Guardian's Special Birthday B...

By Chinesedramas

Hi my dearest readers,🤗 This is a special work I started to celebrate the birthdays of our favorite couple a... More

Light of my life - Yunlan
Yunlan's (Bai Yu) birthday pics
You are My family - Chu Shuzhi
Lovely Son - Da Qing
Shen Wei/Zhu Yilong's fanart pics
Twin Brother - Yezun
Yezun fanarts
Twins fanarts
Moving on - Zhu Hong
Crazy Scientist - Lin Jing
Lin Jing Bringing Back Yunlan
Responsible Dad - Zhao Xin Ci
Pure soul - Guo Changcheng
Tumblr Post by asflowersfade: Too Late For Amends
Love birds - Sang and Wang
Farewell - Guardian Family

The man who waited - Shen Wei

488 43 38
By Chinesedramas

Shen sat in his office and drowned in thoughts. Recently, Yunlan is acting suspicious. Meeting someone without Shen noticing, making calls when he is not around and suddenly hangs up the call if he went there. He's wondering what's happening? What is he going to say in the evening?

It's not like he's cheating on him. He was so confident and trust his Yunlan with his love and life. Yunlan's always caring and loving as usual. He was like that from a week. Suddenly  yesterday while he was reading book in their bedroom, Yunlan suddenly crawled on to the bed and on to the lap of Shen between his legs. He curled his hands around Shen and started asking questions.

"Xiao Wei, What do you think about a vacation? Do you love beach?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"What's your favorite book?"

and many other questions which they never discussed until now.

Shen was amused with the questions and asked him. "Why are you asking these Yunlan? I love whatever you love!"

But Yunlan wasn't satisfied with the answer and insisted him to answer honestly.

Shen sighed and said "Vacation is where I can spend time with you whether it's our home or a beach. I love it as long as you are beside me Yunlan!"

Yunlan gave a peck on his lips and went out of the room leaving Shen in shock.

Today, when he was cooking breakfast Yunlan came and sat on the kitchen platform. He is hesitating to ask something but kept silent and stared at Shen. Shen noticed that and asked Yunlan what's bothering him.

Then Yunlan asked another stupid question while rubbing the back of his neck, "Xiao Wei, what do you think of fat fuq? Do you mind his presence around us?"

Shen stopped what he's doing and saw at Yunlan's face "What's wrong? Why do you keep questioning me these? Don't you know me? Why do I mind his presence? He is family."

Yunlan feeling guilty after hearing Shen, "Sorry Xiao Wei, I'll tell you everything in the evening. We are taking leave tomorrow" By saying that to Shen he gave a kiss on his cheek and left to office.

Shen woke up from his thoughts and went to the window and stood there watching the students moving walking around the campus. He turned back when someone knocked on the door and it was Yunlan smiling at him. He came close to Shen and whispered in his ear "missing me?" Shen immediately turned him and kissed him hard as he is really missing him. 

They came out from his office and Yunlan drove his red hummer while Shen sat in the passenger seat. Shen observed they were not going home and asked Yunlan where they were going. But Yunlan just answered 'surprise' with a wink. Shen stared at him while Yunlan's still driving. Yunlan suddenly stopped the car "if you are going to stare at me, how can I drive with concentration?"

Yunlan got down from the car and opened the door for Shen, it was almost sun set and the sky was filled with golden rays not too bright but with a beautiful view. Shen's face was radiating with the rays and making him look like a celestial. Yunlan couldn't control himself and kissed him gently.

Yunlan booked a resort for them to spend the night and the next day. When they reached there, Da Qing was already there waiting for them. "Lao Zhao, What took you so long?" making shen adjust his specs. Shen was still kept in dark and decided to stop thinking and enjoy the moment.

They had dinner and in the room, Yunlan slept on Shen's lap and they spoke about how they spent their day. Da Qing was already asleep in his cat form.

It was almost midnight and Yunlan suddenly took Shen's hand and went to the Balcony. It's almost full moon that night and the moonlight was so bright. Yunlan looked at his watch and made a countdown

10..9..8......3..2..1!

"Happy Birthday my dear Xiao Wei!"

He hugged him and wished him his birthday wishes. Shen was in daze with Yunlan's wishes. Is it his birthday today? He's so confused as he doesn't know when his birthday was as he lost his parents in his childhood and he don't remember them celebrating his birthday. Then how come Yunlan knows?

He slowly asked "Yunlan, is it my birthday today? I don't remember my birthday and how did you know it was today? Is this what you've been doing this whole week?"

Yunlan smiled and spoke with a proud tone "Where there is a will, there is a way Xiao Wei. I always wanted to know when you were born and celebrate it with you. So I've been speaking with the people in Dixing palace and after searching through many documents, I've learned that you've celebrated only one day in the whole year which is April 16th that is tomorrow. No today. It's already 12. So, once again I wish you many many happy returns of the day my love!"

Shen was touched by this and grabbed him by his waist and kissed him passionately. "Thank you Yunlan. Thank you for being in my life. Thank you for being my life. Even though I don't know when I was born, today was really like a birthday for me. You took so much effort for me to celebrate along with me. I owe you!"

Yunlan suddenly asked "What? Isn't it your birthday today? Then why did you celebrated only this day in entire year?" with surprise and disappointment at a time.

Shen slowly answered. "It was the day I was reborn; The day I met you for the first time!"

********************************************

A/N

April 16th

My dear Shen Wei!🤗🌹😘💖

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! 🎂

Hope all your dreams come true and may you find what you want and what you need  and I know you deserve the best👍!

I wish you to find the true love of your life and live happily ever after.🥰🥰

Be happy and healthy my love.. 😘

With lots and lots of love and hugs and kisses😍🤗😘😘

💖Anu💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 61 28
Title says all. Also most ocs will be uke/sub
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...