Twice as Bright Yang Xiao Lo...

By Raikishin

Y/n was abandoned by his father as a child, raised in the kingdom of Mistral he lived a normal life. Until on... More

Beacon Academy
Locker room
Emerald Forest
New Team
First Day
Jaunedice
Decisions
Forever Falls
The Stray
Black and White
Epilogue

Prolouge

19.5K 203 416
By Raikishin

A/n: Wasn't planning on doing a story for Yang yet but a friend of mine really wanted me to do one so why not.

A/n: Image is for my take on the story you can have him look however you want.

Race- Human
Age- 17
Hair color- H/C
Eye color - E/C
Height: 6'0

Outfit-

Emblem:

On the back of jacket.

Weapons- Progenitor (3 sectioned staff)

Semblance: Aura manipulation (enhancement)
Like Nen from HxH, using aura to strengthen body and weapons but you'll find out more details in the story. Ps: Can't share aura or boost others semblance so not like Jaune's amplification.

Companion: Ikaros

for the hell out it I wanna put a bird in the story.

Y/n's POV

You had arrived in Vale a few days before Beacon Academy's entrance ceremony, As you walked around the streets of Vale, it was so much different from Mistral especially at night, you could walk around without worrying about being mugged. While walking you ended up in front of a nightclub and figured you'd check it out. You entered the club and after pushing through a crowd of people you sat down at the bar.

Club owner: Aren't you a little young to be in here kid?

You: That depends, who's asking?

Junior: Names Junior Xiong, the owner of this club.

You: Oh perfect, I was told you got all the information on things going on in Vale.

Junior: And why would I waste my time with a kid like you?

You: Because this kid happens to be friends with certain spiders.

Junior's face goes slightly pale at the mention of spiders.

Junior: That ain't something to joke about.

You: You wanna bet that I'm joking.

Junior: (Sighs) Ok what do you wanna know?

You: I need info on two people the first one is Ozpin.

Junior: Really? He's the headmaster of Beacon, the youngest they ever had Besides that nothing about the guy is noteworthy. Now who's the second?

You: Cyrus L/n.

Junior: How do you know that name?

You: So I take it you know him?

Junior: I don't know him personally but some real sketchy people came looking for him awhile back. If I were you kid I wouldn't say that name out loud, the wrong people might hear.

You: I'll keep that in mind.

Junior goes back to his business with a guy that you couldn't see at the other end of the counter leaving you to your self. You pulled out the letter that you received back home a week ago. It read "Dear Y/n your 17 now, that means if you're anything like me you'll be thinking about joining a hunters academy. Now I know I have no right telling you how to live but you should go to Beacon I trust the headmaster there to look after you". After reading the letter you folded it and tucked it back into your jacket pocket.

You: Was he waiting till I was 17 to reach out?

Blonde: (walking up to bar) Strawberry Sunrise. No ice. Oh, and one of those little umbrellas.

You stare at the blonde who looks about your age just strolling in here like she does this regularly, she turns to notice you staring at her.

Blonde: You seem a little young to be here.

You: I could say the same to you. I mean little umbrellas, really?

Blonde: What? I like them.

You: So what brings you to a place like this?

Blonde: (sips drink) I'm looking for the owner Junior.

You looked Yang up and down.

You: I guess Junior likes his women young.

Blonde: Uh. No. I'm here because I need information, I'm am not a call girl.

You: Oh in that case. (Points) He's right over there. And for the record I thought you were too pretty for him anyway.

As she finishes her drink and sets the glass down, the blonde winks at you.

Yang: Thanks your not so bad yourself, names Yang by the way, Yang Xiao Long.

You: F/n L/n nice to meet you.

Yang smiles and walks over to Junior, you crane your head over to listen in.

Junior: Aren't you a little young to be in this club, Blondie?

Yang (giggles): Aren't you a little old to have a name like Junior?

Junior: So you know who I am. You got a name, sweetheart?

