Betrayal (Sequel Of Sasuke...

By DarkWolf991

Shizuku is now in the Akatsuki, but as a spy for Orochimaru. She still thinks that Itachi is a messed up bast... More

Betrayal (Sequel Of Sasuke... Has A Sister!? / Naruto Fanfic)
Hey Guys, Miss Me?
Not Again!
Being The Victim Is Fricken Hard
I'm Sorry
My Fault
Good Times... Good Times...
Brothers, Lovers and Revenge
Is It Worth It?
All Or Nothing
~ Wolfie
Who? What? When? Where? Why? And How?!
Starting From The Top
Sun Goes Down
Denial
Hurt Me, Hurt You
Karma's A Bitch, and She's Back In Heat
Visitation
Outlaws Of Love
Questions... Questions... Questions...

Remembering... Is Painful

6.4K 266 35
By DarkWolf991

Sorry but quite a few flashbacks in this chapter, but it’s for a reason and you'll find out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku's POV

I was sitting my Sasuke's room refusing to come out, yes, I was being over exaggerative, but I don’t give a shit.

“Shizuku! Come out!” Sasuke banged on the door. Oh did I mention that I wasn’t even letting him in?

Guess I forgot -_-

I stayed quiet, letting silent tears fall down my cheeks, the pain was immense.

‘Physical pain heals, but the pain of the heart is hard to get rid of.’

That’s what Gaara once told me, and I have finally made sense of it.

“Shizuku!” Sasuke yelled.

I didn’t reply, face down on the bed with the pillow in my face.

“Come on, please. You’re really worrying me, Shizuku, say something.” I stayed silent. “Shizuku!”

I huffed, tired of his banging on the door, “Hmmmm?!”

“Are you okay?” He asked though the door.

“Yeah!” I scoffed, “Of course! Before you came I had music on and I was dancing like crazy!” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah right. Just open the door.”

I sighed as I got up and slowly opened the door, showing my tear stained face to my older brother.

“Damn, you look horrible.”

I rolled my eyes, “Because that’s what every girl wants to hear.” He chuckled.

“Is he bothering you that much?” He asked, I nodded.

“Well damn him, he don’t deserve you anyway. Don’t worry.” He patted my head and smirked. I smiled slightly and nodded. “Come outside.” He pulled me up and I walked forward.

“Yeaaah…. No. See ya.” I waved, he raised an eyebrow amused and chuckled.

“No, you will come with me.” He smiled evilly.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door, “NO! STOP!”

“Yeaaah… No.” He imitated and mocked me.

“FUCK YOU! AHHH!!! RAPE!! RAPE!!! RAAAAAPE!!!” I shouted while being dragged on the ground.

“We could do this the easy way, OR the hard way…” He told me.

“EASY WAY! EASY WAY!” I yelled, he smirked and let me go, I fake cried and latched myself on Sasuke’s arm. He sighed and walked forward, into the training ground, I let go of him not to embarrass myself and followed him. Another load of experiments were here, I grinned.

“Pweeaase?” I gave him innocent puppy eyes, and he winced, looking away.

“You dirty little cheater. Ugh, fine go on.” I grinned again and took my Katana out, and aimed it at one.

“Sword technique, blue fire crash!” It gusted out at that one and he… well, died. ^_^

“Fire style! Fireball jutsu!” A couple more died, and I grinned, they ran at me, shouting their pathetic battle cries, and nope, not even touching me. Heh heh.

“Sasuke, I’m really bored.” I told him seriously after my killing spree.

“What should I do about it?” He sighed.

“I… Have no idea, entertain me, there’s nothing to do, the Akatsuki were more fun than this… Mada-Uhh… Tobi! Yeah Tobi was weird, plus I swear he glared at me for having this Katana.” I pointed at my Katana, obviously Uchiha Madara wanted his Katana back. Well…. NO! Its mineee~

I have a theory that Uchiha Madara is actually Uchiha Obito, but Madara helped him and got him another half of a body, used it as his own, cause of Tobi’s mask obviously, it has one eye hole, Obito’s only eye. Hmm… I find Obito awesome. (A/N I’m so clever, I wrote this before it actually was known…)

“Tobi? Who’s that?” Sasuke asked.

