fallible

By hanabi_neko

honest to God I'm a sinner. raw poetry that makes you feel uncomfortable. More

are you afraid?
when did you realise men noticing you the way you didn't want them to?
what do you call this feeling again?
lost words
Happy Birthday
anxiety
words are futile devices
we thought love, only love could save us
innocence (tw!)
happy
question: a life without you?
lesson
change

cigarettes after sex

19 2 1
By hanabi_neko

our legs entangled with the sheets barely covering out bodies as wisps of smoke escape our mouths, it makes me remember the time I was afraid of my own words. I was afraid that they won't be half as pretty as you.
you stroke my hair as you tell me your deepest thoughts, words you'd only say to me and no other. and the sun is setting yet again. I hope this never ends.

a/n: if it's real love do you stay in love forever?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 4.8K 17
In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right? No wrong. Things for these couples are...
57.1K 2.6K 30
I saw the world in your eyes To know that we could've been so much more Than what we are right now If only We could've met each other At the right...
1.6K 42 10
❝ Someday, somewhere, I will restore your despair. Untill then, Farewell." ❞ #1 in poetry (2/6/2024) #1 in motivational (9/6/2024) #1 in random po...
19.2K 1.7K 73
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...