Abducted By Love

By KiendraThompson

Alice is a woman who works at a law firm, she is blackmailed into celebrating her birthday with the three of... More

Chapter 1: Anomaly
Chapter 2: Awake
Chapter 3: The Keeper
Chapter 4: Escape
Chapter 5: Aptitude
Chapter 6: Ohh Baby
Chapter 7: All about Logan
Chapter 8: The One Who Ignores
Chapter 9: Blissful
Chapter 10: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 11: The Decision
Chapter 12: How About That!
Chapter 13: Hot like Fire
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Colin, Colin, Colin
Chapter 17: What's Going On?
Chapter 18: Win or Lose...
Chapter 19: Good Change
Chapter 20: Happy Endings To All

Chapter 14: Heat

5 0 0
By KiendraThompson

"So that's what we should do in this part of the case and then we say that." Colin said.

"Okay, then we'll bring in this point and take the leader home with this."

"We have a lot more to go, we're not finished yet, but we are off to a good start...nice job, Alice."

"Thank you, Colin."

"I didn't eat before I got here, are you hungry?"

"Umm — yes I am, starving.."

"Great, you want to order pizza or Chinese food?"

"How about both!"

"Uhhh gross."

"I didn't mean eat it together I just mean in case you want either one, I'll order it."

"What ever you say."

"You gave up the opportunity to be smart??..."

"I didn't it's just you said you were going to order it so why turn down free food, I'd be crazy right?"

"Indeed you would."

"Where is your bathroom?"

"It's right through that door."

"Okay mind if I use it?"

"No I don't mind."

"Okay."

He walked off going to use the bathroom as he did I decided to take that time to tidy up our work a bit, order the food and put in a movie...I was little old school but so what I didn't care...I put in a RomCom and sat down and waited for him to join me.

"What are you doing...we still have work to do and it's ten o'clock — are you insane."

"No I'm not insane — but we do need some down time or our brains won't function and I do this sometimes when I have the time, but since I'm not working on this alone and I have a partner and there is quadruple effort, I say we can afford to have the down time...okay?"

"Sure I guess."

Okay so sit and we can watch the movie while we wait for the food to arrive — is that okay with you Mr. Burns?"

"Sure — Ms. Goodman."

...

After about ten minutes into the movie our food arrives, he decided he wanted the pizza and I decided I wanted pizza as well...at least that's the greatest tasty thing I get out of that and my prenatal vitamins...speaking of being pregnant I still haven't told Colin about me being pregnant I guess now is a perfect time as any. I am going to just tell him it's not like he'll care he's only known me for a day...

I look over at him as he's eating his food and laughing at the movie and I can't help but smile at the sight before me, he looked happy, he looked like he was having fun and he didn't seem like the type to have much fun, like me before I was taken by Alex and given a different perspective on life. I mean I don't have that much fun now, but I do try to have more fun than I used to.

"So Colin — I have something I need to tell you, I mean it's not like it will matter much to you but I think you should know since we're partners and everything."

"You're pregnant."

"How did you know that?!"

"Because you let me use your bathroom, I did a little digging around and found your prenatal vitamins, honestly I was hoping you were addicted to some sort of substance before I found those, so I can take this project on by myself...but that was before I found them and before I sat down next to you to watch a movie."

"How do you feel about it?"

"Honestly, I love children I have a niece and two nephews so I love them —."

"I mean about me being pregnant?"

"Well I do have a question —."

"Yes?"

"What's the story?"

"How do you know I have one."

"Because I know you're not the kind of woman for a one night stand, you want commitment so something had to happen, and you're a workaholic to your very core, you'd never get pregnant on purpose."

"Well —."

I begin to tell him everything, the kidnapping, the sex, the secrecy, then how the whole "I'm pregnant" thing went down.

"Wow Alice, you're tougher than I give you credit for...I just thought it was you overreacting as all women do, or something a lot less than everything you've told me."

"Why thank you for calling me tough, I mean you didn't think so in the elevator but hey, that's okay...I forgive you."

"And I forgive you for calling me an asshole."

"But you are one."
I said as I laughed.

"Hey I just gave you a compliment — don't make me take it back."

He says as he eyes me in this weird and funny way and then he tickles me so hard I almost pee.

"Colin stop! — seriously you're going to make me pee!"

"Fine I'll stop but only because I'm afraid you'll eat me and roast me for dinner."

He said and I laughed so hard, I never pictured him having a good side like this, what brought on this change so quickly, I for sure thought he was all rough exterior and interior, but as it turns out he is soft at the heart.

