Invisible (A Connor Franta Fa...

By YoureTheOopsToMyHi

Kasie is an average high school senior. With friends, bullies and tests to determine if she graduates or not... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven (Part One)
Chapter Eight (Chapter Seven: Part Two)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen(Chapter Seventeen: Part One)
Chapter Eighteen(Chapter Seventeen: Part Two)
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
***Chapter 52***
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Thank You
Extras
Sequel

Chapter 41

800 11 0
By YoureTheOopsToMyHi

*Kasie's POV* 

I open my eyes. Memories of last night play in my head. I close my eyes briefly before opening them again to clear away the images, blinking a couple times to adjust to the brightness in the room. I lift my head a little to see if Connor is still asleep, he's not. His eyes are open, looking at me. He's wearing a small smile on his lips. When I catch him staring, he shuts his eyes and pretends to be sleeping. The smile fades a little but it never leaves. 

I reach up and bop him on the nose. I sit up and get off the bed, going toward my suitcase to get clothes. I walk toward the bathroom and shut the door, locking it. I turn on the water and strip off the little clothing I had on. I step in and I'm immediately greeted by warm water. I let the warm water relax my neck and back muscles. 

I step out when I'm done and towel dry my hair. I get dressed and exit the bathroom, dumping the little amount of dirty clothes I had in my suitcase. Connor's bare back is toward me when I walk out of the bathroom. I notice long red scratch marks. 

"Connor," I say quietly and gasp. 

"Hmm?"

"Your back," I point out, tracing the marks lightly with my fingertips. He turns his head in a way so he could see what I ws talking about. 

"Well at least they will know who's mine," He playfully smirks and winks at me. I put my hand by y side and blush a pale pink color. He goes to take a shower while I brush my hair, putting it up in a ponytail. I put on light makeup and cover up the marks I discovered along my collarbone and side of my neck with concealer. I see his phone laying on the un-made bed and pick it up. I guess the passcode and get it on the second try. 

I tap on the camera and take a few selfies; posting two on Instagram with the caption '#hacked', doing the same with Twitter. The fans go ballistic until they realized it was only me. I laughed a little as I read the comments and replies. I spam his phone with a bunch of selfies before locking his phone and picking up mine to make it look like I wasn't doing anything. 

We say goodbye to his siblings after we're all packed. His mom drives us to the airport and drops us off. It was now 12 o'clock. Our plane takes off in an hour. We go through security and make our way to the gate. 20 minutes later, we're finding our seats. I snag the window seat again and Connor takes the middle seat beside me. 

The plane takes off 15 minutes later and soon they are telling us we can use our electronic devices. 

"Connor?" I hear a female voice ask quietly. Connor looks up to find the source. 

"Yes? How can I help you?" He asks politely, taking off his Beats.

"We watch your videos and we were wondering if we could a get a picture?" The girl said, gesturing to her two friends who stood on either side of her. 

"Sure," Connor smiles, taking off his seat-belt and standing in the aisle to take pictures. 

"I'm Emily by the way," The girl who asked for pictures said. 

"Hi Emily," Connor said, standing by her. He put an arm around her shoulder and smiled at the camera her friend was holding. 

"Can I have a hug?" Emily asked. 

"Sure," She gave him a hug as her friend captured the moment. 

The process was repeated as her two friends each got a picture, a hug and introduced themselves. 

"Thank you so much Connor," They said before leaving. 

"No problem," Connor smiled and sat back in his seat next to me. I smiled and turned back to my laptop. I got bored and shut my laptop, turning to Connor, who's on his laptop and has his Beats on. I poke his cheek repeatedly. His eyes flick to me for a split second before going back to his screen. I know he's getting annoyed but I keep doing it. 

He eventually grabs my hand, bringing it closer to his face. I'm confused, raising my eyebrow to show him my confusion. Then he does something unexpected. He licked my palm. He frickin' licked it!!

