Haruhi's Big Brother!?-(OHSHC...

By AkemiYanlol

Sou Fujioka, an elite from the riches. He is indeed quite the charmer, but he never fails to meet his mother'... More

Character profile
Chapter 1- Home
Chapter 2- Host Club
Chapter 3- Ball
Chapter 4- Smile
Chapter 5-Lady Manager
Q/A with the Host club special!
Chapter 7 - Memories
Chapter 8 - Past
Chapter 9 - SOS!
Discontinued

Chapter 6-The Twins Fight!

6.6K 172 38
By AkemiYanlol

Sou's POV
(They already changed Sou's type to the Two-Faced Hotty Type)

"Let's play the 'Which one is Hikaru game'?" The twins said in unison, their crazy- erm 'not crazy' costumers...

The twins are wearing similar hats,while striking a pose..."So...can you tell which one of us Hikaru?" the two idiots asked...........What? I mean they are Idiots.....Don't ask me why I decided to call them that....

"It's hard to say!" "You're identical."

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart,but so far none have succeeded." The twins stated in a mocking tone???

"That's the dumbest game, I've ever heard of." Haruhi said while hugging a book? with ME, Yes! The one and only!

"What. Have you got a problem with it, Haruhi?"

"Not really. I just don't understand, why the two of you are so popular." Haruhi retorted.

"That's not really nice." The twins deadpanned.

"I'm dissapointed." Hikaru said.

"Apparently, you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members as the host club." Kaoru said.

"Listen up, having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies, earns the the club hot points...It also helps that the 2 struggle between their attraction and their friendship." Hikaru explained.

"And in our case, because we are twins our relationship is taboo and therefore more intruiging." Kaoru explained.

"And besides, who hasn't fantasized about twins...Having 2 loves is better than one don't you think?" Hikaru held a customers chin.

"It's a young woman's romantic fantasy." Kaoru held the costumer's chin.

"Well....Um....You're right.......I can't take it!" Their 3 customers started squeling.

"Hmp!" The twins smirked mockingly.

Tamaki rushed to the twins. "Hikaru, Kaoru!"

"Hm?" The twins looked at him.

"When I gave you the control of the club's website, I did say it in one condition....THAT YOU TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!" Tamaki exclaimed like a shark, angrily.

"We take our job seriously, boss."
"Infact last night we worked on it till dawn."

"IS THIS, WHAT YOU WORKED HARD TO CREATE?" Tamaki showed a picture in a laptop, were Haruhi has no upper clothes but faced backwards.

Haruhi gagged, I giggled. "You look great, Haru-Chan!" Honey complimented.

"Tell me when?!" Tamaki questioned still angry.

"Hah?" The twins asked stupidly.

"WHEN DID YOU TAKE NAKED PICTURES OF HARUHI?!" Tamaki screamed out.

"You're imagining things." The twins retorted simultaneously.

"It's obvious that the photo's been altered." Kaoru said with a blank face.

"It was photoshopped?" Tamaki losed all of his body colors.

"We did a pretty good job huh?""We got some major photoshopping Talents."

"YOU IDIOTS THAT'S A WASTE OF YOUR TALENTS! HAVE YOU NO SHAME!?" Tamaki roared. "But if you're going to do it anyway, can you photoshop her into this idol photobook?"

"Onii-Tama-san is bipolar." I snickered.

"Don't be ridiculous boss, why don't you just ask her if she'd wear an outfit like one of those."

"!!!!" "I've never thought to ask." He teleported at Haruhi, WTF?!"What do you think of this, my dear?" Tamaki glimmered.

"What are you doing with that dress?" Cute Mitskuni asked Tamaki with a question mark ontop of his head.

"You're just too cute, Mitsu-san!" I picked Mitsukuni and carried him in my arms, hm? Why does Mitsu-san looked so red?

The girls angreed at Tamaki, they wanna see what Haru-chan in a dress.

Haruhi finally got back to her senses, and stared at Tamaki intently. "Now cut it out, no more making weird pictures of me, you got that?" Haruhi scolded the twins.
"Just what do you guys take me for anyway?"

"Hm.......Isn't that obvious? You're our toy."

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

"You want a toy?" A deep voice asked.
I gently dropped Mitsu on his feet.

