𝔟𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶 𝔡𝔬�...

By osamuschan

• Request rules are on the first page! • DM me requests • Please, no arguing or any type of discrimination to... More

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ [ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ]
ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ x ᴄʜᴜᴜʏᴀ [ᴀ/ʟ/ғ]
Dᴀᴢᴀɪ x Cʜᴜᴜʏᴀ [Lᴇᴍᴏɴ]
ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ᴀ-ᴢ
ᴍᴀғɪᴀ!ʀᴀɴᴘᴏ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ [ᴀɴɢsᴛ]
ʜɪɢᴜᴄʜɪ x ᴄʜᴜᴜʏᴀ [ᴀɴɢsᴛ/ғʟᴜғғ]
ᴄʜᴜᴜʏᴀ x ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ [ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ]
ᴋʏᴏᴜᴋᴀ x ᴀᴋᴜᴛᴀɢᴀᴡᴀ [ᴀɴɢsᴛ/ғʟᴜғғ]
ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ [ғʟᴜғғ]
ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ x ᴄʜᴜᴜʏᴀ [ᴀɴɢsᴛ]

ᴀᴛsᴜsʜɪ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ [ғʟᴜғғ]

852 30 5
By osamuschan

It was another normal day at the Armed Detective Agency– like always. The typical Dazai attempting various ways to commit suicide every day was unusual at this point, Naomi rubbing herself up on her brother Tanizaki– which was typically hushed in the workplace, and Atsushi... your daily routine of admiring was ready to begin the moment you got off of the elevator to the top floor where the office is. The very second the elevator door opened you could see papers flying everywhere, the sound of Kunikida yelling at the top of his lungs, and Dazai soon running past with a noose flying by.

"THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU TO HANG YOURSELF WITH– Oh! (Y/N), how good to see you this fine evening! Pardon the papers... would you mind cleaning them up while I take care of Dazai?" Kunikida's personality changed in a flash when he noticed you as he ran past to strangle Dazai, smiling a tad impatiently as he waited for a response.

"Yes, of course! I'll get right on it," you nodded, putting a warm smile on your face as you clutched onto your backpack and started walking towards your desk to drop it off. Atsushi seemed to have not been here yet... you sighed and walked around the office to pick up the astray papers and files. It was honestly unhealthy how attracted you were to the were-tiger. Your day would be extremely boring and gloomy without him there next to you to brighten it up. You have been best friends with Atsushi ever since you were discovered by Dazai and him a few years ago; the pained eyes begging for a way out instantly reminded you of yourself, though the welcoming smile of his made your heart twinge with love. Just the thought of him next to you made the corners of your lips twitch in excitement and your body grow weak. Thinking about him completely clouded your mind and all you could imagine was him by your side– you could almost feel him next to you right now.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

Ahh... you could practically hear his voice now. It's so blissful and amazing.. you could listen to him talk all day long.

You felt a warm touch against your shoulder as you were bent down picking up papers unconciously.

I can feel his touch now too...! His hands are always so warm......

"(Y/N)?"

"HUH?!" You yelped, turning around to see that your imagination wasn't going bonkers, but that he was actually there. Your eyes went wide with surprise and your heart raced so fast you thought it was going to explode out of your chest.

"O-oh... I-I didn't see you there. Hey! You're here a bit late aren't chya?" You questioned him, picking up the rest of the papers shakily as he tailed you from beside and watched you aimlessly pick them up from the floor.

"Yeah... I got a uh.. bit held up...."

You were officially intrigued, so you picked up the last piece of paper and stood up nervously, brushing down your skirt as you looked into his unimaginably gorgeous sunset-like eyes. The two of you walked back to your desk and you set the stack of white sheets down, leaning against the table with your hand as you waited for Atsushi's explanation. He chuckled nervously and swallowed audibly, twirling his thumbs together and crossing his feet at the ankles. He always tended to do those little things whenever he was shy or embarrassed and you noticed every time.

"Well... while I was on the way here, I noticed that they opened a new restaurant and I... instantly thought of you," Your heart might as well have jumped out of your body and booked a flight across the other side of the world because you swore it stopped beating when he said those words.

"So.... I got distracted and looked inside to see what it was exactly and I thought you would really like to go there. Their food looks amazing! The moment you walk in the smell of rice cooking pulls you in!"

Your lips pulled up by themselves as he rambled on about the restaurant, your eyes glowing as you stared into his admiringly.

"We should go on a date there..."

Wait..... DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?

"Oh gosh! Uhm, I mean! Uh... crap...."

Atsushi froze in place and his hands dropped to his side. 

Oh god, you broke him! Good job, (Y/N). What the hell are you supposed to do now to recover from that? 

Your mind scrambled for an idea of some sort to get you out of this situation; you almost even considered jumping out of the window to run away and hide.