“One of the not complete but Akatsuki members…He always spoke in 3rd person, like ‘Leader-sama told Tobi to get you!’ I’m not even joking.” I snorted.

“Hn.”

“That is NOT a word.”

“Hn.”

“I swear if you-“

“Hn.”

“Jashin will kill-“

“Hn.”

“Could you stop-?!“

“Hn.”

“SAS-“

“Hn.”

“…” I clenched my teeth.

“…” He didn’t say anything.

“Sasuke?”

“Hn?”

“Shut the fuck up or I will castrate you.”

“… Mmmmm…”

I rolled my eyes at his response.

But shit just got worse.

“Oi Sasuke.” I nudged him.

“Hn?” I glared at him, “Uh… Yes?”

“Did you like anyone in Konoha?” I closed my eyes and put my hands behind my head.

“Why you asking?”

“Mmm… Don’t know. I just want to know, ya know?”

Silence was heard, then “No I don’t know.”

I giggled, “So? Did you?”

“Not really, I mean rivalry with Naruto was the closest I got to it. He and you kept me going.” I heard him say.

I smiled, “I wish Naru could hear this. He would be so happy.” I said, thinking of him, again. “Shit.” I muttered.

“Gomen, I shouldn’t have said that.” Sasuke apologized.

I shook my head and opened my eyes smiling, “Its fine. Trust me.”

“Hn.” I ignored his pathetic excuse for an answer and remembered times in Konoha. Such fun times, with friends.

***FLASHBACKS***

''SHIZUKU!!! Guess what??!'' I heard my best friend Avril, I sighed and turned around.

''New episode of Naruto getting released?'' I smirked knowingly, I know this, obviously.

''YEAHHH!!!!! WOOOOO!!!'' She shouted jumping up and down like a little kid, I chuckled and started jumping up and down with her, then I noticed my other best friend Colin walking up behind us.

''Let me guess... Naruto?'' He smiled at us, we nodded vigorously and laughed.

I opened the back door and noticed Kiba dangling down from a rope with Sasuke hitting him with a stick, and why would he be doing that?

''You-*WHACK* little-*WHACK* SCUM!!!*WHACK!!*'' Sasuke shouted while hitting Kiba with the long stick, Kiba looked oddly attractive... I'm crazy, my future husband getting whacked my stick, dangling from a tree and my brother hitting him. Wow.

''Umm... What’s going on here?'' I commented to them, they turned around and blushed... I glanced at what i was wearing, Omg I'm still in my PJ's, the ones I borrowed from Sakura, she dropped by and while I was trying to sleep she gave them to me, so I put them on.

A tall bald dude stood in front of me with a questioning look in his eyes, Ooooo -_-'' sweatdrop

''IBIKI!!!!!!'' I ran up to him and jumped on his back, ''Yayyy! I get to meet Ibiki! Your awesome you know what bro?'' I giggled.

''Whaa??? I’m not your bro!'' he squirmed trying to get me off of him, he he.

''Hokage same please don't tell me this is Shizuku Uchiha?'' He pleaded to the Hokage, I smirked,

''The one and only!''

He sighed, poor guy, having to put up with me.

~~~~~~~

“SHIZUKU-CHAN!!! OVER HERE!!!” I turned around and saw Avril and Colin waving at me, I walked towards them, which wasn’t very far.

“Hn?” I said.

They gasped.

“What?” I asked confused.

“You have gotten more duckbuttish!” Avril pointed a finger at me, I chuckled.

“You mean more Uchiha-ich. I have to act the part right?” I shrugged.

“I guess…” Colin frowned playfully. I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh and by the way, Rock Lee hit on me.” I smirked.

“OH MY GOSH HE HIT ON ME TOO!!!” Avril yelled out and gasped dramatically.

“Ha.”

Avril and Colin got serious, “We talked about this together Shizu-chan, and we are friends so we won’t fight each other unless we have to.”

I nodded.

Colin tensed up, “Also, Shizuku, you know Orochimaru is in this exam right?”

My eyes widened, shit I forgot! How could I forget! It’s the most important thing!

“He might come after you too. Your better than Sasuke so he defiantly will.” Avril said.

“Yeah, I forgot thanks guys.” I smiled.

“There’s the Shizuku I know!” I laughed.

“Quiet down you punks!” My eye twitched at the voice…

I turned around to see Ibiki ordering around some sound ninja, I sharpened my glare and pounced like a cat. Flashing behind him and raising a kunai at his throat and froze.

“What the?” He turned his head slowly and saw me staring evilly at him.

“Hello Ibiki-chan, I was waiting at the ramen stand for about 4 hours for my reward… Where were you might I ask?” I gripped my Kunai and cracked my neck. I am so going to kill him.

“I… got held up?” He chuckled nervously.

“Sure you did.” I withdrawed my Kunai and flashed next to Sasuke with everyone staring at me like wonder woman or something.

“I will get my revenge Ibiki, I am like Jikoku Shoujo, I can kill you.” I remembered the anime and said.

He blinked.

“You may continue now.” I smiled sweetly.

“Hai…” He nodded and gulped, turning back to everyone.