"Toys, Toys! If you like toys, you should come and visit my black magic club." A guy said in a black coat while holding a cande standing behind a door, WTF!? WHERE ON FUCKING SEVEN DEADLY SINS DID THAT DOOR COME FROM!?
"We've open a market place across the globe!" The guy offered."If you'd visit right now, I'll even throw in a free curse doll...You could have belzenet as you're fee gift!"

"ME!" I teleported infront of the guy with sparkles around me, he flinched at the sudden action. "The doll is so cute! Can I touch it!?" I asked excitedly.

"Nekozawa-senpai likes to hide, he doesn't really care about brightly lit places." I heard Kyo-chan explained.

"Wah~ You're so mysterious, Neko-chan! That's so cool!" I complimented happily.

Tamaki accused Neko-chan about many different things and causing me to rage.

I smacked his head and scolded him. "Onii-Tama-san! Don't acuse Neko-chan about the things he didn't do! That's a no no!" I huffed my cheeks childishly.

Neko-chan said something about a curse doll? But I igonored what he said since it's not that important for me.

The twins decided to test Neko-chan, by using a flashlight at him, Neko-chan ran arond before going back to his room.

I smacked the twins on the back of their heads angrily. "Kao-chan, Hika-chan! That's mean, never do that again!"

¤π¤π¤π¤π¤π¤

"Hey Haruhi, Sou....We've got a favor to ask you." The twins raised their hands.

"What is it?" Haruhi and I asked.

"The next time we get a day off-"
"-can we come over to your place to hangout?"

Tamaki seemed to hear it.

"Why would you wanna do that?" Haruhi asked. While I just stared at them with a blank face.

"We're curious we wanna see where did you live!"

"No way"

"Pretty please?"

"No way, you guys are just gonna make fun of me." I live in a mansion so I won't retort back. ヘ(^_^)ヘ

"No matter how much we beg you?"

"No way."

"I too, have been thinking that it's about time, I pay my respect to our beloved Haruhi and Sou's Family." Tamaki said, you fuckin' liar.

"No way in seven deadly sins, Onii-san." That would be troublesome, especially He and Dad are like the same.^_^

"We can settle this in a game! If you can't pick out which one of us is Hikaru, then the penalty will be, the two of us will be coming to you're guys house, later tonight." The twins started shuffling the both if them? Hold up. Are they floating!?
"Okay? So which one of us is Hikaru?"

"This one's Kaoru and This one's Hikaru." I said while pointing to the left then to the right.

"Oh Oh! You are wrong!" The twins said.

"Nope! You two may look alike, but you guys are very different! It doesn't mean you look the same, you guys have the same personality!" I retorted happily while smilling at the two.They stared at me in shock and blinked.

"huh...." The twins silently said. And eye contact at each other.

"How did you do that, Nii-san?" one of the costumers asked me."Whenever they wear those hats, to cover which way they part their hair...It's practicly impossible to find out which one is Hikaru and Which twin is Kaoru!"

"How can you tell them apart!" The other one asked in awe.

"It's kinda difficult to explain...But Hikaru's speech and actions, make him come across a little more mischevious than Kaoru." Haruhi explained for me and I nodded with a thumbs up.

Kaoru snorted. "Sorry Hikaru, but I don't mean to laugh!"

"Well, I don't see so funny...I'm honest I speak my mind and don't hold back! It's sneaky people like Kaoru are trouble makers." Hikaru mocked and Kaoru stopped laughing.

They both started bickering, what have I done.......I frowned which didn't go unnoticed by Haruhi.

"K-Kaoru......H-Hikaru......Please stop fighting......It hurts me... " I whispered to myself feeling guilty, I gripped my hands tightly....

The Next Day

"Good morning." I greeted my classmates gloomly.

"Is something wrong?" One of the boys asked.

"O-Oh I'm fine! J-Just s-something happend." I said nervously.....I sat down frowning.

"Sou, is something wrong?" Tamaki asked worridly.

I just smiled at him that didn't reached my eyes. "Mhm! Don't worry Nii-san...."

Lunch

The host club members and me except for the twins and Haruhi are walking to the Cafeteria when we heard someone bickering.

"Huh?" We saw the twins bickering about food.

