Instagram // Sebastian Vettel

By MariGraceRose

"SebastianVettel has commented on your post" More

PROLOGUE
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4

1.4

4K 87 23
By MariGraceRose

Messenger:

Seb❣️:
Im so sorry for all of this
Seb❣️:
I really didn't mean for any of this to happen
Seb❣️:
I didn't think that they would be so cruel towards you. You don't deserve any of this hate. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry love.
Seb❣️:
I'm going to fix this.
Seb❣️:
I promise you I'm going to fix this.

Ia💕:
I don't think you can fix this right now Sebastian.
Ia💕:
I think we should just lay low for a while, start focusing more on our careers and just forget about this for a bit.

Seb❣️:
Forget about us you mean?
Seb❣️:
You want me to just forget about us?

Ia💕:
You're not even supposed to be thinking about us Sebastian!! You just got out of a 6 year marriage a few weeks ago!!!  You don't just get over it that fast!! I'm being dragged through the mud and being called a lot of awful things because we spend so much time together!!
Ia💕:
You won't understand. They are your fans, they will stand by you through thick and thin. But me? I'm the one that broke up their perfect pair. So yeah i think you should forget about us for a bit. Just let things settle and make sure of whatever your feelings are for me or what it is you want from me because i will not be your rebound Sebastian. I'm your best friend and you know how i feel about you, but you need to take time and sort your own stuff out. I'm done being blamed for things I didn't even do!
Ia💕:
Tell the girls I'm sorry and I won't see them for a while. Just tell them that I'm really busy with work, that i miss them terribly and love them unconditionally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
466K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
116K 5.8K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...