Teen For Hire

By ZekeIAm

Reece sticks by a certain motto in life: "If you ever want something to get done, pay somebody to do it for y... More

Author's Note!
Prologue: Life Of The Party? Yeah, No Thanks.
Welcome To Waterford Academy
New Girl In Town
Am I Rich Now?
Author's Update!
Don't Hire For Kids.
Lights, Camera and You're In!
All Work And All Play
A Throwback Thursday
Trouble Is Indeed
Rocky Blue
Meeting Mother Dearest
Grease Lightning
Spying 101
She's Come Undone.
A Clean Slate

Casting: Teen For Hire!

263 20 10
By ZekeIAm

Hey guys!

So, a few chapters ago, I asked if you guys wanted to see some visual portrayals for the characters in here and the majority of you agreed!

And here we are! A lil late but yes, this is it!

Note: These people who I chose for portrayals are not necessarily exactly the same as how I described/imagined my character. These are just simply what I felt was close enough.

Another note: These people are actors/models, of course they're such better looking than high schoolers are. Please don't leave silly comments pointing this out lol.

Another another note: This page will be updated throughout the story. I have not completed it for everyone yet.

----------------------------

×Main Characters×

[Reece Alexander]
Portrayed by
(Xavier Serrano)

Official description: A fit figure, 5'11 with medium length black hair. Usually perceived as good looking; particularly mischievous dark eyes.

|||||

[Sierra Ferrind]
Portrayed by
(Jenna Coleman)

Official description: A slender figure, around 5'3. Her brown hair that is styled in a short bob and puffy cheeks often are her most prominent features.

||||||

[Halley Alessia Bodea]
Portrayed by
(Rachelle Lefevre/in 2000s)

Official description: 5'6, fiery red hair with curls that made her look even more dangerous. Dark eyes with that looked like an intensity of hellfire was burning in them.

Inaccuracy in the pictures: The face claim looks much softer than Halley would and her hair is a bit too blonde. And Halley wears generally heavy makeup.

||||||

[Edgar "Eddie" Cresswell]
Portrayed by
(Tye Sheridan)

Official description: Around 5'8, small eyes that almost brings an imbalance to his face. Brown hair that has bristles of white.

||||

[Allen Sarries]
Portrayed by
(Logan Lerman)

Official description: An athletic looking boy with short, buzzcut like dark hair. Has big, blue eyes that makes his prominent feature.

|||||

Next up:

Claire - Barrett Wilbert Weed
Mara- Hayley Williams
Toby- Arthur Gosse
Madison- Dove Cameron

And some other people that I'm still searching for haha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
6.6K 382 21
# 737 in teens # 84 in suspense # 74 in agents # 39 in spying # 634 in cliche # 14 in spy kids ****** When you lead two lives, one as an ordinary hi...
29.6M 505K 68
"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it seem like a surprise Princess because yo...
1.6M 102K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...