Model Life

By wickedangel8

Meet Izzy. 17 year old aspiring model. She recently moved to Australia to escape her crazy ex-boyfriend. All... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 2

9.6K 201 76
By wickedangel8

Izzy's POV

"Do you want to come over?" Jak asked as we laughed walking out of school. "I have some other friends coming over. You can meet them." He tried convincing me.

"Only for a little while. I have a thing later on." I reasoned.

"I'll take it!" He smiled climbing into the passenger side. We listened to music loudly and danced in our seats before pulling into my drive way and walking over to Jak's house. "Boys! I have someone I want you to meet." Jak yelled through the house. Wait, are they already here? We just got here.

I was about to ask why they were just in his house when I saw 4 boys running towards me through a narrow hallway. One was blonde with hazel eyes. "This is Thomas," Jak pointed to the boy, "that's Carlos," he pointed to a shorter boy but still tall boy with brown eyes and black hair, "that's Daniel," he pointed to a boy with brown hair and greenish grey eyes, "Ricky," he pointed to a boy with brown hair and blue eyes "and that's Luke." He pointed to the last boy who just walked up with a lip ring, blonde hair, blue eyes, a tall body, and a tattoo on his collar bone that was showing since he was shirtless. "And this is Izzy." He said gesturing to me.

"Dammit, Jak. I though you were going to introduce us to the pizza man." Carlos pouted making me laugh.

"I can go get a pizza." I smiled.

"Please!" "Yes!" "Hell yeah!" Carlos, Ricky, and Daniel yelled.

"No, you don't have to! Guys!" Jak said yelling at the guys.

"No, really it's fine. I'm hungry anyways. I'll be quick." I turned to leave and as I was about to open the door Luke spoke up.

"I'll go with her." I turned seeing everyone shocked. That's the first time I heard him speak and he has a really deep voice. It has a little edge to it, too, like he is mad. "Let's go." He said opening the door and walking out not bothering to hold the door. I simply opened the door and followed not wanting to be rude my first time meeting him.

We drove in complete silence until the pizza place I memorized my first day here. "What kind of pizza do you guys usually get?" I asked getting out of the car.

"Usually, meat lovers and pepperoni." He shrugged pulling out his money.

"I'll pay. I did say that I would buy you guys pizza." I laughed looking at him as he curiously put his money away.

"Umm..okay?" He sounded surprised and asked it more than stated it.

We got the pizza and left driving back in the same silence. I don't know why he even came. We pulled up to the house, and I quickly got out grabbing the pizzas with me. I couldn't stand the silence and yearned for my loud friend Jak.

"We're back." I yelled walking through the door and to the direction I remember the boys running from. As I walked further down the hallway I walked into a living room type area with a huge TV and video games sprawled everywhere.

"Yay!" Carlos yelled being the only one to jump up from their game they were playing. Fifa. I love Fifa. It's almost as good as the actual game.

I jumped over the couch and grabbed the remote Carlos had set down while Carlos took the pizza and started eating it on the floor next to the couch and Luke walked in sitting at the end of the couch. I started playing for Carlos eventually making up for the horrible players he chose and his bad playing. I started to catch up to the other boys and eventually beat them.

"Carlos!" Ricky yelled in shock before turning to see me. "Wait. When did you get back?" I laughed at the confused boy looking at me with the remote.

"A while ago." I answered starting another game.

"Wait. You play?" Jak asked shocked.

"The video game. Yes. Actual soccer. No." I answered. "Well, not anymore." I muttered looking down at the remote.

"You're amazing! Why not?" Thomas asked. I really didn't want to talk about this. I checked the clock hoping I could say it was getting late and I had to go for my photo shoot. It was time to leave. Perfect.

"I better go. I have to go to that thing now." I sighed standing up. "Maybe you can come over to my place tomorrow." I said starting to grab my keys that I left on the table.

"Yeah!" Carlos and Thomas yelled while Jak nodded happily and Ricky continued eating the pizza. Luke didn't say anything; he just stared at me.

"Great then. I'll see you guys tomorrow after school." I smiled waving as I walked back to the door. A hand stopped me before I could grab the door handle.

"Why didn't you ask me out? I mean I would've said no, but still why?" Luke actually look shocked. What's this kids deal?

"What?" I laughed.

"You didn't ask me out or take my money when I offered to buy the pizza like normal girls. I mean I don't date girls at school anyways, but you didn't even try." He explained.

"Well...I didn't ask because I don't know you. Why would I want your money anyways? I have my own. And now I guess I can go home and cry because you'll never date me." I put on a fake sad face and turned the door handle smirking as I walked out of the house watching his shocked expression. Cocky much?

