Yakeen - Trust (new Completed...

By Sukorian

A romantic thriller between a marriage couple and a stranger. Can they stay together or will the stranger bre... More

Prologue (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Chapter four (✔️)
Chapter five (✔️)
Chapter six (✔️)
Chapter seven (✔️)
Chapter eight (✔️)
Chapter nine (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter twelve (✔️)
Chapter thirteen (✔️)
Chapter fourteen (✔️)
Chapter fifteen (✔️)
Chapter seventeen (✔️)
Epilogue (✔️)

Chapter sixteen (✔️)

1.2K 128 78
By Sukorian

"Laksh!"

Laksh looked up and smiled at her, "Ragini, finally you are here." He stood up and she was happy as well as confused.

"Laksh what are you doing here?" Ragini comes closer and Laksh leans on the wall, "I wanted to give you a surprise, but look at me, I put the keys in my bag and couldn't find them." Laksh said having a smile on his face.

Ragini shook her head, "silly man, here hold them." She gave him the shoppers and opens her purse, she took out the key and opens the door.

"Come in Laksh!" She holds the door open for him, "you are so bad in giving me surprises." She hits him and he smiles, "yes, you are right."

Ragini took the shoppers from him, "get your bags in. I'm not going to carry them." Ragini said and went into the kitchen, she took her mobile phone and looked at the display. No calls? She pouts, she thought Kaka would call her once.

"Ragini where are you?" Laksh calls her, she smiles, "Laksh I'm at the kitchen, preparing the food." She shouts and Laksh comes from the back, he hold her and rested his hands on her belly, "I missed you so much." He said and Ragini frowns.

"Laksh?" She turns and looked at him, "you need to take a shower, you smell bad."

Laksh lowers his gaze, "really? I'm sorry." He went to the washroom to take a shower.

Ragini looked at her mobile phone and wrote a message. •Kaka I reached home and a fake Laksh is here!•

Kaka was doing his work, when he heard the ring of his mobile phone, was looking at the display and smiled, "Laksh Baba?"

Laksh was looking at him, "Kaka you didn't told her I'm coming earlier?" He was crapping his sleeves up, "Laksh Baba, Ragini Beta said she is at the apartment with you."

Laksh looked at him, "what?" He was scared, "with me?" Kaka shook his head, "she wrote fake Laksh?"

Laksh widen his eyes, "Fake Laksh, oh God Prakash!" He shouts and rushed out of the room.

Laksh was on the phone, trying to reach his friend. He was hitting with the palm on the steering wheel, "Damn it, why do the people don't pick up the phones?"

Ragini got a message. •Ragini don't worry. Laksh is coming!•

Ragini took a deep breath, she heard the sound of the shower. Good he is under the shower, he won't be out soon. She was on her tiptoes and went to the door.

"Ragini?" He comes out in a towel, "where are you going?"

Ragini turned to him, "I was just checking the door."

*Ding dong* the door bell starts to ring.

"Who is this?" He asked and Ragini smiles, "don't know let me check." She said and went to open the door.

Ragini smiles, "Oh it's Neil." She opens the door, "Hi Neil!"

Neil smiles looking at her, "Hi Ragini, how are you?" He asked and she smiles, "fine, you come on the right time. I was just preparing the dinner." Ragini said with a smile.

"Laksh why are you still here. Go and take a shower." She scold him giving Neil a look.

Neil is Laksh friend and knows everything, he had just received a call from Laksh, (the one who never picks up on time), who has asked him to look after Ragini.

"Really, yaar Ragini I'm starving, I hope all is fine and I'm not disturbing you both?" Neil said with a small smirk on his face.

Laksh was on his way. If this ass will do anything to my Ragini I will kill that bastard. He won't be able to work again neither will he leave my place alive. I hope Neil reached there in his civil clothes, that ass shouldn't get to know that he is a cop. Thank God I met him, be it coincidentally or by destiny he truly helped us.

Ragini shook her head, "no Neil, you are not disturbing us," She looked at 'Laksh', "go, what are you waiting for?"

