

Dad: (chuckles) Yeah, it was.

YN looks at the bed and notices his dad's hat lying there, he grabs it and places it on his head. The hat then moves further down and covers his eye which makes him frown.

YN: Aww, it doesn't fit my head.

Dad: Don't worry. It will, one day.

YN: YAYYYYYY!

Mom: YN! Arthur! Dinner time!!

Dad: Come on son.

YN's dad then picks YN up and carries him like a football as they run to the dining room, laughing all the way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The two make their way into the dining room, still laughing, and take a seat by the table. YN's mom places the food on the table then takes a seat herself. They all take some food and place it on their table and start eating.

Mom: So, YN?

YN: Yeah?

Mom: How was school today?

YN: Eh, it was okay I guess. I wasn't really paying attention.

Mom: YN, you have to pay attention in school. Otherwise you won't get far in life.

YN: It's the second grade though.

Mom: Doesn't make a difference, you pay attention in school no matter what grade you're in.

YN: Okay...

YN's mom then looks at her husband, who was eating a chicken leg whilst smiling at the little arguement.

Mom: Are YOU going to say anything?

Dad: Nah, this is just too good.

YN's mom give him a death stare which immediately speak up.

Dad:

YN: Did you pay attention in school?

Dad: Well.... No.

They all start laughing until they YN's dad speaks up again.

Dad: So YN, are you excited about going oh holiday to Tahiti?

YN: You bet I am.

Mom: Why are we going to Tahiti again?

YN and his dad look at each other then look back at her, whilst trying not to laugh. YN's mom immediately knew what they were going to say.

Mom: Don't say it! Don't you--

YN/Dad: We hear Tahiti's nice.

The two men start laughing while YN's mom stares at them, eventually she joins in as well. They continue laughing until TV changes station to the news.

Newsman: We interrupte this program to bring you a special news.

We all turn to face the TV.

Newsman: A virus has broken out and is said to be spreading toward Atlanta. We are unsure of what is causing this, but the military and local law enforcement are demanding that everyone remains inside their houses and to not leave until the situation has passed. Now back to your original programming.

Mom: Oh no, that doesn't sound good.

Dad: Eh, I'm sure it's nothing. Come on, it's getting late.

The three of them stand up and clean their plates then place them in the dish washer before leaving the dining room and head upstairs. YN opens the door to his room while his parents go to their room.

Mom: Goodnight YN.

YN: Goodnight mom.

Dad: Goodnight YN.

YN: Goodnight dad.

YN then closes the door before changing into his pj's and getting into his bed. After a few minutes, he falls asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip*

YN's pov

I wake up in the middle of the night only to hear strange noises coming from outside my room. Me being curious, I pulled the blanket off me and slowly crept out of my room. As I opens the door, the noises become more clearer.

I walk down the stairs and see mom and dad in the living room, I walk over to them and hear them talking about something.

YN: What's going on?

Mom: YN?! What are you doing up?

YN: I heard noises.

Dad: It's nothing son, just some ruckus outside. I'll deal with it.

Dad then opens the door and steps out to confront a man, who was just standing there, facing the opposite direction. Dad then slowly walks up to him.

Dad: Excuse me sir, can I help you?

The man doesn't respond.

Dad: Sir? Are you alright?

The man then turns around and stares at us, his face was pale, he had blood all over him and his eyes were white with a hint of gray in them.

Dad: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Just then, more monsters appeared and slowly creeped towards us, we bolted inside and locked the door before running into the dining room.

Dad: Stay here, I'm going to get my gun.

Mom: No don't, it's not safe!

Dad: I'll be fine, just keep YN safe.

Dad then runs up the stairs to his room to get his gun, mom then grabbed my shoulders and looked at me.

Mom: YN, listen. Stay close to me until your dad comes back.

I was still frightened by what we had just saw, but I tried to act brave for her.

YN: O... Okay.

Mom smiled at me before bringing me into a hug.

Mom: Shh, shh. It's okay, it's okay.

We kept hugging until dad ran back to the dining room with his gun.

Dad: You okay?

Mom: Yeah, we're fine.

Dad: Good, now let's--

Suddenly, monsters broke down the back door right next to me and mom, I was frozen in fear as the monster crept closer to us.

Mom: YN, RUN!!

She then grabbed me by the shoulders and tried to move away, but one of the monster grabbed her and bit into her neck. She screamed in pain as she threw me over to dad, he catches me as we watch helplessly as more monsters appeared through the back door and then grabbed her.

Dad: ELIZA! NO!!

YN: MOM!!!

The monsters start to eat mom right in front of me and dad, her body falls to the floor and they don't stop eating. Dad then shoots the monsters in the head before running over to mom and turn her over.

Dad: Eliza? Wake up! Come on, wake up!

I look at the monsters before slowly walking towards my parents.

YN: Mom? Mom?! Don't leave us!

Just then, her eyes open. They weren't her natural colour anymore, they were just white with a bit of grey in them. She then jumps up and bites dad's neck, which makes him scream in pain.

YN: DAD!!!

I jerk backwards then trip over and land next to dad's gun, I picked it up and aim it at mom. My hands start to shake and my tears start pouring out of my eyes as they roll down my cheeks.

YN: I'm sorry mom...

I pull the trigger and the bullet goes straight into her head, which makes her body go limp and fall to the ground. I drop the gun and run over to dad's side, I look at his neck then noticed he was coughing up blood.

YN: Dad! I'm so... I'm so sorry this happened.

Dad: It... It wasn't your fault.

I break down crying and look at the floor, I didn't want him to see me like this. But to be honest, I didn't want to see him like this. I keep crying whilst looking at the floor until I felt his hand on my shoulder.

Dad: I... I'm so sorry to ask you this, but...

YN: What? What is it?

Dad: You have to shoot me, son.

YN: Dad?! Please! No, no, no, no!

Dad: It's okay YN, it's okay.

YN: No it's not! I can't... I can't lose you too.

Dad: You won't.

YN: Wha... What do you mean?

My dad looks down at his hat and gun then picks up the hat and places it on my head, he then picks up his gun and gently pushes it against my chest. I take the gun off him and stare at it.

I look back up at him to say something but he stops me by placing his hand on my shoulder.

Dad: I want you... to not look back... like I said.

I wipe away my tears as I hug my Dad, for one last time.

Dad: You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

YN: I love you Dad.

Dad: I love you too YN... Now go.

We pull apart from the hug and watch as his eyes close, I then stand up and aim the gun at his head. Before I pull the trigger, his eyes open and looks at me before smiling for one last time. His eyes shut once more as I turned away and closed my eyes, not wanting to look at him as I kill him.

I pull the trigger and all I hear is the sound of the gunshot and his body falling over. I open my eyes and look at him before speaking.

YN: I'm sorry dad.

Just then, more monsters come out of the kitchen and start slowly walking towards me. I then run out of the house as more monsters entered the house. I heard some of them growling behind me, and as much as I wanted to look back. I just keep on running.

And didn't look back...

Just like Dad wanted me to.

THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK IS DONE

I HOPE YE ENJOY (EVEN IF IT'S SAD) :(

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.6K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...
3.3K 108 9
Family dead. Friends dead. Death is pretty fucking common the last few years. You have roamed alone for a while now. Trust is hard to give.. or get...
1K 78 13
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗠!π—–π—Ήπ—²π—Ίπ—²π—»π˜π—Άπ—»π—² The dead rising was something no one could have predicted but it tore the world apart. And all that can be done no...
5.8K 168 10
I know you're all tired of me making New Books, but it helps Fund My Creativity and overall morale so... Trigger warning for Some: Dark topics. But...