Technical Support

Per Roll286

In a world where eighty percent of the population possesses an abnormality called a Quirk, the superhero occu... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 38

14.8K 772 37
Per Roll286

"Sasaki!!! You need to get a hold of yourself!" Junk Master shouted at the girl, attempting to calm her. His efforts were futile, as the girl continued to disassemble and smash every one of her inventions in sight.

He was currently protecting the other students from stray shards of metal while he anxiously waited for Power Loader to get help. He could try to fight Ayano, but then he would be putting her classmates as risk. Fight Ayano or protect the students. It was the obvious choice, and he believed that Ayano would eventually listen to his words.

"The fight is over, Sasaki! It's all over! You're safe now!" He tried reasoning again. She didn't even make a move to look at him.

She spoke in an unexpectedly calm voice, grimacing at his last statement. "Perhaps I am...but everyone else is not..." Just when he was about to ask what she meant, the door burst open to reveal Power Loader, Midnight, and Aizawa.

Upon the sight of the female teacher, Ayano promptly donned a gas mask, frowning deeply as she did so. It was one very similar to the one that was used during the training camp invasion by the villain possessing the toxic gas quirk.

"I promise you, if you allow me to finish my job here, everything will be fine. There is no other cause for concern." Ayano spoke, her words muffled by the gas mask. One hand was using a mechanical glove to crush smaller gadgets. Her other hand continued to methodically detonate several of her creations, not even flinching when a few pieces of shrapnel flew at her and dug into her skin. In the process of destroying all of her creations, she had amassed several small wounds.

Her unflinching stature and hollow eyes were haunting.

The teachers looked to Junk Master, hoping for at least some debriefing. The man just sadly shook his head. "She's lost it. She won't listen to anything I say."

"We'll take care of it. You just get the kids safely out of here." Midnight ordered, moving with Aizawa and Power Loader to form a sort of human wall to protect the students from stray fragments from the explosions. Junk Master nodded, finally able to turn his back and guide his students to safety.

Midnight turned to Aizawa, formulating as many plans as she could. "I'm not sure how strong that gas mask is, but it shouldn't be able to hold out for too long in this enclosed space while I use my quirk at full strength. The problem is that my quirk works better on males than females. You think you can take her down fast enough?"

"Doesn't matter if I can. I have to." Aizawa inhaled a deep breath to hold in and dashed at the girl, not even bothering to waste time putting on his goggles. Midnight immediately tore off both sleeves of her body suit, her quirk exuding from her arms.

His capture weapon darted towards her, but Ayano barely moved to dodge it. Leaning back just enough for the scarf to fly past her face, her gloved hand quickly grabbed at the end. The mechanic glove began to glow a faint red as Aizawa was unable to pull the scarf from her vice-like grip.

"If I recall correctly, your weapon is made of steel wire alloy woven with carbon nanofibers. That makes for excellent tensile strength..." She harshly tugged at the fabric in several places with the heated glove. "However, it loses much of that tensile strength when subjected to extreme heat, making it very susceptible to bending out of shape."

She released her hold on the material, the scarf flying back towards Aizawa. He caught it, taking care in not touching the parts that she had heated so that he wouldn't burn himself. The places she had touched were completely misshapen, bent in all different and abnormal directions. There was no sign that it would return to its normal state anytime soon but luckily, she hadn't tampered with most of it.

"I will say it again. I promise you that everything will be fine if you just allow me to finish my work." Her eyes seemed so dead and hollow, but Aizawa caught the faintest glint of sadness in them as she spoke. She continued, "I really do not wish to continue handling your interference. If you continue, your weapon will surely be out of commission afterwards and you will have to get a new one."

Aizawa ignored her, closing the distance between them and preparing to strike. He kept aiming for either the mask or places that would knock her out instantly. Ayano dodged everything smoothly, destroying her weapons and smashing things to the ground all at the same time.

All of his hits were so close, yet so far. He tried remaining calm, but he was growing frantic as he was quickly running out of time. Luckily, Junk Master returned along with Vlad King. "Eraser! Step back!!" Class 1-B's homeroom teacher shouted.

