Deal with the Devil

By sbwooten

Bella 'Bambi' Lacroix a girl from a small town in Virginia moves to New York to follow her dreams of becoming... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Three

4K 132 28
By sbwooten

I immediate freeze in my tracks as he notices that I noticed him. I quickly turn away and make my way off the small stage. I try to blend back in with the crowd on the dance floor, hoping that he forgets about me once I was out of his sight.

"How were those Martini's?" I hear the thick Italian accent from behind me. I spin around and see Matteo, who was now no longer in the same three piece Versace suit he had on earlier. Now it was just dark grey dress pants and a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up halfway up his forearm. He looked a bit more exhausted than he did earlier.

"They were great. Thank you." I say, my eyes kept flickering to the floor. "I need to get going." I tell him, "Have a nice night, Matteo."

He smirks, and it almost makes me want to change my mind. "Maybe our paths will cross again."

"Maybe." I simply say before drunkenly spinning around and making my way out of the club. I take one last glance at where I had last seen the Devil but he was nowhere to be seen.

The cold air whipped at my face as I exited the club. I flagged down a cab and headed back to my apartment.

I was crushed. I felt tears slide out my eyes as the buildings passed by.

I guess this was it. I should start packing tomorrow to go back home to Virginia. Find a new career path. Maybe a receptionist.

I laugh to myself at the thought. There's no way I could ever do that.

Back at my apartment I collapsed back on my torn mattress after throwing my heels across the room. My head was swimming after my night, and all I wanted to do was fall asleep.

I eventually turned to taking some NyQuil just to fall asleep. That night I dreamed of the Devil. The mysterious powerful man. The man I should have feared for some reason. Not even in my dreams did I fear him, instead I found myself embracing him.

-

It was Wednesday night and I was working at the club. I informed Jeremy that this week would be my last week as I would be returning home to Virginia. He was sad to hear the news but understood. He had many girls who ended up leaving the city all together due to being in the same situation as myself.

I never told Cherry and Star that I had found the man. I was still embarrassed about the situation.

"I hate to see you go, Bambi." Star said. "We really enjoyed having you here."

"I hate to go myself but I don't know what else to do. I tried." I say, strapping on my sky high black heels. It was time for me to go on stage. Tonight there still was barely anyone in the crowd. I look at myself one last time in the full length mirror.

Tonight, I was keeping it simple with an all black attire. A sheer black bikini top that had fake crystals glued to it, all spaced evenly so I would sparkle as the lights hit me on the stage and I wore matching thong bottoms.

I hear my favorite song to dance too start to play, I walk out on stage and I start to dance around, twirling around the pole and putting on the best show I could to make the most amount of tips or maybe someone would even want a private dance which means more money in my pocket.

As I get close to one man near the stage, I shake my ass in front of him while on my knees and I feel him slide money into the strap of my thong. I smile to him than continue around the stage, giving a little attention to anyone near by.

I go back to the pole and take off my top as I dance some more. I hear a couple whistles from men and then I close my eyes and just let the music take me away. While I danced I thought about my life back in Virginia, how a few years ago I never imagined myself where I am now. Tits out and shameless on a stage in NY. But anywhere was better than there I used to think. Especially after what had happened. I hated the thought of going back and facing my demons. I prayed for a miracle as I focused on the lights above me as tears threatened to spill

The song ended and I sighed in relief as a exited the stage, scooping up my bikini top and holding it over my chest as I walk backstage. "Bambi!" I hear Jeremy call out. I turn to him, "Yeah?" I ask while tying my top back on. "You have a request for a private dance." He says. "He's a new customer so make sure it's extra good." 

Cherry walks past me and flashes me a look of worry as she enters the stage and I start to feel panicked. She never looks worried. "Come on, don't keep him waiting!" Urges Jeremy. I nod and I head to the only occupied private dance room.

"Bambi" I hear the Italian accent roll off his tongue and I immediately freeze in my tracks. There he sat in the black faux leather chair, looking immpecable in his suit while he stares me down like I was dinner. Every hair on my body stands up and I struggle not to shiver at the chill the washes over me.  "How did you find out I worked here?" I ask him, I wasn't technically on a payroll here and everything was under the table so there was no documentation that I actually worked here which is why I liked the job. "Wasn't hard to figure out." He shrugs but I knew he had to have done some major digging or had someone follow me. That was the only way. 

"I knew you gave me your stage name, Bambi. But I'm still going to find out your real name. " He adds, the wicked grin once again appearing and I feel heat pool in my stomach. "I guess you'll finally be getting your dance." I say as I move in between his legs, starting to give him a lap dance. As soon as I get in close proximity the smell of his cologne washes over me and it pulls me even closer. Way closer than I normally get to customers. His smell was intoxicating and I was getting drunk on the scent of him. He manages keeps his hands to the sides of the chair just like he's supposed to. At least he is somewhat respectful even while I'm all over him. 

"Oh, when I caught a glimpse of your skills at Milan I just had to get a closer look." He admits. I had very few memories of Milan after he left. I was lucky to had made it home and up 7 flights of stairs. "That's the only reason you came here? There's better, nicer strip clubs where you can get exactly what you're getting now." I say. "But I'm sure you don't even need to go to a strip club. Looks like you could have whatever you want with the snap of your fingers."