"That would be nice,"  he whispered almost inaudibly, but just loud enough for you to catch it. You turn back around to face him after contemplating escaping out of the window and left your mouth open a bit in shock.

"Really...?"

He nodded his head and smiled whole-heartedly, scratching the back of his neck with his eyes cheerfully closed shut. You stood there with absolutely nothing running in your mind— you felt brain dead.

"R-Right now?"

"Yes..."

"Oh!"

You laughed and swung your backpack around your shoulder as he was already getting his stuff ready to head back out. Everything was perfect- it felt like a movie.

"Where do you lovers think you're going?" Yosano queried, quirking her head towards you two in mild curiosity with a sly grin plastered on her face.

"Oh uhh... Ranpo wanted snacks so we're gonna go get some!"

Yosano looked at you with squinted eyes, as if she was trying to see if you were lying. You gulped harshly and itched to leave from her burning gaze.

"Okay!" She smiled, waving you both off and going back to her work with no question. You and Atsushi glanced at each other and giggled like little kids sneaking out of school.

You both went down the elevator and wandered the streets; you were following Atsushi's lead as he mindlessly chatted with you along the way to the restaurant. The two of you laughed without a care in the world and it felt so great... you could always be yourself with him without worrying about him judging you.

You eventually arrived at the newly open building and walked inside to find it moderately crowded with customers talking and eating food. Atsushi was absolutely right— the smell when you first walk in is amazing! Your stomach growled in anticipation and urged you to go order some food.

"Wow...!" You gasped, the decorations were so beautiful and creative that you couldn't help but to walk up to a few of them and take a closer look. Atsushi smiled happily as he watched you admire the artworks, his chest tightening when you looked back at him and told him to look at the fishes.

Later on, you both ordered food and pigged out while laughing at both of your dumb jokes together, some pieces of rice clumsily falling out of your mouth. His grin ceased to fade even when the conversation died down and you simply ate your food. He, of course, had ordered chazuke and 5 bowls of it too.

Both of your bellies were stuffed, especially Atsushi's, so you walked around the streets a bit more and ended up getting snacks for Ranpo since you said you would. You both carried multiple bags of junk food from the convenience store and talked some more as you walked down the street.

Nows your chance, (Y/N).... just go out and say you like him!

You took a deep breath, "IlikeyoualotAtsushiandIhaveforareallylongtimesoplessegooutwithme."

"H-Huh...?"

You face palmed yourself inside your head and a blush covered your whole face from the embarrassment.

"Crap... I-I meant to say.... I like you a lot, Atsushi. Not just as friends but as something more," you nearly choked on your words yet you managed to spit it out at last. Your heart was pounding in your chest viciously and you felt like you were focusing entirely on trying to breathe— you watched his eyes look into yours as a blush crept upon his cheeks as well. You both stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and looked at each other.

"Y-You like me...? Really?"

You nodded your head 'yes' slowly and bit your lip anxiously.

"I like you a lot too, (Y/N)."

Your eyes widened immensely and a smile cracks open. You honestly couldn't believe it. This whole time you thought he would never like you back in that way because he was such a friendly guy that didn't have an interest in dating girls.... but you were completely wrong.

The whole walk back to the Agency was extremely pleasant and loving... as cliché as it was to start doing a bunch of couple-y stuff after you both had confessed to each other, that's exactly what you did. Your fingers intertwined with his as you walked down the street in a comfortable silence, arriving at the Agency once more, you had forgotten that you were holding hands.

"I never thought I would see this day finally come! Look at how cute they are, Kunikida!" Dazai waved him over, smiling like an idiot. You and Atsushi blushed a deep red and simultaneously unclasped your hands from each other and turned your backs together.

"Heyyy!! I heard you got me snacks~?" Ranpo skipped over to you both, oblivious to the situation at hand.

"Y-Yes... Here," you quickly shoved the paper bags at him and ran off to your desk.

He looked after you and shifted his head to the side curiously, then shrugging and skipping back over to his own desk.

Today was going to be a long day of everyone teasing you and Atsushi.....

I hope you enjoyed this first oneshot!

Remember to DM me for any requests that you would like me to do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 587 12
Hey just what the title says it is. I need something new to spice up my account a bit so i'm going to add this collection of one shots. I will pro...
45.6K 546 11
If You're as horny as me then just read this. Smut and Fluff only. *I can write angst but soukoku angst just hit different (┬┬﹏┬┬) ALSO i dont wr...
125K 1.9K 29
Yeah, I've been bored. So I made a One shot book! I'm taking requests!
32.1K 902 11
Hey there ppl! :3 Since I'm so deep in the Haikyuu fandom I have come up with the idea of writing some one-shots.. Many many thanx to my friend (and...