Heroes Of Our Destiny

By 19Evangeline94

Darth Maul x Reader *This story has more than one part/chapter* 05/26/2019 #19 second person! You are living... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note

Chapter 6

338 11 3
By 19Evangeline94

When you came to your body ached in pulsating pain as you slowly sat up from the ground looking around.

Where am I?

The cell you were in had iron bars with cold cracked grey cement flooring. You were in a cell that faced the other cells on each side in a dimly lit hallway. A single black metal door was at end opposite from you.

Chain's weighed down both of your ankles combining into one heavy chain tieing you to the ground with only a four foot radius to move in. A cold steel metal band wrapped around your throat with a key hole on the back of it. An low animal sound arose from a cell next to yours on your left. Squinting your eyes you saw a huge creature with fur moved next to the bars looking at you.

"What the-"

"Oh good! You're alive!", spoke a sudden voice in the cell on the right of you, across from the creatures cell.

A noise came from the creature sounding happy. The voice belong to a man as he appeared standing in front of his cell.

"Chewie was worried about you", he smiled,"he says that you looked hurt. Are you okay?"

You shrugged,"I'll survive. Who are you? And where are we?"

He chuckled shaking his head,"where are my manners? I'm sorry. My name is Han Solo. The big fur ball over there is Chewie. We got captured like you and are currently heading to the Death Star to be interrogated, I hate to say it. If only my ship was working properly we would have outran these assholes."

Chewie made a noise baring his teeth at Han.

"I know! I know Chewie! I'm sorry I didn't listen to you to have that replace before we left! There! You happy now?", he yelled back at him somehow understanding what the creature said.

He can understand him? I must of hit my head pretty hard.

They went back and forth at each other arguing. You winced in pain placing your hand on your cracked rib. Using your powers you fixed it letting out a sighed opening your eyes.

"What's your name?", asked Han making you look back to him.

You smiled,"my name is Angel."

Chewie made a noise at Han motioning his head towards you.

"Ah! Chewie and I were wondering how you ended up here. I mean, this isn't your ordinary jail cell hold. Usually when you wake up in this jail it means your up shit creek without a paddle. Well, I guess waking up in any jail cell isn't good either. But this one in particular means you are a wanted criminal by the Empire. They chased us down because we were helping two of our good friends from being captured and killed."

Your expression saddened,"I guess they wanted me for my powers. He tried to save me-"

Tears formed in your eyes as you thought about Maul.

"Hey! It'll be okay. A pretty woman like you shouldn't cry. Right Chewie?"

Chewie made a sad noise nodding his head repeatedly.

"Besides, I bet your friend is okay. With a woman like you to fight for I but he will never lose! Now, you said power? What kind of power are we talkin' about here?", he asked sitting down on the ground.

You wiped your tears away,"I'm not too sure myself, it just comes to me at random. Power that can help or destroy a universe is what they said. They called me the Fallen Angel."

Han gave you a confused look,"I've heard of that name before but I can't remember where. Power to help or destroy a universe? That sounds like politics to me. But don't you worry! We will escape from here soon! Our friends will come and help us and you bet your ass we'll help you too! Everything will be okay just as long-"

BZZZT!

A loud buzzer went off as the door opened. Two red Troopers you saw from earlier walked in with short black batons and guns in hand.

"Not you two clowns again. What do you want now?", groaned Han when they stopped in front of your cell.

"Can it Solo!", growled one of them,"we will deal with you two later."

The other one unlocked your cell pointing his gun at you keeping his distance.

Your chest tightened as a lump swelled in your throat,"what did you do to Maul? Is he ok?"

"He's been taken care of. Don't you worry",said the other Trooper walking towards you.

You quickly stood up backing away from him starting to panic.

"What the hell do you mean?!"

The guy stopped,"my brother over here took care of him while I was busy with you."

Your eyes widened,"no. NO! That's not true! He would never-!"

"He's dead you fucking bitch!", he laughed psychotically,"we sent his bloody head to his Master at the Death Star. So come quietly or you'll end up like him."

"NO!!", you scream slamming your back against the concrete wall.

"Hey! Leave her alone you bastards!",yelled Han standing up as Chewie joined in.

"Oh we can't promise you that",he purred with lust.

Something snapped inside you causing your tattoo to slowly glow red. When he reached out to you you quickly threw up your right hand at him with your left hand pointed at his brother. His brother dropped his gun holding his throat making choking sounds while the other guy was sent flying back hitting the door to the entrance of the prison making a dent in it before collapsing to the ground.

"Wow", whistled Han,"I hate to piss you off."

Grabbing the chains in your hands you used your powers to break the link on them. You ran over to Chewie's cage next.

"Don't worry guys! I'm going to get you out!", you said focusing on the digital internals of the lock to the cell.

"That will be enough Angel."

Chills went through everyone as you turned towards the door to the room.

Darth Vader stood at the doorway with white armored Stormtroopers behind him. The red Stormtrooper, you threw at the door, emerged from behind him rushing past you to his unconscious brother. Your legs slightly shook in fright staring at Darth Vader.

I've heard stories about him from the Jedi's and the news station! But from Earth he was far away from our galaxy! We feared seeing him, but we knew there was nothing special about our galaxy with one inhabited planet. It's as if a nightmare came alive before my eyes. Even the looks Han and Chewie are giving him tells me that they are scared of him as much as I am.

Vader held out his hand to you,"Maul is alive. My Master can reassure you that. Now, come with me. We must prepare you before starting project Fallen Angel."