"Ew," I wipe my palm on his shirt and rest my head on his shoulder, watching him do whatever he was doing on his laptop. He chuckles lightly and kisses the top my head. We land a short while later. I gather all the stuff I brought (which wasn't much) and get off the plane with Connor. We walk toward Baggage Claim, swinging our joined hands in between us. We get to Baggage Claim and I spot a guy waving at me to come over. I do a double take and realize it's my best guy friend, Aaron. I drop my backpack and run toward. I guess I ran into him a little too hard cause hs tumbles back a few steps. 

"I missed you," I mumble into his shoulder as I hug him. 

"Missed you too. All of us missed you," He replies, hugging me back. Connor caught up with me by now. 

"Aaron, this is Connor, my boyfriend. Connor, this is Aaron," I introduced them to each other. 

"Hi, it's finally nice to meet you again," Aaron replied, shaking Connor's hand. 

"Same to you too," They only met each other once, at the party my Mom and Alex threw for me going away to college in L.A. We got our bags from the belt and followed Aaron to his car.

"So you still coming to the bonfire on Wednesday Kasie?" Aaron asked when we were in the car, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Of course I am," I smiled.

"Good or I would've came to your house and dragged you there myself, kicking and screaming," Aaron chuckled. Aaron always hosted a massive bonfire/party on New Year's Eve with fireworks, food, drinks, everything. It was basically a massive hang out with friends.  His parents would pull out all the stops, providing us with more food and drinks than most of us combined could ever eat in one night. It usually ended with most of passing out in his living room around 3am.

The ride mostly consisted of me and Aaron catching up but occasionally Connor would say something or Aaron would ask him a question. 

"Thanks for the ride, see you Wednesday," I said, hopping out of the car and grabbing my suitcase. 

"No problem," Aaron replied, driving away. Connor slipped his hand into mine and we walked up the driveway to my house. I rung the doorbell and waited at the front door. The front door and my Mom appeared. 

"Hey Mom," I said, smiling.

"Hi," She said, pulling me into a hug. "Come in, come in," She shut the door after Connor. 

"Oh, hello Connor," She said, finally noticing him. 

"Hello," He replied, smiling. 

"So um Alex invited me to go shopping and Connor too, if you want. Is that okay with you?" I spoke. 

"Yeah, go have fun but be back in time for dinner," Mom replied. 

"Okay, thank you," I kissed her cheek and headed upstairs to my room with Connor at my heels. I set my suitcase at the foot of my bed and sat down on it. I bounced on it a little before pulling out my phone, checking it for messages. I had one from Alex: 

You ready to go shopping? - 5 mins ago 

I typed back a short 'yes :D' reply and set my phone beside me. 

"Do you wanna come with us? Shopping I mean?" I asked Connor, who sat on the floor in front of me. 

"I don't want to intrude though."

"You won't be, I promise."

"But--"

No buts. Do you wanna come or not?" 

"Yes. I could use a new shirt or two."

"Okay. You know you don't have to sit on the floor, right?"

"Yeah, I know," Connor smirked, getting up off the floor and sitting on my lap. 

"Not what I meant," I grunted, shoving him off but he barely budged. 

"You're gonna have to move," I said, still trying to shove him off. 

"Nope," He said, popping the 'p'. 

"Then get my wallet."

"Where is it?"

"Top front pocket," I pointed to my suitcase.

"Here," He held my wallet out of my reach.

"Can I have it please?" I asked. 

"Nope," He said, again, popping the 'p'. 

"Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. He shook his head. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down, connecting our mouths. 

"Can I have my wallet now?" I asked again. 

"Nuh uh," He shook his head again. I pretended to pout, refusing to look at him. "Okay here," He handed me my wallet. I put my phone in the sleeve in front because it was one of those wallets that you could have your phone with you in your wallet with your money too. 

A car horn signalled that Alex was here. I slipped my wrist through the wrist strap on my wallet. I slipped my other hand into Connor's and practically leaped down the steps, almost tripping on a few. 

"Bye Mom," I called before going out the front door and hopping into the seat behind Alex, who would be driving. 

