Trophy Daughter

By ChillinForAKillin

Circe Dillon Lux is a genius. A pure, unadulterated brainiac who has no interest in her parents or anyone kno... More

Chapter 1- Another Brick in the Wall
Chapter 2- Fuck your Bitch
Chapter 3- You Like Hoes?
Chapter 4- Don't Even Know
Chapter 5- Rock Witcha Body
Chapter 6- Don't Stop Me Now
Chapter 7- Slutty with a Chance
Chapter 8- Homostasis
Chapter 9- All Your Friends Are Basic
Chapter 10- Stairs. They're Always Up To Something
Chapter 11- Angels Be Calling
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- Disco Stick
Chapter 14- The Best Present
Chapter 15- Busy Thinking Bout Boobs
Chapter 16- I got a bone to pick
Chapter 17- Are You a Pervert or a Masochist?
Chapter 18- Too Turnt Circe
Chapter 19- Fireman's Hose
Chapter 20- Runneth Up, Bitch
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Karma isn't a Bitch, I am
Chapter 23- The Drug Dealer's Daughter
Chapter 24- You've got a friend in me
Chapter 25- Thank u, next
Chapter 27- Familia
Chapter 28 - Hot Girl Summer
Chapter 29 - Harvey Specter
Chapter 30- Filling in Time
31 - Just two best friends

Chapter 25- You Know Nothing, Jon Snow

9.5K 390 142
By ChillinForAKillin

I hate bitches who are like 'this doesn't make sense bc the encyclopedia of.....'

and i'm like....ur on wattpad hoe. nothing makes sense. 

_____

"Like...in a romantic way?"

An exasperated look came onto Barnabas's face and he dragged a hand down it. My mind was spinning, going so many directions at once. This beautiful boy wanted me and him to be an us? 

"Yes Circe. In a romantic way."

Holy motherfucking shitballs. Is it weird I almost threw up in my mouth? Not in a disgusted way, but in a holy motherfucking shitballs way? Barnabas stared at me, his hands still on my knees. I glanced down and admired them, so perfect, so artistic, so just...Barnabas. 

I scratched my head and wondered. I liked Barnabas, of course, but...I didn't really see us as a couple you know? Sure, there was some- if not a lot-chemistry, but what could actually happen with us? He lived in a different town, was most likely going to a different college and definitely would find it easier to be with a different girl. 

"I don't know Barny-boy. I really don't know."

A look passed over his face so quickly I almost didn't get to see what it was. Longing? He sighed, falling back on his butt and sitting as he stared up at me. 

"How do you feel about me C?" 

A smile immediately bubbled up on my face as soon as the word Barnabas popped up in my head. He was such a good dude- a player, a dick and an asshole- but overall a kind of good dude. I liked when he texted me and when he was around. Even our redundant tutoring sessions had probably been the most fun I had had in a long while. 

"You're a great person Barny. And I do really like you...it's just, where would we go?"

He furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

I shrugged, feeling my hands get sweaty. As soon as emotions were involved and I had to start thinking seriously, my hands got super sweaty. 

"Well, I'm here. You're in another town and will probably go to a different college. I'm pretty sure we both want different things."

He scoffed, leaning forward again with a glint in his green eyes. 

"I'm only in another town for at least two weeks. I got into the Leadership and Business Programme here, so I'll be moving."

I blinked. Only Barnabas. I had forgotten that our semester was nearly over, since everything was moving so fast. A new intake would be coming in and that meant I was no longer so fresh

He cocked his head to the side, reiterating what I had said before. "And what do you mean about wanting different things?"

A small, nervous smile found its way on my face. 

"Well, I've seen the type of girl you've been with. And i'm not that. As in, easy to be with. I piss off too many people but I also love a lot of people. I don't think I can...commit to one person right now. Not when I'm still trying to commit to myself."

Barnabas sat still, narrowing his eyes as he thought. All that I said had been the truth. It would be nice to have committed dick and cuddles, but I could get that from a dildo and a pillow. Having someone else's life entwined with my own right now would just make everything messy. And I was born a messy bitch from an even messier biological family. If we were being honest, my adoptive family too. 

Whew. 

He nodded, agreeing with me. 

"Very fair. Very, very fair."

I narrowed my eyes at him, wondering why he accepted my answer so quickly. He smiled before answering my questioning gaze.

"Just give me one date when I move here. One date and then I'll leave us to being friends. If you still want to be friends." 

The beautiful boy wanted to bargain. I rolled my eyes and sighed, pulling him up off the ground and onto the seat next to me, his hand fitting all the way around mine.

"Okay. I'll give you one date. ONE. But please don't take me to the movies, it's something I prefer doing by myself."

He laughed, one eyebrow raising. "You go to the movies by yourself?"

I shrugged and nodded, feeling a little warmth from how close he sat by me. 

"Yeah, you don't?" 

________

By the time I came home, Barnabas was off back to our hometown and Nikhil was gearing up for his fight tonight. I rushed inside and ran into my room, quickly stripping off and finding my 'support Nikhil' clothes that his sister had bought me. 

I pulled on the dark grey hoodie that had 'HURRICANE NIKHIL' across the chest and a pair of black tights that had NIKHIL stamped across the ass. I don't know why I was the only one who got the tights, but I didn't really mind. 

