Too Drunk to Know

Por 1Rawrbork

Tyler attends a party and he and everyone else gets highly drunk he doesn't remember anything in the morning... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

1.4K 72 1
Por 1Rawrbork

21 weeks pregnant: I was laying in bed watching YouTube on my big tv when I felt a nudge inside me. I was familiar with the butterfly feeling, but getting the real kick was strange. I wasn't going to tell dad I was gonna keep this to myself. I pushed slightly on the spot I felt a nudge from. I think I felt a knee. I had to force myself to stop smiling. This baby isn't mine. I still held a hand over my stomach while cuddled up into my bed.
The Next Day: the tutor and I decided to have our lesson in one of the main dining rooms. I tried to listen, but Junior year was tough and I kept getting distracted at light nudges and turns from the baby. Luckily the tutor does most of the work for me so I got away with it. After he left I attempted to go lay down but my butler was making sure I got my daily exercise in. Supposedly it'll make it an easier birth. I was tired just after stretching and I had to do all kinds of stuff like squats and some running(walking) on the treadmill. I was way to big to be doing any of this. I walked out after taking about an hour of this crap, and I decided to do something half productive and read a book. Which was actually porn, but it doesn't matter cause my butler thought that I was reading.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...