"Hey," I said, buckling my seat belt as Connor climbed in next to me. 

"Hi," Alex beamed. We talked the whole way there and again, Connor would occasionally say something. We got there half an hour later but it didn't seem like it. 

"Where shall we go first?" I asked as we walked in, Connor's hand in mine. He was on my left, Alex on my right. 

"Hot Topic?" Alex suggested. Connor shrugged as if to say 'I don't care', 

"To Hot Topic!" I shouted. Alex and I practically ran there. It was both of our's favorite store. 

"The entire store is buy one get one half off," An employee who had blonde hair with pink at the ends and two piercings in each ear told us when we walked in. 

"Okay, thank you," Alex said as we sped to the back of the store to where all the band t-shirts were. I ended up getting a One Direction t-shirt, a The Fault In Our Stars tank top that had 'Okay? Okay.' in the clouds, Ravenclaw sweatpants and a One Direction rubber bracelet that read 'You Make Me Strong'. I paid for my items, despite Connor's protests and waited for Alex. She paid for her items and we left the store. Connor walked on my left again, placing an arm around my waist. 

As we were deciding on what store we should go to next, we were stopped. 

"Hello Connor," A girl's voice says. She's blonde with a blueish green at the ends, not much taller than I am and has greenish blue eyes. 

"Holly," Connor replies through gritted teeth. Her eyes flick downward and notice his arm around my waist. 

"Well, now I see you've got another little hoe with you now, don't you? Shame, you're stuck with her. You could do so much than this slut Connor," Holly --whoever she is-- says like its the most obvious thing in the world. Connor tightens his grip around ever so slowly with each insult she throws at me. 

"Look, you can't talk to my best friend like that. I f you keep your shit up I will--" Alex speaks up. Tears prick my eyes as memories of Ella and her crew flash in my mind. Connor senses I'm about to cry and speaks up.

"Look, you can't talk to people like that. Especially to my girlfriend. I left you, you're my past. We had some good times but that is in the past. She is my present and my future. Whatever stunt you're trying to pull, it's not going to happen, never," Alex pulls me toward the ladies' room as she sees a single tear slide down my cheek. 

We lock ourselves in the handicapped stall. I slide down the wall and stare straight ahead, tears slipping past but I don't wipe them. Alex slides down next to me and puts her arm around my shoulders, pulling me across her chest. 

"She's just being a bitch, okay? She's a jealous bitch that probably hasn't been fucked in a while," Alex says, trying to calm me down. Her words make me laugh a little. 

"I know but those memories of Ella all came back to my head when she was speaking," I pointed out.

"Really?" Alex gasped. "It's okay. We don't have to deal with them anymore. don't think about them right now, okay? Think about puppies or kittens," I nodded and sat up, wiping the stray tears away.

"Kasie?" Connor's voice travels through the ladies' bathroom. 

"We're in here," Alex stood up and left the stall. Connor came in the stall and locked it behind him. He slid down the wall next to me. He didn't speak til he heard the restroom door shut. 

"Who was she?" I asked, looking at Connor. 

"An ex. She cheated on me but she doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is you. You. Only you, okay? I love you. You're my present and my future. She was always the jealous type so she was just jealous of seeing me happy. But she can go fuck a cactus for all I care. Anyway, are you okay?" He said. He noticed my red and slightly puffy eyes. 

"Yerah. Just memories of the bullies back in high school came back to me cause some of her words triggered them," I admit. I laughed a little at his words. 

"Oh. But are you okay now?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"I love you. And only you. Not her, not anyone else. Just you," Connor said, pulling me into a deep passionate kiss to prove his point.

*Connor's POV* 

"Hello Connor," A familiar voice says. I bite my lip and look up.

"Holly," I reply through gritted teeth. Her eyes flick downward to where my arm is resting around Kasie's waist.

 "Well, now, I see you've got another little hoe with now, don't you? Shame, you're stuck with her. You could do so much better than this slut Connor," Holly says like its obvious. My grip tightens ever so slowly around Kasie as she throws insult after insult at her. 

