I'll Be There For You || Kiri...

De nana_academia1002

[COMPLETE ✔] 💚 Eijiro X Fem!Izuku _______________ Midoriya and Kirishima. Their relationship is undescribab... Mai multe

[ P R O L O G U E ]
[ 01 ]→Cloudy Day
[ 02 ]→Feelings
[ 03 ]→Trap in Elevator
[ 04 ]→Panic
[ 05 ]→Grounded
[ 06 ]→The Mysterious Girl
[ 07 ]→Shocking Discovery
[ 08 ]→The Catastrophe
[ 09 ]→Acceptance
[ 10 ]→Hope
[ HIATUS ]
[ 11 ]→Nostalgic
[ 12 ]→Never Leave You
[ 13 ]→Jealousy
[ 14 ]→It's Begun
[ 15 ]→Time Machine
[ 16 ]→The Descendant of Hero
Sketching For New Cover ✧*。٩(๑˙╰╯˙๑)و✧*。
[ 17 ]→Blood Queen
Profile of Blood Queen
[ 18 ]→Bright Future
My Bro's Sketches!
[ 19 ]→Akuma
[ 20 ]→The Hints Are There
[ 21 ]→Repeated Incident
[ 22 ]→Everything Is Revealed
[ 23 ]→Our Love Confession To Each Other
[ 24 ]→"We're Here For You"
Informations on Akimi and Akuma ^w^
[ 25 ]→Like A Family Again
[ 26 ]→Sister
NEW COVER!
[ 28 ]→Shivers
[ 29 ]→Teasing
[ 30 ]→"Farewell, Mother"
[ 31 ]→Escape From The Devil
[ 32 ]→Smile
[ 33 ]→A Promise Is Made
[ 34 ]→Fate Bound By Blood
[ 35 ]→"Die"
[ 36 ]→Fragment of The Past (01)
[ 37 ]→Fragment of The Past (02)
[ 38 ]→Fragment of The Past (03)
[ 39 ]→My Knight
[ 40 ]→"I'm Sorry,Akimi..."
[ E P I L O G U E ]
💚Author's Note❤

[ 27 ]→IKKI!

1.8K 61 53
De nana_academia1002

AN- Akimi's future husband is here! ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧
____________________________

Future era,
Underground hideout where all the survivors stay along with the heroes...

Third Person's POV

"I- I FINALLY FOUND HIM!" A blonde haired-man with black zig zag on his bang exclaims, panting heavily as he approaches a group of adults. A 13 year-old kid with grumpy face is standing behind him, chewing on his lips to show his rebellion.

"Ikki, you ungrateful brat." A hoarse voice belongs to an ashen blonde haired-male growls loudly at the sight of the chestnut haired-boy. The said boy; Ikki just rolls his red eyes as his response which infuriates the adult man standing before him.

"Where the hell did you go?! You shouldn't leave this damn base on your own!!" He yells at his stubborn son in pure anger. Ikki glares at his father irritatedly. "SHUT UP! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! I'M NOT A BRAT ANYMORE, OLD MAN!" He hollers at him back, not wanting to back down.

"You...!"

"Ikki!" A croaky woman's voice calls Ikki out in sorrow. Ikki turns to look at the woman and sees her running toward his direction with tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

"Son, where did you go off to...? Please don't scare me like that..." The brunette utters sadly as she hugs her beloved son in desperation, relieved to see him in good condition. "M-Mom..." Ikki begins feeling guilty when he hears constant soft sobbings from his mother. Sure, he doesn't really care when his father yells at him but when he sees his mother crying because of him, it makes feel extremely guilty about his reckless action.

"So-Sorry, I... I just went to investigate some stuffs..." Ikki says, slowly hugging his mother back. "Please don't do that again... You almost gave me heart attack..." She utters in sadness, her brown eyes meet the young boy's red ones. Ikki just replies with a light nod.

"But I found out something big about this!" Ikki still tries to defend himself to let the pro heroes know his action is the right thing to do. The female brunette turns to look at her husband worriedly. "Katsuki..." Ochako utters in hesitation.

"No, kiddo. I don't want to hear ANYTHING about your so called-investigation. Now go back to your bratty buddies before I lock you in the damn bathroom." Katsuki snarls at his son. Ikki grits his teeth in frustration.

"But--"

"I SAID NO!" Katsuki cuts him off. "You already gave me and these extras lots of damn troubles! I don't want to see your face anymore! Go back to your--"

"AKIMI IS STILL ALIVE!!!"  Ikki yells extremely loudly as he starts losing his patience. All pro heroes gasp in shock. "Just now, I went and follow one of Akuma's minions... Akuma is already beginning her evil plan! She went to the past with that time machine...to kill Akimi! That means Akimi is still alive and already teleported to the past! She is not dead like you guys thought!" Ikki states, shouting from the top of his lungs to gain everyone's trusts. He pants heavily as he stares at Katsuki in silence.

"If you can't even trust your own son, them forget about a hero already, Dad." Ikki says harshly, averting his eyes from his father.

"I have made my decision... I will go to the past too and help Akimi!" Ikki declares in seriousness. "No, you can't! It is too dangerous!" Ochako tries to stop her one and only son. "Sorry..." Ikki mutters, his bangs fall and covers his eyes.