 ~~~~~

Ino looked over the flowers, “The roses are in season, they are a beautiful red, I say roses.”

I nodded to a bouquet of roses. “Then roses it is, here.” I placed money on the counter and took the bouquet of roses.

“Great choice. Tell Sasuke I said hi. See you later.” I nodded and picked a rose out of the bouquet, and placed it on the counter.

“Thanks for everything.” I mumbled, and then walked out of the store letting Ino think about what I was talking about.

I walked down the street with the flowers, people were smiling and saying hello to me, I thought, who next.

Hinata.

I went to their mansion and Neji opened the door, he showed me to where Hinata was and I quickly picked out a rose and slipped it into Neji’s pocket while he wasn’t looking.

“He- Hello… Shizuku-chan…” She stuttered, I smiled,

I smiled and sighed, “You really like Naruto don’t you?”

Her face became bright red, “Uh… uh… No…” I chuckled.

“Yeah you totally do. If you want his attention, be yourself, don’t be shy, talk to him face on and laugh at his jokes. Just be yourself.” I picked another flower, “Oh and here. Thanks. You’re nice to talk to.” I gave her the flower and backed away from her, waved and jogged out of the compound.

3 down.

 After I finally slipped Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba and Shino’s rose into their bag or pocket, I chuckled, Sakura and Naruto left eh?

I walked in the afternoon sun to Naruto’s apartment, I then looked though his window, he was sleeping!

Who sleeps in the middle of the day?

With his black and white sleeping hat. It was pretty cute.

No, No NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Don’t think like this now!

I shrugged and placed a rose onto his bedside table. Then ran off before he woke up.

I gave one to Sakura after and as I was walking down the street when I saw Avril and Colin laughing together, I smiled. I’ll be leaving them too.

“Av! Colin!” I shouted and waved my hand, they spotted me and smiled, ran to me and Avril gave me a huge hug.

“Hey Shizuku! What you up to?” Colin asked.

“Nothing much. Oh, here.” I picked out two roses and gave it to them.

“Wow! Aww thanks honey it’s so pretty!” Avril beamed and laughed.

“Yeah, thanks.” Colin agreed.

“Ha, thanks by the way. See ya!” I shouted and ran off to the Uchiha compound.

“Come on, we’re leaving.” Sasuke grunted.

“Wait! I need to pack; I’ll take like 2 minutes! Just wait.” I jumped up the staircase and swung open my door, I grabbed a backpack that Sasuke once gave me, my Ipod, and some essentials. Orochimaru will give me a change of clothes eventually. I then looked on my table; there stood the picture of our team, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi and I. Team 7. I smiled and lay it down so you couldn’t see the photo.

I won’t need that to become strong.

I smirked and put on my packed bag, and stepped down the stairs. Sasuke was leaning on the wall waiting; he nodded and proceeded to open the door letting the moonlight entering the hallway.

“Let’s go.”

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I smiled, memories huh?

I've betrayed each and every one of them.

On the outside was my cool and calm self, inside, and with Sasuke, my heart was burning. Burning like a terrible fire on a rampage.

Remembering is painful...

Never ending.

Endless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 12
Sasuke has returned to Konoha of his own free will. Naruto thinks that they will be like the old days. Team 7 reunited. But Sasuke has not returned a...
116K 3.7K 27
When Sakura Haruno loses her memory in the tight battle between Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha, she gets married to Sasuke three years later out of pity fo...
32.8K 750 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...
17.7K 284 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...