Hale's Harmony

By moon-walker

When the Cullens moved to Forks, Washington they weren't expecting to encounter another supernatural being; t... More

Cullens in Forks
Introductions and Questions
Meeting the Whole Coven
Unexpected Problem
Alone Time
Halloween and Hunters
Caring for Your Mate and Calling for Back Up
Hunter's Return
Interrogation? Nah just Listening!
Keeping Up Appearances
Upcoming Updates
Mistifying the Hunters
Knowing What Your Up Against
Devising A Plan

Expanding the Family

13.1K 297 21
By moon-walker

Adira POV
Well Alice has officially gone crazy. Since Raphael agreed to move in, she's been badgering me for Information- favorite foods, hobbies, what his powers are like! Which by the way, is a serious personal question that you don't just blurt out!

Even so, I'm happy for them, and I can't wait to see Ralph's face when he meets his mate. He's arriving today - all he's been talking about is finally getting to hang around other "supernaturals" and how he's been waiting for me to ask him to move in. Cocky asshole.
Alice insisted on being dressed as amazingly as possible to enhance first impressions.

Good lord, if the family and I thought Jazz and I were bad..... Well we really are. Im wearing a crop too just because Jasper loves to feel my skin.

We've all been waiting at the house for over an hour, he's less than 15 minutes away by now.  Alice is flirting around upstairs making sure Raphie's rooms is perfect for him.
Jasper has made it perfectly clear that he likes the access my top has provided. Which makes me grateful that I thought ahead to sound proof every bedroom in the house, because well let's face it- my mate and I are sex addicts. Yeah no hiding that.
Even so, I guess I have to be the rational one and remind him that we don't have enough time for fun.
Though I'd like to see anyone try to communicate with a horny vampire. Unless your Alice.

"He's here!!!!!" She squealed and barged into our bedroom. Our current position seems to not bother her in the slightest.

Jasper sighs into my neck and stands up with my legs still wrapped around his waist. Alice finally takes in the moment she disturbed and smiles sheepishly at us, "sorry."

I think it's impossible for me to ever be upset with Alice, especially in this moment. She's about to meet the one person in the world who will love and accept her for all time. The person who who support and protect her when she's weak and walk beside her as her equal. I could never describe the peace I feel having Jasper beside me , he makes me feel like the world could crumble and it would be fine as long as we're still standing.
Walking out the front door just in time to see Raphie's Jeep park by the front path.

Raphael hopped out of the Jeep and ran to give me a hug.

"Look at you baby cousin, finally grew up huh!"
"Shut up Raphael, and thank you for coming out of the blue like this."
"No thank you required cousin, besides I've missed being around family and let's face we're all each other's got in that department."
"Not true, our family is growing. I'd like you to meet my mate, Jasper and his sister Alice.

And there is was, the moment when mates meet. I've never seen my cousin so happy and so calm at the same time.  His face is about to split in two from smiling so hard. I felt Jasper come up behind me and hug me from behind.
"What you say we take Raphael's things inside and let them get acquainted?"
"Or I could just do this and you could take me out for  the night or maybe the weekend," I raise my hand and float all of the luggage into the house.
"Give me 10 minutes to get changed and we can get away , you know give these new lovebirds some alone time too."
He lifts me up and speeds into the closet, "Then hurry up darling,"
"Pick a color honey!"
I could hear him chuckling, " Blue,"
Smiling as I found the perfect outfit to start our weekend.

Stepping back out with a small luggage bag, I could help but smirk at Jasper's face. Who knew 150 vampires could still be awe struck.
As I walked closer he was quick to wrap an arm around me and tug my against his body. "You wanna turn that weekend into a week?"
"We still have school you know,"
"Really that's the deterrent you choose?"
"You might have graduated 50 times already but I'm still at my first shot through high school, besides one of us has to be the responsible one in this relationship!"
"Fine, but I will take you away at some point,"
"How about when all this hunter crap is over?"
Smiling down at me he pressed our lips together, "We're gonna get rid of those bastards once and for all."
Joining our hands he leads me back downstairs to let Alice and Raphael know that we're leaving. I shouldn't have been surprised to find them making out on the sofa. I mean like really making out- I mean Jesus I knew Raph moved fast but damn!
But I also am very aware of how petty I am. Jasper feeling my amusement just smirked at the couple.
"WE ARE OUT OF HERE FOR THE WEEKEND!"
They quickly jumped apart and Alice quickly fixed a glare at my face, but I couldn't stop laughing and eventually neither could she.
"Jasper and I are gonna take the weekend to relax before dealing with this Hunter business. And more importantly, Raphael your here not just to help me but also this is your new home with your mate! Get to know each other, have some fun before we all have to be serious and worrying about life and death."
As soon as those words left my mouth Jasper pulled me tighter against him. Alice smiled and hopped off of Raph to run up and hug us.
"Have fun!" And then she basically shoved us out of my freaking house!
Wow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 13.7K 75
Lillian Knight comes from a long line of powerful witches. As a baby, she was blessed by the ancestors and nature and gave her more magic because the...
77.8K 1.7K 74
Attachments are bad, or they were until I was sent to a foster family in Forks. The Blacks wanted to take me in, not just to a family but to an insan...
41.8K 1.1K 14
[Freaks] In which a Grim Reaper family moves to Forks, Washington. Ongoing Started, 04/05/23 Published, 04/07/23 Finished, Twilight - finished 09/1...
412K 7.5K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...