"Ikki...!" Ochako cries again, hugging the brown haired-boy miserably. Ikki pats her back to calm her down. "Tch, do what you want." Katsuki says before walking away from the crowds. His friends stare at him in worry. Ikki jist smirks in victory. 'Hang in there just a little bit, Mi-chan... I will come and help you! I swear!' Ikki makes an oath in his heart.

Without any of them realizing, Eijiro is listening to their conversation for the whole time. His body slides down the wall, a tear escapes his eyes. "Thank goodness..." He utters in relief.

"God, please... Protect my daughter from her..." Eijiro keeps praying in his heart for his daughter's safety.

....

Back to the present time,
Evening,
Class 1-A Dorm,
Fourth floor...

Kirishima's POV

I get closer to Izuku's ear and lick the shell of her ear. Izuku lets out a tiny moan, causing my heart to pound faster. "Ei-Eijiro, we can't..." She utters hesitantly, her fingers run through my spiky red hair. I don't answer and keep repeating the same action, making Izuku moans loudly.

"Ah, Eijiro... W-We need to see Akimi..." Izuku reminds me which snaps me back into reality, realizing our real purpose. I quickly raise my head up, my face dusts with pink shades as my crimson irises meet Izuku's gentle gaze.

"So-sorry..." I say in apologetic tone, scratching my head im guilt. I almost do something that can not be undone. Izuku suddenly cups my red cheeks, tugging a warm, kind smile for me. "It is alright, Eijiro. I know you won't do that... Because you are a kind guy, aren't you?" She utters softly, our forehead touching. I can feel her warmth surging to my heart.

"B-But, Izuku. You should be careful with men no matter who they are... Even with me... Or Bakugou." I exclaim in nervousness while averting my eyes from meeting hers. Izuku just replies with a small smile and a light nod. She hums at me as she cups my cheeks still.

"Now, can we go and see our.... Um... Future daughter?" Izuku shyly asks. I chuckle heartily, wrapping my strong arms around her thin shoulders.

"Sure, let's go!"

....

Meanwhile,
Downstairs,
Common area,
Evening time...

Third Person's POV

All of the students from Class 1-A start to get worried. Almost half an hour already passed ever since Midoriya and Kirishima go to see Akimi yet they still don't come down after Yaoyorozu makes the call. Heck, even Ashido begins feelong guilty and scared, not only because she is worried about Kirishima, but also her friend, the innocent small bean of their class and the younger girl from the future.

"You think something happens to them?" Ashido asks the black haired-vice president of their class. She turns to look at the pinkette worriedly. "It can't be..." Yaoyorozu really wants to deny the horror thoughts that pops up in her mind.

"Damn it! Let just see them--" Bakugou remains silent when he sees a timid, smaller girl figure standiing before them. "Akimi-chan!" Uraraka shouts loudly before running toward her direction, attacking her with a bear hug. "T-Thanks goodness! You are alright!" She hugs the ravenette in happiness. Everyone stares at her strangely.

"Auntie... Ochako..." Akimi murmurs to herself, hugging the crying brunette back while tugging a small smile. "I'm so sorry for worrying everyone..." She apologetically says.

"Oi, brat. Where the hell are Deku and Kirishima?" Bakugou asks Akimi, cutting of her moments with Uraraka. "O-Oh, Mama... Papa... Um..." She doesn't know how to answer. Akimi shifts her eyes from meeting with Bakugou.

"The hell did you do to those extras?!" Bakugou already loses his temper, stomping off toward Akimi in anger. Akimi flinches and anxiously steps back. But then her eyes go slightly as the image of the boy she misses so much appears in front of her eyes meet Bakugou's red one. She starts trembling.

"I-I didn't do anything! Mama and Papa just--"

"Yo guys!" Kirishima suddenly appears along with Midoriya. Both of them are smiling brightly as they usually do bit somehow, they seem much more dazzling and brighter than before.

"Mama! Papa!" Akimi cries out, globs of tears fall from her eyes. She runs toward her parents and hugs her future father. Bakugou's scary expression really terrifies her.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya shakes her head, a heavy sigh escapes her mouth. Bakugou only responds with a 'tch'.

Kirishima does his best to comfort the crying girl but his action seems to make Akimi cries louder and clutches onto him much closer. She is definitely scared of Bakugou. "Kacchan!" Midoriya whispers yell at her childhood friend, signifying him to apologize to Akimi.

Bakugou glares at Midoriya, telling her not to start a fight here. He just walks past Midoriya, heading to the elevator to return to his room.

"Akimi, he isn't here anymore so don't cry, okay?" Kirishima says softly. Akimi raises her head up and looks into his crimson red eyes. "I... I'm not scared of him... I..." Akimi doesn't continue, only sobs in the embrace as her hand grips on Kirishima's shirt tighter.

'Ikkun... I miss you...' She says internally, recalling her memories with her childhood friend; the said boy names Ikki Bakugou.

___________________________

AN- Gaaaah, I finally update! Alright guys, if you all are confused on how did Ikki knew about Akuma, go and check out chapter 21:Repeated Incident! I mention him there though not much. 😊

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18K 273 15
What if izuku was a girl? What if her name was Izumi? What if she was the daughter of Shouta Aizawa? What if she had two quirks? Well In this AU, ink...
64.5K 763 21
What if the main character of Dragon Ball was a girl?What if Goku went to king kai earlier? What if Goku could control her oozaru form? Female Goku X...
33.7K 457 38
Shiyo Miko Hinata is a 16 yrs old girl that is considered as: Karasuno's Sunshine The Karasuno Mens Volleyball team thou...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...