"Don't do it Angel!", yelled Han snapping out of it,"they'll hurt you worse than you can imagine! Worse than the time I was frozen in carbonite!"

One of the Stormtroopers marched over to him zapping him with a baton sending electricity pulsing through his  body causing him to collapse.

"Stop!", you yelled as Chewie punch the bars angrily.

You ran at the Trooper punching the side of his helmet with your tattoo glowing. His head exploded like a hand grenade into bits and pieces leaving nothing where his head used to be. Han slowly sat up breathing heavily giving you a nod in thanks. Turning to Vader you slightly lifted your bloody hand at him summoning the force until he pressed a button on his chest. Suddenly you felt a breathtaking pain as your head ached feeling as though it might explode like the Troopers.

"Stop it!", yelled Han as you collapsed on your knees holding your head.

Blood trickled from your eyes, nose, and ears making you scream in pain.

"Bring her to me when she's done",spoke Vader turning around leaving the room.

Soon Han and Chewie's voices faded as your vision blurred fading into darkness once more.

***********************************

I hate waking up after blacking out! Usually I'm in a bad place or in a situation that I can't get out of! The only time I want to wake up is in Maul's arms again.

Opening your eyes you found yourself chained up by your wrists and ankles. Except this time they took an extra precaution by hooking them up to what looks like an electric generator above you. And not just one you would use on a camper to go camping but one they would use to power a whole city with.

Well that's a little bit over kill.

A guy in a lab coat came into the room rolling a cart behind him followed by mechanical breathing as Vader came in after him into the dark room.

"What do you want with me?", you asked while the scientist attached wires to your body coming from the cart.

Vader stood in front of you," you will soon know once we reach the Death Star. My Master then will complete the project."

A needle was inserted into your arm hooked to an IV bag. Chains rattled tightening around your wrists raising your arms above your head. Lights flickered on above you showing the empty room with a glass wall on your right for spectators. In the room were scientists with machines working away at multiple computer screen's.

"I will personally make sure you don't die before your arrival", Vader spoke looking at them before turning back to you,"this will be a long process to completion. Do not fail me. If you do use your powers against this then you will be put to the brink of death by these generators. Do I make myself clear?"

You sneered spitting on the ground at his feet.

He turned to the scientist next to him,"you shall begin."

Turning on the machine on the cart, he cranked a knob smiling evilly at you in excitement.
A slow aching pain was felt in every inch of your body gradually increasing until it felt as though your skin was being ripped from your flesh.

I refuse to let them think they are winning! I refuse to give them that satisfation! I must keep fighting!

You bit down on your tongue until you drew blood. Blood filled your mouth seeping through your pursed lips. Vader nodded to the man as he cranked up the dial to max. Tears spilled from your eyes.

I can't hold it in anymore! I'm sorry Maul.

Hanging your head you opened your mouth crying bloody murder. Blood spilled from your mouth onto the ground making the scientist smile in satisfaction of breaking you. It felt like your body was being cut into slowly with dull knives within every inch.

I've never felt this much pain in my life! Make it stop!!!

Soon your voice went raspy from crying and screaming turning silent. Your vision started to fade making a beeping sound from behind the glass room. The man turned the dial off.

Finally. I can't take it anymore. The pain is to much. I just want to sleep.

An electrical charge was heard from the generators above as your vision was almost black. Electricity surged through your body jolting you awake pricking the deadened nerves in your body back to life.

The man smiled at Vader,"we've reached 1% sir!"

Vader walked over grabbing your hair pulling your head back making eye contact with him.

"Don't die again."

**********************************

It must of been break time since everyone left after 3 hours into the project. You slowly glanced over at the screen with your blood caked face. Your eyes stung trying to focus on the blurry percentage on the screen.

2%

Hanging your head memories of Maul soon came to you.

His smile. His loving embrace. His love.

Tears formed in your eyes.

"I miss you."

**********************************

The sound of an alarm woke you up. You looked up to see no one was in the room.

What's going on?

The door slammed open revealing Han and Chewie with worried faces running up to you.

"Man, you're covered in blood Angel! And I thought what Jabba did to me was bad", growled Han taking the chains off of you along with the metal neck band.

Once you were freed, Chewie caught your limp body. He held you close to his chest following Han out of the room.

"Hurry! We don't have much time!",yelled a unfamiliar voice over the sound of fighting.

While they ran, the man who spoke ran with them glancing over at you with a puzzled look.

Han yelled over at him,"don't worry. Somehow she's still alive."

"Is this the girl they captured?",yelled the man over at Han while running.

"That's her! Chewie is she still breathing?", he asked.

Chewie placed his hand over your mouth feeling your breath before giving them a nod. Bright lights soon replaced the scene of the ship you were on.

"Everybody get in!", yelled the guy's voice as Chewie laid your body down on a bench.

Footsteps were heard coming inside where you were along with the sound of a spaceship powering up for take off. Voices and sound faded away along with your clouded red vision. You felt something warm on your body. Something you've felt before that almost seemed like a distant memory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 0 17
"Well, this is inconvenient." You are a doctor and a spy for the Republic. Obi-Wan always ends up getting in your way... or rather you in his? [fre...
298K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
20.1K 745 37
A Vader Dark Romance The end of the Clone Wars didn't come with a cease fire and peace treaty. It came all at once, with a dream and the disappearanc...
2.7K 75 43
✨In a galaxy far, far away✨ A girl with no name captures the heart of a certain zabrak Sith Lord who thought his heart impenetrable. He takes her in...