"I wanted you to dance for me." He says before I feel a slight brush from his hand against my ass. I immediately whip around to face him, "No touching." I scold him. I look into his eyes and they were dark, darker than the last time I looked into them. He rolls his eyes as his hands drop back to the arms of the chair "So are you going to leave New York?" He inquires, "Yes." I snap at him. 

"What if I changed my mind?" He asked and then I find myself pausing in my tracks again. 

"Yeah, what if?" I asked, going back to what I was doing. He had to be playing with me the last time I seen him. I run my hand across his chest before twirling back around and sitting on his lap reverse cow girl style so he gets a real good look at my ass. I feel his leg twitch and I find myself smiling knowing I had an affect on him. 

"I'll help you." He gives in. "But there's going to be a price." 

"I'm listening." I say. "I'll get you a contract with one of the top modeling companies in New York but..." he starts to say but pauses. "But what?" 

"You'll have to work for me." He says. "Work for you where?" I ask. He chuckles deeply, "It's not exactly a place or a 9-5 job. Just when I need you, you have to help me no questions asked."

"Sounds sketchy." I say and he lets out another dark chuckle  "I should probably tell you who I am." He says.

"Times up!" I hear Jeremy call out from outside the room. I attempt to leave his lap but his hands grasp my thighs firmly, holding me in place. A move that would normally have me throwing a punch at the customer but with him I didn't mind but I hated that I liked it. 

"Meet me out there." He demands and then his hands come off my thighs and I leave his lap. We both leave the room and he goes out to one of the tables and that's where I notice Matteo is there too.

"You went to him, didn't you?" Cherry hisses, grabbing my arm roughly and jerking me back into the corner where she was standing. "You actually went and found him." 

"I did." I admit, jerking my arm out of her grasp. "He offered to help me." She frowns, "Do you know who he is?" She asked and I shrug, "He was just about to tell me." She shakes her head, "I would think twice about accepting anything from him. You may think everything is going to work out for you but that's not how it works. He's dangerous. Trust me."

"How do you know any of this?" I ask her and she looks around to see if anyone was in listening distance. "I've been here my whole life, I know I've told you that Bambi." She says, "So I know about a lot that goes on. He's... he's in the Mafia." She whispers.

"The Mafia?" I laugh. I didn't believe her. The Mafia didn't exist anymore, did it? Didn't all that end decades ago? "Yes, the Mafia. He is a criminal. He isn't anyone in the Mafia either. He is the Mafia. He's the don."

"The don?" I ask. "Yes. The don. The boss. The Godfather."

"He's so young though?" I say, shocked. "Because he's so ruthless. His father was the don until recently. He died."

"How do you know all of this?" I ask. "My brother works for him. Or did. I don't know anymore. I haven't heard from him in months but he's just a goon though." She says. "The other day you acted like he wasn't even real." I point out and she rolls her eyes, "I was trying to help you. It's better if you go back to where you came from. You don't want to get wrapped up in this business." She pleads.

"I'm an adult and I can make that decision for myself." I bark and I turn and head to the lounge area where he waited. If she only knew what I have been through before coming here.  

Our eyes lock as soon as I enter the main lounge area. He had been watching out for me. For a split second his lips had curled up at the corner before his face fell back into its dark demeanor he seemed to constantly sport. "Keeping me waiting?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Sorry, I was busy - Hello, Matteo." I say and he smiles to me. "Good evening, Bambi." He says with no emotion behind his voice. Weird. 

"I know who you are." I say, turning my attention back to the Devil. "Well, I know your line of work."

"And that doesn't scare you off?" He ask and I shake my head. It honestly didn't. To me he was just a man.

He laughs, "I'm sure you coworker informed you. Cherry."

"She left out your name though." I say, crossing my arms. "It's Leo. Leo De Luca." He says, and I almost melt at him saying his own name, his accent was heavy and I would be lying if I said it wasn't sexy. "But you will call me Boss."

"Boss." I say, and he flashes another devilish grin. "Matteo will come pick you up tomorrow morning. He will take you to your first meeting with IMG."

My eyes go wide for a second, "IMG? You got me on with IMG?" I say in disbelief. He nods.

"Oh my god, thank you!" I say. "I'm forever in your debt!" I almost find myself wanting to hug him but I had a feeling that he wasn't the kind of man who hugged.

"Yes, you are forever in my debt." He says and then him and Matteo stand up.

"I hate to end this here but Matteo and I have business to attend too." He says. "But don't you need my address. You know? For tomorrow when he picks me up." I say as they stand up.

"I already have it." He says, and I feel my chest tighten. How did he already have it? Was it the same way he found out where I worked? Matteo nods as they both leave. The club now suddenly feeling cold and empty.

I look over and see Jeremy looking at me, "I guess tonight is actually your last night." He says and I nod and say as if it was almost to myself in disbelief, "He really does grant wishes..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 71 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
560 43 23
Salvation lies within the recesses of her heart. Can he claim it as his own? โ—โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌเน‘เน‘โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ— ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข'๐ฌ life takes a harrowing tur...
76.9K 2K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...