"Look, you can't talk to my best friend like that. If you keep your shit up I wil--" I cut Alex off. I sense Kasie is about to cry as she shifts uncomfortably. 

"Look, you can't talk to people like that. Especially to people like my girlfriend! I left you. You're in my past. We had some good times but that is in the past. She is my present and my future. Whatever stunt you're trying to pull, it's never going to happen, never," Out of the corner of my eye I see Alex pull Kasie towards the ladies' room. A single tear slips past and slides down Kasie's cheek before she can wipe it away. I don't speak until they are out of ear shot. 

"I know what you are. You're jealous. You're jealous, a jealous bitch that hasn't been fucked in a while. So go fuck a cactus," I say. I don't wait for her reaction but I heat her scoff while her two friends snicker. I turn on my heel and run toward the ladies' room Kasie and Alex went into. 

"Kasie?" I call into the restroom. Several of the other women in there give me strange looks but I ignore them.  

"we're in here," Alex says. I go to the far end of the restroom, ignoring the strange looks I get. Alex comes into view. I walk into the stall Kasie is in and lock it behind me. I'd be lying if the sight in front of me didn't shatter my heart into a million small shards. 

"Who was she?" Kasie asks, looking at me; her eyes red and slightly puffy. 

"An ex. She cheated on me but she doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is you. Only you, okay?  I love you. You're my present and my future. She's in the past. She was always the jealous type so she was just jealous of seeing me happy. She can go fuck a cactus. But are you okay?" I said.

"Yeah. Just memories of the bullies back in high school came back to me. Some of her words triggered them," Kasie admitted. She laughed a little at my words.

"Oh. But are you okay now?"

Yeah," She nodded.

"I love you. And only you. Not her, not anyone else, just you," I said, pulling her into a deep passionate kiss to further prove my point.

"You told her to fuck a cactus?" Alex asked when we were in the car, going back to Kasie's house. We bought a couple more items, leaving after another hour. We'd been there for two hours. I got a two shirts and a new pair of Vans. Kasie got a new pair of Vans and Converse and of course her stuff from Hot Topic. There were a few small arguments over who should pay. I bought her her Vans while she insisted on paying for her Coverse.

I was telling them what happened after thay left.

"yeah. You should have seen her reaction, it was funny as hell," I finally laughed at how funny it actually was. Kasie was dying from laughter; she fell into my lap and her body shook from laughing. She stopped after a minute or so, grabbing her ribs.

Alex dropped us off and we grabbed our bags. Kasie unlocked the front door and we made our way up to her room to put our bags down/ We dropped them on her bed.

"Kasie?" Her mom came into view, in the door frame. "Oh, you're home. Did you have fun?"  

"yeah," Kasie put on a good fake smile. 

"That's good,. Dinner's ready."

"Yum," Kasie replied, leaving her room as I followed her down the steps to the dining room. We ate and she helped her mom do the dishes despite her mom's protests. 

We went upstairs and changed into pajamas. It was only 7:30 at night. 

"I'm gonna kick your ass at Mario Kart," Kasie said confidently, tossing me a co0ntroller. 

"What makes you so sure," I teased. 

"I'm awesome at Mario Kart," She replied, smiling at me. She was right, she did kick my ass at Mario Kart; although I wouldn't openly admit it to her. She averaged a second place finish while I averaged a fourth place finish. We brushed our teeth and watched a movie. She laid her head right above where my heart was and watched the movie. We both passed out three-quarters into it but I didn't mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So this is a little later than planned cause the iHeart Radio Music Festival happened. Who watch 1D's performance? I did and jammed and almost died and almost got in trouble from screaming. They looked so freakin good tonight, not gonna lie. I was hoping they would've sang Fireproof but they were AMAZING and they were wonderful. 

Anywho, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if ya want. Also you can kik me at ANYTIME. 

Love you all so very much, 

~Panda 

Twitter- @BeanieFrxnta

Kik- 5secondsoffranta 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...