"What brought on this change Colin? This nice guy, the guy that laughs and tickles and smiles and is understanding and isn't judgy?"

"I was and am always that Colin, you just couldn't see it because you weren't looking past the things on the outside...it's easy to judge someone you've just met."

"Did you know that my first time seeing you was not my first time seeing you, before I got the job, I had heard all about you your name was all over our firm wreaking havoc, so I decided to pay your job a visit but then I found out you were at a club with your friends so I wanted to see you, to know what you were like and I went into the club and saw you in your own element you were sitting there all alone while everyone around you was having fun and you watched and smiled, then you flipped your hair and I knew then that you weren't the girl that everyone was talking about — you were so much more."

"So the elevator wasn't your first time seeing me?"

"No, it wasn't my first."

"And the things you said on the elevator?"

"I said those things to get a rise out of you, I wanted to see how much I could bother you by my words."

"Why?"

"Because for me to be a stranger and get to you the way I did means that you cared about what I thought and you didn't even know me, you got so angry at what I said I could tell...it bothered you."

"And my office —?"

"I did that to see if you were able to set aside the differences and work together, plus I wanted to see how angry you still were about the elevator incident."

"And now —?"

I said scooting closer to him and he didn't move he stayed right where he was.

"I think you're still a little angry about the things I said in the elevator, but you're also full of admiration and what's the word — lust."

"And how do you know these things?"

"Well one because I saw you checking me out at the elevator and two you did it again in my office and again before we started talking about you being pregnant, I know you're not just looking just to look if so that's weird and I need to leave right away."

I started laughing and so did he.

...

"So you like evaluating me?"

"Yes I do, quite a task but yes — yes I do."

"Okay So now it's my turn...you checked me out when I opened the door for you earlier and I saw you watching my lips move, then at work when I came in your office it didn't bother you that I didn't knock — why is that by the way?"

"Because I don't reject anyone who needs to speak with me... nor do things like that bother me, but I can tell it bothered you earlier, which I'd like to apologize for — I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven — it appears we're at a crossroad here, should we keep this professional or should we keep it no strings attached?"

"Well I never said that I wanted to have sex with you Alice, it's natural for a guy to checkout a woman, it doesn't mean he wants to sleep with her...if that's the case I'd be fantasizing about over seventy five percent of the women here."

"So you're saying that you don't feel any sexual attraction."

"Nope — I sure don't."

"So if I rub your leg this, or move my hand up like this, or I put my lips to your ear and whisper like this — you don't feel anything...?"

I could tell he was his breath was shallow, his bluff was weak when I knew what I was doing...he was nearly losing it, I could see it in his eyes.

"Alice, if we have sex, it's just going to be sex I am not ready for anything serious...ok?"

"Okay — I get that."

"Okay."

He said as took off his shirt slowly and he took off mine, I begin to rub his chiseled chest up and down then I went a little lower and I grabbed his crotch, then he begin to kiss me on my neck and then my lips he kissed me softly then roughly, then his kisses made his way down to my stomach and then my jeans as he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants — he then tugged at my pants really slowly and gentle and when they came off he made his way back up my body trailing his finger along while doing so, leaving tingles everywhere he touched...kissing me as he gets to my stomach and he reach his hands up to cup my tits, undoing my bra and slowly removing it — then he licks and kisses my nipples ever so softly, rubbing my nub every now and then to further turn me on.

The rest you'll have to imagine...because I'd be there all night explaining how amazing it was. He owned my body better than I ever owned it...I felt his fingers on my body when he wasn't touching me.

"I should go...."

I didn't know what to say to that so I decided to just let him leave without a word.

He was so gentle with me, constantly making sure he wasn't hurting me, he was rough but not too rough, gentle but not too gentle.

I know this isn't right to be pregnant and having sex with another guy while I'm pregnant with Alex baby but it was only one time it won't happen again and that I stake my life on...it was just sex anyways we both agreed it was a mutual sexual attraction — that's all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.1K 29
Parker is an assistant to the assistant at a fashion company where his boss is a boss in 6-inch heels and any man dreams. He is a normal guy, with a...
26 0 2
Elle Harper has everything she could ever ask for. Her family is rich, she owns a nice car, and she has the most popular boy in school as her boyfrie...
44 1 28
The child population is at an all time low because of the increases of deadly diseases. Gangs start to rise up to use boys and girls for their own pe...
247K 5.3K 41
*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooked up with almost every woman in the coll...