Nikhil was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when I came out, his tournament shorts on and a loosely fitting long sleeve black tee that I knew he'd be stripping off as soon as we entered the fight hall. He glanced at me then did a double take, the small widening of his eyes alerting me to his genuine surprise. I grinned, turning around on the stairs. 

"Look, your name is written on my ass!" 

A choking sound was heard and I spun, running down the stairs and beating his back as he coughed. After his fit he turned to me, something glinting in his eyes that I didn't understand.

"Who got you those?"

"Erica! And since I'm your manager, I might as well wear them. Plus, it makes sure no one gets handsy with me at tonight's fight." 

He nodded, a dark look crossing his face. "Yes. Wear those every fight."

Ngaw. He was concerned for my safety. We walked outside and to his sleek black Porsche, driving to the neighbouring college where the fight was being held. 

He jumped out of the car and I came next to him, passing him his water bottle. He guzzled half the bottle in one long gulp and we walked inside, him on one side and pushing people out of my way since I was practically a midget next to him.

The rest of the boys all waved their hands in a frenzy when they saw us, a few of them with little sly smiles when their gazes drifted from Nikhil to me. 

We met with the group and I gave a lot of hugs and high fives, trying to amp up the boys so that we could all cheer on Nikhil in his qualifying match. Nikhil leaned down next to me so his mouth was next to my ears. 

"Stay with Cameron and Jayce. I don't like the crowd here." 

I shivered but nodded, my eyes going to a lot of shady looking guys and girls my age who were sizing my boys and I up. And as an average height, thinner than normal girl who definitely was as weak as she looked, I was pretty much fair game. 

Nikhil walked into the training room to warm up, Cole going with him, and I sandwiched myself in between Cameron and Jayce. They both immediately made room, big smiles as they looked down. 

"Hey little C! Big N tell you to hang by us the whole night?" 

I nodded, handing them beef jerky I kept in my pocket. Jayce laughed, folding his bear arms over his hairy chest. Cameron ate his jerky and looked around too, a frown settling on his face as he surveyed.

"A good thing too. This audience is known for their rowdiness." 

The lights suddenly dimmed and the announcer walked into the middle of the ring, his hair greased back in a way that looked like this was a TV fight. It was a sponsored fight though, so I guess it made sense. 

"IN THE RED CORNER, WE HAVE OUR HOMEBOY, DAMIEN 'DESTRUCTO' DOYLEEEEEEE"

The home crowd went wild, even though I scowled at them stealing my nickname for Nikhil. When I had first met him, that was his nickname. Not some random with the smile of a Cheshire cat. He walked into the ring, slipping off his red satin robe to show the world his defined chest and shoulders. He had tattoos spiralling all down his arms and abs, one large portrait of a devil smoking a cigarette wide across his thigh. 

He walked around the ring, a little jump in his step, his blue eyes surveying the crowd. That piercing gaze fell on me and I winced as he stared, stopping in his motion to look at me, wedged between two equally as humongous guys. 

"Why is he looking at Circe?" Cameron murmured, crossing his arms over his chest too. I stared at him right back, deepening the scowl on my face to show I was not here to become a little groupie of his. I could do sex with a fighter, but not one who looked like he stared more in the mirror than Dorian Gray. 

"AND IN THE BLUE CORNER, WE HAVE THE BEAST BIRTHED IN RUSSIA, NIKHIL 'THE HURRICANE' ELKENOV!" 

Our boys all whooped their asses off, some actually barking as Nikhil strode into the ring, a heavy fury running underneath the calm of his face. I frowned, seeing his rage in every tight muscle of his big body. 

I walked up to his side of the ring, staring up at him from the floor when he looked down from the platform, stormy gaze hard and cold.  

"Calm down Nikky. Calm down." 

He took a deep breath, exhaling hard as he looked into my eyes. The tension slowly melted from his body before he shooed me away, that pure unadulterated anger fading the more he breathed. Where did all that anger come from? 

I let out a breath I had been holding when Nikhil looked back at Damien, the control slipping back onto his face. Jayce chuckled next to me, nudging me with an elbow. 

"Only you little C, only you."

I laughed even though I didn't know what he was talking about and snapped my attention to the ring when the bell rang, watching the boys circle each other instantly. 

A ding from my phone subverted my attention, and I pulled it up to see a message from Carla. 

Isn't that Maria?

My jaw fell open and I stared at the photo. 

Maria, with her white blonde hair, was sitting next to a woman who also had white blonde hair. The woman looking extremely angry and gesturing something to Maria. 

I gulped. 

The woman was Caroline. 

_____________

Not edited. Not that I care. Lol. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 53.4K 35
{SEQUEL HAS BEEN DELETED}After Kathleen's parents go on a month's long vacation to get away from the bad times at home, Kathleen is shipped off to he...
261K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
3.7M 144K 22
"I could tutor you, but I don't think you'd be able to concentrate." • • • When Cassandra Berry gets offered a shitload of money and a place at any c...
370K 12.8K 21
Erykah was just your regular 17 year old girl with lots of love and generosity.When she was just a baby her parents split up causing her to live with...