"I was wondering what was the fuss was about...I can't believe that the two of you are still fighting, you are a disgrace to the host club." Tamaki scolded.

I gripped my chest and frowned.I sighed and went to the cashier. "Can I have the D-Salad please?" after I finished my order I went to sit beside Kyoya and sighed.

BANG

PANG

SMASH

BREAK

I widened my eyes and saw the twins throwing things at each other......."Please stop."

^©^©^©^©^©^©^

We were now huddled up in the club room...I sat beside Takashi while frowning the only sound that can be heard was Kyoya's calculator.

"Looking at the numbers...If this situation isn't resolved, I'm afraid we will gonna have to stop offering our brotherly-love package."Kyoya stated."We're down a pair of loving brothers......Oh Haruhi." Haruhi looked at Kyoya. "I just want you to know their's no reason for you to feel responsible, even it was your tactless comment that started this whole fued between the twins in the first place...Right?" Kyoya smiled coldly...He them looked at me and sighed. "Sou, don't be sad it was not your fault."

My eyes started getting teary as I replied. "B-But if I didn't said those things......I wouldn't have gotten them to fight." I looked down my lap as I pursed my lips togther.

Takashi patted my head. "It was not your fault." he said in his deep calming voice...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

We we're at the club room the twins still throwing thing at each other there was now a pile of things with Mitsukuni ontop.

Tamaki kept twitching. "Hah, don't you guys think maybe it's time to give up this fighting? It's driving me insane..."

"What did you say it's driving you insane?! Ugh. You've gotta be kidding me, how do you think I feel right now?! Everytime I look in the mirror I see his face, I'm sick and tired being constantly being mistaken for you Kaoru, the truth is I Hate You're Guts!" Hikaru exclaimed angrily.

"You took the words out of my mouth, infact I hate you so much I bought this, belzenet the curse doll!" Tamaki backed away in horror.

"I'm gonna complete the curse Hikaru, I'm gonna right your name in his back." Kaoru raised a marker as Hikaru gritted his teeth."From this day forward your gonna experience nothing. But mistfortune and sorrow!" Kaoru started wrighting on the dolls back.

Smack Smack

"Can you guys knock it off! What do you think your doing? You don't bring something like this into a petty fight! Both of you are in fault for this, but what's really sad that you brought everyone else around you into your big mess! Now apolagize to each other, if you can't make up right now, I'm never gonna let you in my house, have I made my self clear?!" Haruhi scolded angrily.

A smirk made it's way to the twins face. "So what you are saying is Haruhi....If we make up we can come over to your place?" The twins asked mischeviously.

"AHHHHHH!" Haruhi screamed out as he and Tamaki sulked.

Thump!

The twins fell down as a figure hugged them while sobbing... "Sou?" They both widden their eyes at the sudden contact.

"Do you know how much I got worried?.............I THOUGHT YOU GUYS FOUGHT BECAUSE WHAT I'VE SAID!!! DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT BREAKS MY HEART TO SEE YOU GUYS FIGHT!? ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S YOU'RE FIRST TIME FIGHTING AND CAUSED BY ME!!! I THOUGHT BECAUSE OF ME I RUINED YOU'RE UNBREAKABLE RELATIONSHIP!!!!!" I yelled out as tears streamed down my face. "I thought................because of what I said........I'll break what you have created for years......." I cried even more....I didn't notice that the others stared at me in shock as well as Kyoya.

"U-Umm..........Were sorry....." They both said in guilt.

I wiped my tears away and sat on the floor."Just don't do that again okay?" I flashed a smiled at my face.

"O-Okay......."

"I thought I will never get you back together till the time I'm gone......" I whispered to my self but didn't notice that the twins heard it.....

To be continued....

Hiiii!!!!!!

Hope ya like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 287 24
they had heard about each other, but they hadn't met. so when they finally met, it felt like they were already familiar. playful teasing and snarky c...
1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...
6.6K 159 25
The cousin of Haruhi Fujioka. A few months ago, her mother passed in a car accident while rushing to pick Y/n up from school. Y/n looked just like he...
100K 3.6K 10
[I just heard a really good song and I now have the motivation to rewrite this song] ((OHSHC Fanfiction)) ((Boy X Boy)) His medals gleamed on his uni...