Stray Kids (SKZ) Imagines

By OutColddBrii

Bang Chan Lee Minho Seo Changbin Hwang Hyunjin Jisung Han Lee Felix Kim Seungmin Yang Jeongin ~Requests Are... More

The Umbrella- Jisung Han
My Best Friend- Bang Chan
My Savior - Hwang Hyunjin
Cuddle Sessions - Lee Felix
Opposites Attract - Lee Minho
Soft - Seo Changbin
Casum - Yang Jeongin
Casum - Yang Jeongin (Part 2)
Thunderstorms - Kim Seungmin
The Trip - Jisung Han
Street Dancing Headcannon - Bang Chan
Cigarrettes - Hwang Hyunjin
Cigarrettes Part 2- Hwang Hyunjin
Childhood Besties - Lee Felix
Running Partner - Lee Minho
Bad Boy - Seo Changbin
My Baby - Yang Jeongin
Love Like You Part 1 - Kim Seungmin
Love Like You Part 2 - Kim Seungmin
Reparing A Relationship - Han Jisung
Dancing In The Dark - Bang Chan
Vivid Part 1 - Hwang Hyunjin
Vivid Part 2 - Hwang Hyunjin
Troubled - Lee Felix
Karma is A Disgraceful Bitch - Lee Minho
My Favorite Feeling - Seo Changbin
Gotta See Blood - Yang Jeongin
If Paradise Was A Person Part 1 - Kim Seungmin
If Paradise Was A Person Part 2 - Kim Seungmin
Meteor Shower - Jisung Han
Stolen Smooch - Bang Chan
Tragically Lived - Hwang Hyunjin
Authors Note
Waiting Til Midnight - Lee Felix
Cuter Than His Bundles - Lee Minho
5 Ways To Say I Love You - SKZ
Authors Note
AUTHORS NOTEEE
Accidental Kisses Are The Best - Hwang Hyunjin

"Be friends with all boys," they said. - Stray Kids

145 2 0
By OutColddBrii

You had woken up 45 minutes late, your breakfast was nonexistent and your car was nearly out of gas, so you were well over tardy to your first class. Beyond that you had forgotten about an entire extended response worksheet in English, along with Pre-Calc test that you almost failed. Needless to say, you were having a less than wonderful day.

But as you walked down to your normal spot in the courtyard for your lunch hour, you were thankful at least that you had all of your friends to sit with and cheer you up. The hour was full of them, including your crush.

"Y/N! Looks like we beat everyone else here." Hyunjin threw himself down onto the courtyard ground next to you.

"Hello Hyunjin." You droned, putting your face back into your sketchbook.

"Damn girl, don't look so excited to see me," he laughed at his own joke, making himself more comfortable and pulled out his food. You just snorted quietly.

"Sorry, I've had a bad morning. Woke up late, no breakfast or gas, you know." Hyunjin nodded understandably, bit into his sandwich and let you get back to your work. Shortly after, the rest of your friends began arriving.

First was Chan and Jeongin, because even though Chan was a senior and Innie was a sophomore they had the same gym class right before lunch. They were both laughing about something that had happened in the aforementioned class, but neither you nor Hyunjin felt especially compelled to ask about it, both too absorbed in your own worlds, so the laughter died off as they took their seats on the ground, Chan between you and Hyunjin and Jeongin aside the ladder.

Next was Woojin, Jisung, and Seungmin, fresh out of their Foods/Nutrition class. Woojin was a senior like Chan while Jisung and Seungmin were both juniors like you and Hyunjin, but foods classes were mixed and the lucky boys were all grouped together for cooking and such.

When they got to the slowly-forming circle, Seungmin immediately laid himself down on Jeongin, laughing as the younger complained about the physical contact. Seungmin loved to mess with Jeongin; he was almost always attached to the boy and had been since the moment they were introduced. After all this time Jeongin didn't mind it nearly as much, but he had pride to uphold, so he grumbled anyways. Woojin and Jisung only continued their conversation from earlier, taking seats on the grass next to Seungmin and Jeongin.