'Laksh' comes closer, "I'm waiting for you. I'm sure Neil won't mind it, if we would ask him to leave. I have come home after so many days and would like to spent the time with you, only You. No fifth wheel between us." 'Laksh' hold her hand and she 'blushes', "Laksh please, we have a guest." She tried to release her hand from his grip, but he didn't let her go.

"Ragini tell him to leave." 'Laksh' said and Ragini shook her head, "No Prakash. Neil won't leave, you will leave!" Ragini shouts, while struggling to release herself from his tight grip.

"I'm Laksh not Prakash!" He said and Ragini shook her head, "you are not my Laksh. You never can be him or like him."

He laughs evilly. *Hahaha*
"You caught me, but I won't let you go. It's me, who has caught you." Prakash pulls her close.

Ragini tries to push him away, "don't touch me."

Neil took out his gun, he was trying to get a better sight, she was like a shield for Prakash, "Damn it. Prakash it's better if you leave her."

Prakash looked at him, "oh he has a gun, who is he?" He asked in amusement, just then Laksh came into the house, he was looking at Ragini and the fake Laksh.

"What the fuck! Neil do something!" Laksh said and Ragini turns looking at him, "Laksh!"

"Ragini, relaxe I'm here, nothing will happen to you." Laksh said calming her.

Ragini smiles, she kicks Prakash at his intimate part, he felt the pain and looses the grip on Ragini's hand, she runs to Laksh, who hold her as tight as possible.

"Ragini are you alright?"
Ragini nodded looking at him, "yes I am." He kisses her passionately, "was waiting for this so long." Laksh said with a little smirk on his face.

Prakash was looking at them, "Ragini is mine!"

"Array Yaar please arrest him. You can never be hers, she recognised you even having my face on yours. Yuck." Laksh felt bad, "why you used my handsome face, I hate this I don't want to see my face behind bars, can you ask a doctor to change it in his normal face again?"

Neil and Ragini looked at him, "that is everything what is coming into your mind."

"Laksh Maheshwari, I will kill you!" Prakash said and Laksh laughs, "as you have the guts. You couldn't do anything in the past neither will you be able to do anything in the future."

Prakash stood up, "I have done a lot to gain her. I started with her father, I killed him, then I changed my attire and become like you. I have made you face losses in business and I have tried a lot to confuse Ragini not to trust you. That you are having an affair with your PA, but she never trusted Mishra. Then I took the opportunity to come and make her mine again. Unfortunately she recognise me."

Ragini felt disgust, "I can't believe it that I have once loved you." She hugs Laksh tightly.

Laksh smiles, "here I recorded it, his full confession." Ragini looks at him, "Laksh!"

Laksh looked at her, "how could you recognise him?"

Neil arrested Prakash, "Laksh he will be sent to jail that too for lifetime imprisonment or even death sentence."

Laksh looked at her only, "kabab main haadi {fifth wheel} please leave my house. I'm very desperate."

"See that is my husband." Ragini kisses his nose tip.

"Really you recognise me, I mean him, because he isn't horny?" Laksh pouts looking at her.

Ragini shook her head, "no Laksh, I recognised him because he isn't you. His gaze shifted yours is still on me. You are only looking at me, even through you talked to him, you haven't once looked away from me. Your intense gaze is always fixed it on one person, that is me." Ragini kisses his lips softly.

Laksh smiles, "you are so beautiful and they," pointing on the males, "are men!"

Ragini laughs and shook her head, she knows her Laksh.

Neil looked at them, "I need your statements. Please come with me."
____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.6K 19
How unexpected incidents bring two old lovers back together..... Mature Affair Harsh language (Exclusive only RagLak)
15.7K 1.1K 16
*Abhimanyu track* *serial track * *Raglak * "love is a beautiful Lie Life is a painful truth" that is what Ragini learned in this life time, yet her...
517K 24.7K 34
Following the arrest of Shyam Manohar Jha, Arnav and Khushi have found a new spirit to build their lives together - safeguarded by their love and tru...
10.1K 450 6
This is first ever collaboration of me I.e kitkat n my writing partner manju..... hope u like it.... Rank #35 on 29th December 2017