Yang: Yes, Junior, I've got several. But instead of sweetheart, you can just call me sir.

She grabs his groin and squeezes it painfully causing Junior to cry out in pain.

You: (flinches) Woah.

Yang: People say you know everything.

She brings her scroll up to his face, showing him a picture.

Yang: Tell me where I can find her and I'll let you go.

Junior (straining): I've never seen her before, I swear!

Yang: Excuse me?

Junior (straining): I swear, sir!

Junior's henchmen begin to gather around.

Yang: Hmm, looks like we have an audience. This must be kind of embarrassing for you, huh? Awkward....

Junior (straining): Listen, blondie sir. If you want to make it out of this club alive, I suggest you let me go. Now!

She lets go and Junior sighs in relief.

Junior: You'll pay for that!

He puts on his sunglasses and walks away from her. Yang follows closely behind.

Yang: Oh Junior, I was just playing with you! Don't be so sensitive! Come on, lets kiss and make up, okay?

Junior stops and turns around.

Junior: Huh? Uh, okay.

You: (No way, she wouldn't)

As he leans in, she punches him in the face sending him flying across the room. The henchmen run towards her. Activating her weapon, she jumps into the air and punches down, sending them flying back. She takes out all the henchmen and even the DJ when two twins step into the room.

Miltia: Melanie, who is this girl?

Melanie: I dunno Miltia but we should teach her a lesson.

Yang loads another belt of ammunition into her weapon and prepares to take on the twins. You however pull out a deck of cards and after infusing them with some aura you threw a couple cards at Melanie pinning her to a nearby wall. Yang and Miltia look at you in shock and disbelief.

You: Let's keep it fair ladies. I prefer cat fights to be 1 on 1.

Yang chuckles before going back to fighting the other twin. After taking a few hits Yang sends her flying into a wall knocking her out.

Yang: How'd you do that? (Points to cards) Is that your semblance?

You: Hmmm you could say that.

Before you could answer the holograms in the club suddenly turn off and a spotlight shines on Junior as he brings out his Bazooka.

Junior: You're both gonna pay for this.

You: Ok that's a bit overkill don't you think?

Junior fires his bazooka in your direction, you jump up and over the bar counter to avoid the hit.

You: Hope he's got insurance on this place.

Yang hits Junior with a flurry of punches before he transformed his bazooka into a club to knock back Yang. She however was relentless and charged back in punching him. As Junior goes to steady himself you notice that he was holding strands of Yangs hair.

You: Hair pulling Junior, I expected better from you.

Yang explodes in rage with her hair ignited in flames and eyes now red she charges at Junior, he fires several shots at her but she dodges all of them, then with her fist cocked back she hits him with a fierce punch that sends him flying outside his club.

You: (hopping over counter) Is everyone in this city this excessive?

Yang: I can't believe he pulled out my hair.

You: Well you wrecked his club so I'd say your even.

Yang: (smiling) Yeah I didn't get the info I wanted but it did feel good to cut loose so I guess I'll just head home.

You: Yeah I should probably go too before the cops show up.

Yang: Hey you got some moves you ever thought about becoming a Huntsmen?

You: Yeah, I'm actually set to go to Beacon in a few days.

Yang:  Really so am I guess I'll see you there bye.

You watch as she exits the club through the same hole that she punched Junior through. You laughed a bit before heading out the backdoor.

Timeskip

The cops showed up as you expected but you were already long gone. Once you were a good distance away you let out a whistle and you held your arm out until you heard a familiar bird cry. The eagle you found as a fledgling when you were a child descended and perched on your arm.

You: Hey Ikaros, you would not believe the night I've had.

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
145K 2K 34
Y/n Rose was the Youngest child of Summer Rose and Tai Xiao Long . The moment he was born his father had growing more and more jealous. Till when he...
5.7K 96 16
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...
356K 3.2K 19
You are the adopted son of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. Also the older brother of Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao long. However.....they didn't treat y...