Last to arrive, not out of the usual, was Felix and Changbin. What was unusual, however, was the very confused looking new boy the former was dragging along my the hand. Changbin was arguing loudly with Felix in an attempt to get him to release the poor boy, and you could hear the yelling from almost across the courtyard.

"Fuck's sake Felix! Let him go! He can follow us just fine I'm sure, he has working legs! This is so unnecessary of you!" The other students outside were starting to stare, including your circle of friends.

"I'm just making sure he doesn't get lost!" Felix shouted behind him, grinning from ear to ear. You could both see and feel Changbin's eye-roll.

"Bullshit, you just want an excuse to hold his hand." They had lowered their volume as they got closer to the group, but you could still hear them clearly.

"I mean it doesn't exactly hurt . He has a wonderful grip." Felix caught your eye with that statement and you began to giggle when you caught his wink. The boys behind Felix only snorted at the statement, the new boy looking still just as confused, but now with more amusement than worry.

"Hi guys!" Felix shouted as he made it to the group. "I've brought you all a treat!" He said excitedly, winking at you again and ignoring the raised eyebrows at his phrasing.

"Everyone, this is Minho. Apparently despite the fact that this is his very first day at this school, he and Felix know each other. You should have seen them in Government, Lix was so excited to see him I think he almost cried," Changbin did everyone a favor by explaining, grabbing Minho's arm gently and moving in front of Felix.

"I did not even!" Felix yelled indignantly from behind him. But finally the boy spoke.

"Hello everyone, I'm Minho, as previously stated. Felix and I actually met during the summer at a... party-"

"Gay- cough cough- gay bar- cough," Felix interrupted behind him, blinking "innocently". But your friends just chuckled, because of course these two teenagers met at a gay bar. Minho only glared playfully back at him, assuming then that if Felix would mention it so freely no one would care.

"Anyways," he resumed his introduction, "I just moved here this summer, I'm a senior. Sorry for intruding, but as I'm sure you watched, someone dragged my out here by force. It's nice to meet you all." You were smiling, both at Minho's sweet introduction and the play-fight Felix and Changbin had started behind him. It seemed the rest of your circle had noticed as well, if their entertained expressions were anything to go by. Chan, ever the dad, responded to the boy first.

"Well you are free to sit with us anytime. I'm Chan- or Chris," he pointed to himself, "you already know Changbin and Felix. We call him Lix occasionally, even though nicknames are more Y/N's thing, and- Boys! Sit down!" Chan snapped up at them. They quickly found their places in the circle next to Jisung, Felix pulling Minho down between you and him. "We call Changbin CB or Binnie sometimes, by the way. That would be Hyunjin; Jeongin- In or Innie; Seungmin is the boy in his lap, they do that a lot, you get used to it, we call him Minnie for fun; Jisung- or Han every so often; and last here is Y/N, she has the final say on all of the nicknames and just barely puts up with us." He listed everyone off, pointing to them in turn, wrapping an arm loosely around your shoulders when he got to you. Your stomach did a little flip at the sudden physical contact, but you suppressed your giddiness and pushed his arm off in favor of leaning towards Minho.

"Glad you're sitting by me No, I can protect you from the crazies." You joked, looking pointedly at Felix and Changbin.

"Already deciding on his nickname, Y/N?" Jeongin asked from around the circle.

"We'll see if it sticks," you grinned, discarding your sketchbook in exchange for involvement in the conversation. This unexpected addition definitely made your day so much better.

After a while of joking around, eating lunch, and letting Minho get comfortably acquainted to your group dynamic, it was obvious he would become close with everyone. Jisung, however, had taken a real interest in him and it was obviously reciprocated.

"So," Minho asked after what seemed like careful consideration, "how did everyone meet?"