-

I arrived at my photo shoot a few minutes early with Cam. "You'll be great." She yelled at me as the make up and hair artist carried me away for preparation.

"Thanks." I yelled back as the pulled me into a small room with a huge mirror deal with lights lining it. They say me at the table as started right away. One girl starting to brush my hair while the other looked at my face carefully trying to decided what make up would look best with my eye color and facial features. After an hour of the hair girl straightening my hair then curling the ends perfectly, the make up girl took over putting my skin tone foundation on, then black eye liner, mascara, shiny lip gloss with no color, and a light light pink blush on my cheeks. I looked better than I ever have before. The two girls and I smiled at the outcome and then they hurried me off to another room set out with a rack of clothes and a full length mirror.

"Hi, I'm Miguel." A mans voice came from behind the rack before I saw his blonde hair pop up.

"Hi, Izzy." I smiled shaking his hand. He looked me up and down before back at the rack. I shifted uncomfortably as the man kept looking at my body. He wasn't even ashamed of it or trying to cover it up.

"Oh, I'm you're outfit director, sweety." He laughed obviously noticing my shifting. I laughed embarrassingly loosening up as he pulled out a few articles of clothing and handing them to me. "Here. Put these on while I find the shoes for it." He smiled.

"Thank you." I replied as he closed the door.

I stripped down to my underwear even taking off my bra since the crop top tank top he had given me had a built in one. I slid on the tight fitting black skinny jeans with the white lacy cropped tank top he gave me that went just above my belly button. I looked at myself in the mirror happy with the appearance until Miguel came back in with black high heels matching the pants.

"You look gorgeous!" He exclaimed as I stepped into the shoes spinning slowly for him to see the outfit.

"Thanks." I smiled. I looked at the clock seeing that it was 7:30 pm now. Wow, it took a long time to get ready for these things.

"Now, let's go. They are ready for you now." He smiled taking my hand to the set with a camera set up in front of the black leather couch they had sitting in front of a white backdrop. I'm guessing the color theme is black and white.

"Izzy, darling. Here come and let's set you up." Another man gestured for me to come over to the couch. I walked to him. "This is Antonio. You will be posing with him." The photographer said looking at a man with light black stumble on his face complementing his tan skin and green eyes. His black hair was styled into a small quiff. He was dressed in black jeans and a plain black t shirt with white shoes.

"Hello." He smiled at me.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Alright now! Let's get going." The photographer clapped his hands pulling my arms towards Antonio who he set up leaning against the arm of the chair on the side. He placed me between his legs and bent my knee closest to the cameras direction. I was told to wrap my left arms around his shoulder and place my right hand on his chest so I wouldn't cover his face from the camera. He then was told to place he hands on my hips pulling him close to his body. "Perfect! Now both of you look at me. Faces need to be serious, sexy, serene." The photographer gushed now standing behind the camera. We did what he said and he snapped multiple pictures before walking back over to reposition us.

Now we were placed sitting on the end of the couch. Me sitting on Antonia's lap with his legs opened slightly. I was turned so you could see my face and was leaning against the arm of the chair. I had my left arms around his neck again with my right on his chest..again. He had one arm around my waist pulling my up a little while his other rested on my thighs on his lap.

"In this one, Izzy look at the camera with closed eyes and a face like you know you're making the wrong decision being with Antonio, and Antonia look at Izzy with absolute pure love." We heard someone behind the camera yell. We obeyed and even through closed eyes I saw the flashes. "One last pose and you'll be done for the day." He came back over to give us our last position.

He helped me up and Antonio smiled at me while he stood up as well. Three guys came over and moved the couch away leaving just Antonio and I to pose in front of the camera. They moved us so I was standing in front of Antonia with his right arms hooking around my waist to the front of my stomach, his left hand resting on my hip. I had my left hand positioned behind me on his neck and my right hand over his left hand on my hip.

"Look at each other with love. Like you two are in complete and utter love with each other." The voice yelled again. I turned my head to look up at him while he looked down at me. His eyes were so bright. Almost as bright as Luke's even though Luke's eyes are blue. Thinking of Luke caused my stomach to flip and a smile to tug on my lips. Antonio smiled back down at me, but I barely noticed since all I could think of were Luke's stupid laugh, his smile, and his adorable awkwardness. Oh no. I'm falling for Luke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
470K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
56.6K 1.7K 35
"So you think I can't have boyfriend?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Nope. And do you know why?" He asked. "Why?" "Because you're sour like an acid."...