Without any special gear other than the gas mask and the glove she was using to destroy her other support items, Ayano couldn't react fast enough to Vlad's speed. He forcefully pinned her against the wall and trapped her with his hardening blood in three seconds flat.

As he removed the gas mask from her face, Ayano gave no signs of struggling, knowing full well that it would be pointless. She just closed her eyes, inhaling Midnight's sleep-inducing quirk.

After she was sure that Ayano was out cold, Midnight stopped using her quirk. All of the teachers breathed deeply, finally able to breath normally.

Needless to say, there was a lot of commotion outside of the room. Not only because of the noise of the battle, but also because several teachers had abandoned their classes to help. As a result, hundreds of students were crowding around the Development Studio, hoping to get a glimpse of what was happening.

Bakugou squeezed past people, shoving and roaring. "GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I BLOW YOU ALL TO H—" He, as well as many others, froze in place as Vlad King exited the room with an unconscious Ayano over his shoulder.

Bakugou's eyes darted all over her body, his mind racing. Her face looked so peaceful as she slept, but the rest of her was a different story. Parts of her clothes and hair were singed from being so close to the explosions. Blood was trickling down her arms from where the stray shrapnel had pierced the skin.

The teachers had made a wall, pushing the crowd of students back to give Vlad space to walk. The man gently placed Ayano in Junk Master's arms, who continued to carefully walk down the hallway.

Without caring about the repercussions, Bakugou shoved a student at a teacher, making an opportunity for him to slip by. He thought he might have heard several people shout his name, but everything to him was faint and fuzzy.

Everything but Ayano.

His advance was cut short when he felt the familiar material of his homeroom teacher's capture weapon around his body. "Where do you think you're going, Bakugou?"

The boy glared at him. "Let go of me!! What the hell happened in there! What have you done to her!! Where are you taking her!! Answer me!!"

"Bakugou! Calm down! We're not going to do anything with her! We just need to put her in a more solitary space." Midnight tried telling the boy, hoping that she wouldn't have to use her quirk again.

"Then what was with her arms!!? Why was she like that?!" The blond growled out, the rage clouding his mind.

"Bakugou." Aizawa firmly tugged on the scarf, forcing the boy's attention onto him. "Sasaki will be examined for medical help. We're returning to the classroom." He ordered, not even waiting for a response before dragging him away, the boy kicking and shouting all the way.

All of the students were ushered back into their classrooms and classes remained in session. Aizawa kept a close eye on Bakugou as the boy glared at him for the entirety of the remaining class time.

As soon as the bell rang, Bakugou leapt out of his seat to follow his homeroom teacher. "Don't even think about it." Aizawa told him in a dull voice. Bakugou was about to shout back when he was suddenly restrained by Iida, Kirishima, and Midoriya. The three boys took hold of both his arms and legs. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"

"I cannot allow a fellow classmate to so openly disobey the orders of our teacher!" Iida responded, struggling against Bakugou's enraged, barbaric strength.

"Bakugou, calm down! Aya-chan's gonna be fine! Aizawa-sensei said so, himself!" Kirishima tried to reason.

"I'm worried about her too, Kacchan!! But we can't interfere, yet!" Midoriya shouted.

The blond refused to listen, his frown and the furrow in his eyebrows growing deeper by the second. Eventually, he activated his quirk in full force, propelling his body forward and breaking free from their grasp.

He slammed the door open, his head swinging from side to side, trying to find a glimpse of Aizawa. Unfortunately, the man was long gone. The boy growled, shoving past all of the other students who were trying to get home.

He would just have to scour the place to find her.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.8K 33
💥🏅 #1 KatsukiBakugou 🏅#1 Bakugo There are very little amount of things that Katsuki Bakugou truly likes in his life, for example, All Might, figh...
2.6K 62 11
Azuri, Akuma...The girl with multiple quirks.. Copy Tsunami Air Manipulation Ice Snow Super Strength What happens when she gets recommended for U.A
70.2K 1.4K 37
In a world where females are 80% of the population and all of them got powers called quirks while mens are all quirkless and are just 20%. Izuku Yagi...
34.5K 1.5K 21
Katsuki's father, a General in the Japanese Military, found a way to synthetically transfer quirks to his son's body as a weapon. Only in his second...