Married to take revenge (COMP...

By silvyline86

Ranveer is IAS officer. He has only one mission in his life to destroy Chirag. Cause Chirag is playboy person... More

prologue
Saved her
Planning
Entry
Spy game
Marriage
wedding night
Is it love?
Dream
Oops...๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
"Mission Chirag"
"Mission Chirag -2"
Relief from Pain๐Ÿ’ž
Trap
Exposed
Mela๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Fight, Separation and realization
love confession
Tricked out by Demands๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Punishment for him/me๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Avoiding โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ
who's Trapped Finally๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ
Mission Revenge Completed๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ
Epilogue โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡
thank you guys

Passionate Night

644 21 13
By silvyline86

Ishanni: I was about to go to room when that person came down.

Person: Amma please take care of him. Doctor has prescribed this medicine. Please give him this tablet after you feed him porridge.

Ishanni: what happened to him.... And who are you

Person: Amma that.. that.. I am security guard in Collectorate office. Today Ranveer sir saved the village People from death. Not only that he saved a small boy from death too.

Ishanni: please tell me what happened exactly... The person started to narrate the incident.

Flashback

Around afternoon Suddenly some smoke started to come. When we went to see the bridge was fully covered with fire log which was burning. But to our shock a small boy was tied at the centre of the bridge.

Suddenly Ranveer sir came and told the police that the forest is covered by Grenade bomb....

And he himself ran over the bridge and threw the burning log. But suddenly a bomb exploded making the bridge crack.

But sir was fast and threw all the logs. But suddenly the bridge broke in between and the child fell into the flowing dam.

Immediately sir jumped into the following dam. After nearly 2 hrs the boy was rescued.

But sir started to get rigor (shiver attack). So we took him to hospital. There the doctor gave him medicine and asked us to make him drink little bit of rum to make his body warm.

Today whole village is safe due to Ranveer sir's timely act. Really he is very intelligent mam. You are so lucky to be his wife.

Ishanni: the person left. I felt very proud of him and proud to be his wife and I mentally slapped myself of thinking that Ranveer had drunk.

I prepared porridge for him and made him eat. He was so cold and still shivering.

Later I changed his clothes and started to massage his legs and hands alternatively. Really he has a well built body.

Suddenly he was coughing. So I took Vicks vaporub gel and started to apply on his chest.

Suddenly he caught my wrist and pinned me to the bed. Now he was above me. His eyes were burning with desire and I was ready for it. Not because he is my husband but I love him. And want to become his soul partner too.

A complete silence, which was filled with the wind and thunder lightning sounds, which made me to surrender to his pure love.

Ranveer: At the nick of the moment I understood the map. The black dots where bombs, green were forest and blue was water.

So he planted bombs completely surrounding the forest. And placed 9 bombs exactly at center of bridge as he knows if the bridge falls the water stored will washout the village

So this bloody Chirag had planned to destroy the whole village with these bombs.

I immediately informed Ganesh, to go with his troop to remove the Grenade bomb.

And I rushed to see the bridge which was set on fire with bundles of fire log which was spreading fire in a jiffy.

So I started to throw the burning fire logs to prevent the explosion. But I failed as suddenly one bomb exploded. But I removed the other eight bombs on time which was placed few inches apart.

Before I could reach the boy the bridge cracked and the boy fell down. I immediately dived in and after 2 hrs of search, I found him and rescued.
But after that I lost my conscious.

When I opened my eyes I saw ishu rubbing my chest and her chest were few inches away from my sight. Suddenly a Strom of desire plunged into me.

I pinned her and started to kiss her every part. But I did not see her face or eyes or asked anyconsent. I just removed the barriers between us and I made love to her.

I don't know when I slept... But when I woke up I could feel soft hands on my chest. I was shocked.... Ishu near me under the same blanket....that to so near.

The next shock was we both were completely nude....then the previous night scene flashed back....

Shit Ranveer what the hell have you done... You broke your promise....how will I face her...I have raped my own ishu....she won't forgive me....

Immediately I got ready and left as I can't face her. I don't have the guts to face her....

Ishanni: I woke up, to find him no where in house. I got ready and today I had a different glow on my face...the previous night incident made me very shy.

I tried calling ranveer but switched off..may be busy regarding bridge renovation.

Suddenly I got a message from unknown number....

"Your ranveer is in danger. If you want him alive come to the forest and meet me...."

I understood it was Chirag. So I left the home immediately.

To be continued....

What is Chirag's plan? Will Ishanni save ranveer or Ishanni is being trapped???

Plz vote and comment guys... 🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 356 40
this story tells u about how a unwanted marriage turns into a beautiful romantic CHIRAG RAWAL ...a heartless doctor , i mean he is rude to other but...
521K 20.9K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
1M 83.3K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...
1.5M 65K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...