exchange students ➯ norenmin

By nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... More

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】

2.1K 80 36
By nahyuckle8611

❝The wedding is just nine days away! Aren't you excited?!❞ Renjun's mother squealed as they entered a wedding dress shop.

Renjun raised a brow at the place his mother just brought him. ❝Mama, why are we here?❞

His mother chuckles and called one of the workers for assistant. ❝Well... your mother-in-law just told me to let you wear a dress on the wedding as it was what her daughter suggested. Your sister-in-law said you'll look good in a wedding dress.❞

Renjun's mother's words didn't made any sense but atleast he understood that he'll be wearing a dress to his wedding. A wedding dre── ❝A wedding dress?! Oh hell no! I'm not going to wear a dress on that stupid wedding!❞

❝But that is what your sister-in-law wanted.❞

❝Who even is that sister-in-law of mine?❞ Renjun asked while making a quotation mark with his index and middle finger while saying 'sister-in-law'.

His mother then smiled widely. ❝I didn't got to know her name but your mother-in-law told me that you two knows each other and are very close!❞

Renjun just nods and forced out a small smile when a worker escorted them to the place where the wedding dresses are.

Can you please help me get away from here? My mother had forced me in an arranged marriage. Renjun told the lady worker who was picking some wedding dress.

The lady worker then looked at the chinese male and her eyes widen. Renjun?! She suddenly exclaimed and the said boy just nods, confused on how the girl knew who he was.

Ah, right. So rude of me. The girl chuckles and bowed at the chinese male before introducing herself. I'm Ahn Bongsoon. I'm a very close friend of Eunbyeol and her girlfriends.

Nice to meet you then. Renjun said and everything then went silent once again.

A minute of the awkward silence felt like hours. Luckily, Renjun's mother came into frame and broke the awkward silence that was killing the two.

❝You should start fitting some of these dresses that I had picked just for you.❞ His mother said and gave her son five huge dress which made Renjun stumble on how heavy they were when his mother just shoved it in his hold.

Bongsoon then grabbed three of the dress and started walking away. I'm helping you.❞ 

Lee Eunbyeol!

What now?! The said girl stood up from her seat and put the magazine she was reading back to its shelf before going to the boy who was having a hard time talking to his mother.

❝Speak in chinese so mama won't understand us.❞ The boy said after excusing himself from his mother and went to sit on one of the couches.

❝What do you want, Lee?❞ Eunbyeol asked with a bit of annoyance in her tone. The boy chuckled at how annoyed the girl looked right now.

❝Are you sure that your plan will work?❞ Jeno asked a bit hesitant as he might annoy the girl more.

Eunbyeol just nods and fetched out her phone from her pocket. ❝Talk to Hyebin about the plan. I'm too lazy to explain it right now and I'm a bit sleepy.❞

Jeno, dear, try and wear this one. Jeno's mother called while raising another black tux to make sure the boy would see it instantly.

❝Dada! Where's daddy and papa?❞ Xuanyi asked as she walks inside the kitchen with her still sleepy eyes.

The baby had just woken up and the first thing she did was to go inside her parents' room and wake them up but she saw no one. She then decided to go downstairs after hearing a sizzling sounds from the kitchen and there she saw her dada cooking breakfast for them.

❝Dada also doesn't know. When I woke up earlier, the two of them were gone.❞ Jaemin explained as he turns off the stove and placed the foods he just cooked on a large plate.

Xuanyi watch her dada prepare the table. ❝What time did daddy and papa left and what time is it now?❞

Jaemin then looked at the wall clock by the door of the kitchen. ❝It's already ten in the morning and I guess they left early in the morning..?❞

Xuanyi then slowly nods. ❝Xuan will wake weiwei and huan up!❞ The baby exclaimed and ran upstairs to wake her brothers up.

❝Can they be my children for real?❞ Jaemin mumbles as he coos at the baby girl running upstairs to wake her brothers.

After some minutes, three kids was now running down the stairs which scared the life out of Jaemin as he keeps on thinking that one of them might trip and fall.

❝Kids! Be careful going downstairs! Don't run, it's dangerous!❞ Jaemin shouted and three kids then showed up in front of him.

❝Dada! What is for breakfast?!❞

❝Where's papa and daddy?❞

❝Dada told me that daddy and papa went out earlier.❞

❝Alright, take your seats children.❞ Jaemin clapped his hands in the air for the kids to listen and with a blink of an eye, the three kids had taken their seats.

The boy chuckles at how fast the triplets sat down on their own seats. ❝Who wants pancake and bacon?❞

❝There's also some macaroons and hotdogs.❞

❝Ha? Hatdog?❞ A wild Ms.Perez appeared out of nowhere which took Jaemin by surprise. ❝Alright, I was just stopping by, bye!❞ And the wild Ms.Perez disappeared.

❝Dada? Who that?❞ Jingwei asked while pointing the window where the wild Ms.Perez appeared with his training chopsticks.

❝No one. Come on, let's eat.❞ Jaemin says and gave each one of the kids what they wanted to eat and started eating. But before Jaemin could even take his first bite of his pancake, the doorbell suddenly started ringing.

Sighing, Jaemin lazily stood up from his seat and went to the front door to see who it is that's bothering his lovely breakfast with the triplets.

Jaemin opened the door and glared at the person but that glare didn't last long as he engulfed the boy in a tight hug. ❝I take back what I said! You're not bothering me at all!❞

The older then chuckled at what his lover just said and pulled away from the hug. ❝What are you talking about, Nana?❞

Jaemin just smiled and pulled the older inside the dining room and made the older sit down beside his seat.

❝Papa!❞ Jingwei exclaimed after seeing his papa getting forcefully sat on the seat beside his dada.

Renjun just smiled and looked back at Jaemin. ❝Jeno still hasn't came back from last night.❞ The younger had already answered the question Renjun is going to ask.

❝Did you try calling him?❞

Jaemin nodded. ❝It was ringing but no one was picking it up.❞

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 963 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
182K 9.7K 64
Mark and Donghyuck are ready to start a new chapter in their lives- with Donghyuck flying over to Canada for Mark's graduation before they embark on...
76.8K 3.2K 52
Mark, Jeno, and Jisung dislike the opposing group of boys. Jaemin, Hyuck, and Chenle feel the same way, except Renjun. Renjun is the reason that they...
432K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...