The inquiry spurred immediate laughter from the circle members, much to No's renewed confusion. Chan, one again acting as the only helpful one, clarified:

"We all have such different answers to that question, and some of us don't even remember. For example, Hyunjin and I have been best friends for ages, since elementary, and neither of us can seem to remember how or why, but still here we are." The bros fist-bumped as Minho nodded understandably.

"Speak for yourself," you chimed in, "I remember meeting everyone, except maybe Innie, but I've known him since I was born so it's understandable. I started hanging out with this group when I was in like 7th grade, and I'm a junior now. But at first it was just Chan, Hyunjin, Jisung and Seungmin because they were in a science class group with me. Then I introduced them to Jeongin during the year and they loved him, as everyone does." You grinned as Chan reached over to ruffle the youngest's hair as Seungmin kept him from running off. "I met Woojin in a business class my freshman year and then when I went to introduce him to the group I learned he and Chan were neighbors and childhood friends. So he started hanging out with us shortly after that. And I met Felix at a party the summer before my sophomore year." You laughed at the memory, and Felix winked at you again. "We made out on a couch to an absolutely trash Eric Bellinger remix, and I thought that would be the end of that. Plot twist, he was in my art class the next week, and he was in the seat right across from mine. I introduced him to everyone that day and they loved him too." You blew a kiss over at Felix.

"Don't let her leave out the juicy bits, it was a great make-out, and we still do every so often, it's pretty platonic now though." Felix added, smirking. Changbin swatted the back of his head.

"I thought Felix and Changbin were-" Minho spoke out.

"It's complicated." Everyone in the circle droned as if on cue, including Felix and Changbin.

"Anyways, I met Changbin when Felix started bringing him around, the first time they dated. Needless to say, it's been a minute since then..." You only laughed as a circle groaned. "So that's how I met everyone. Not for sure how they met outside of those I introduced. Hyunjin and Chan were already best friends when I met them, and so were Jisung and Seungmin. Like I said, Woojin and Chan had know each other when they were young, I think Woojin moved away and came back?" Woojin nodded to affirm your statement. "That's when I met him and brought him back into the group. Mine and Jeongin's mother are best friends, have been since their college years, so that's why we are so close, he's basically my brother" Jeongin high-fived you and the others nodded along.

"And when Y/N introduced him with all these nicknames, Jisung and Seungmin demanded to be given some too, and that's when Y/N became the final say on any and all names." Chan added. "And Chris is just my English name, but you can't really shorten Chan any further and it mixes stuff up so sometimes Y/N will use it. She never has come up with one for Hyunjin though. We tried to call him Hyun, cause it sounds sort of close to 'hun' but it never really stuck because she didn't dig it." He elbowed at your side as you rolled your eyes.

"It just never felt right . I don't know, good nicknames have a feeling." You shrugged.

"It's okay doll, I'm just teasing you," Chan wrapped an arm back around you. Minho tilted his head to the side.

"Are you guys dating too?" It was an innocent question, but you and Chan both spluttered. You felt your ears get red before you could even start denying.

"No no, we are all just friends with Y/N, we are just touchy people." Hyunjin stepped in. "Plus, we all call her cute little things. Chan calls her doll, Felix calls her angel, I call her tiger, stuff like that. We all use little things like that outside of the normal nicknames. 'Bear' is a favorite for Woojin. It just depends on the mood." The extent to which Hyunjin was explaining things would have come off as excessive to you if you weren't still freaking out about the question and the fact that Chan had neither responded nor moved his arm. But Minho seemed satisfied as the circle members nodded at Hyunjin's remarks, and that was the end of it.

Suddenly the bell to signal the end of lunch was ringing and you were gathering your stuff to head to class, exchanging numbers and social medias with Minho, already missing the feel of Chan's arm around you.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I can't believe i wrote this much in such little time. I guess i was really taken away with the plot of this scenario 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 492 35
Some oneshots✨
2.8K 252 53
𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓? 𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝑫�...
703K 11.2K 88
Stray kids x female reader
202K 2.8K 44
complete :]