The Crazy Life Of Y/N

By Happynekochan1

With the ability to travel through different universes, (Y/N) embarks on a journey with two simple goals: reu... More

Chapter 1: The begining
Chapter 3: Going back
Chapter 4: A new friendship is born
Chapter 5: The great loss
Chapter 6: She is back?!?
Chapter 7: Wendy
Chapter 8: Training with a pirate and girl
Chapter 9: Announcement for the S-class exams
Chapter 10: The S-class exam
Chapter 11: Dragon Kin
Chapter 12: The Training
Chapter 13: Grand Magic Games
Chapter 13.2: Grand Magic Games
Chapter 14: No More Dragons
Chapter 15: Inmortal?
Chapter 16: Dangerous World
Chapter 17: The Deal
Chapter 18: The three kids
Chapter 19: A World with a Talking Pig
Author note
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 20: remembering old days

Chapter 2: Meeting a great pirate and a little boy

1.5K 52 2
By Happynekochan1

It was a sunny day in Foosha Village, and the lively atmosphere resonated as a black-haired boy darted through the streets. Greetings and smiles followed his path as he made his way toward a familiar figure – the red-haired pirate, Shanks.

"Shanks!" the boy called out, excitement lighting up his eyes as he approached the pirate.

"Hey, Luffy," Shanks greeted, playfully ruffling the boy's hair.

"Take me on your next adventure! I want to be a pirate too" Luffy demanded with determination

Shanks chuckled, "I'll consider it when you are older, you are too much of a kid now"

"Shut up Shanks, I am not a kid!" Luffy barked, making the pirate grin "I am serious Shanks, I am not a kid anymore" he crossed his arms with a pout, his attention shifting to the sky.

"Luffy" "Shanks"

"Is it normal for girls to fall from the sky?" the black-haired innocently asked, as he pointed to the figure in the sky

"Is it normal for girls..." Shanks trailed off in confusion, then he opened his eyes and turned his back to see the girl

The red-haired man quickly went to where the girl was falling, so he could grab her girl before she touched the ground.

Once the man's arms were on her back, touching her wounds, she winced a little but didn't say anything about it, just jumped off his arms and bowed a little "Thank you for catching me"

"No p-" Shanks was interrupted by Luffy

Luffy, ever curious, interjected, "Why were you falling from the sky?"

"I had a mistake in my calculations" the girl answered

"Calculations?" Shanks asked, bewildered "You could have died"

"I would survive the fall; it's not the first time something like that happened," (Y/N) nonchalantly replied.

"Not the first time?" Shanks asked, a little worried for the girl

"Yeah" She nodded and was about to say something else when her stomach grumbled, making her blush in embarrassment

Luffy smiled brightly, grabbed her wrist, and started dragging her "Makino makes the best food you will love it! Come on! I am hungry too"

The girl looked at the pirate for help, not wanting to hurt the boy, but the red-haired man just laughed and followed them towards the bar.

Once inside, Luffy let go of her wrist and immediately sat on the barstool. The (H/C) haired girl looked lost as Shanks also followed the seven-year-old action, she decided to also sit beside them as her stomach grumbled again.

"So, what is your name?" Shanks asked as he saw that the girl sat beside Luffy

"(Y/N)" the girl responded, looking around the place, seeing that there were other people inside, drinking and chatting loudly.

A green-haired woman wearing a yellow kerchief, an orange blouse with black sleeves and a long light blue skirt, and orange sneakers with white soles got closer to them.

"Shanks, Luffy, how are you today?" she greeted the males then looked at the girl "Hi, what can I get to you?"

(Y/N) was about to say something when she remembered she didn't have any money "Uhm, can I get a glass of water"

Makino nodded and turned to look at the males "I will bring your regular food"

"And a sandwich too for the girl" Shanks called, as Makino was going to the kitchen

(Y/N) looked seriously at Shanks "Why?"

"Why?" Shanks asked, confused

"Why did you ask for a sandwich for me?" (Y/N) inquired

"Because I wanted to" Shanks responded with a grin

A subtle frown creased (Y/N)'s brow as she was about to express her confusion when their food arrived, interrupting the conversation.

Luffy, ever the enthusiast, began chanting, "Food! Food!"

"Where are you from, kid?" Shanks asked the girl

(Y/N) didn't respond to him as she was eating her sandwich and drinking her glass of water. As she finished eating, she turned to look at the pirate's black eyes "Before coming here, I was in the North Blue"

"North Blue? Then what are you doing in the East Blue?" Shanks curiously asked

"The correct answer is that I am looking for someone"(Y/N) responded, looking determined at him

"Who are you looking for, (Y/N)?" the pirate asked curiously

"Trafalgar Law, do you know him?" the (H/C) haired girl asked hopefully

Shanks furrows his brows and shakes his head "Sorry, I don't know anyone called Trafalgar Law"

(Y/N) nodded with a slight frown, standing up from the barstool, and was about to leave when Luffy grabbed her wrist again, looking at her with pleading eyes as he sensed her intention to depart.

"Don't leave," Luffy said, employing his best puppy-dog eyes, hoping to convince her to stay.

"Yeah, don't leave," Shanks chimed in, also imitating Luffy's expression

Despite feeling a cringe at Shanks's attempt, (Y/N) looked back at Luffy's earnest black eyes and sighed. Reluctantly, she sat back in her seat, eliciting cheers from both males.

"Can I get another glass of water?" (Y/N) asked, looking at Makino, who nodded and refilled her cup.

"Shanks, I forgot to tell you, I can swim now. I can go with you on your adventures" Luffy exclaimed, looking at the pirate.

"You can't come to our adventures Luffy. You are still a child" a man with a green t-shirt with white vertical stripes on it teased the boy, surprising (Y/N) with their apparent familiarity.

"Probably from the same crew" the girl muttered to herself

(Y/N) wanted to say something to reassure Luffy, but before she could say anything, a man entered the bar demanding sake from Makino. But the other pirates had drunk all of it except a bottle. In frustration, the man smashed it onto Shanks.

Feeling a sense of obligation, due to the sandwich Shanks had given her, (Y/N) readied herself to intervene if Shanks retaliated. However, Shanks laughed, diffusing the tension. So she relaxed and continued watching as the crew laughed too.

"Why are you laughing?!" Luffy asked, looking pissed at Shanks "That was so uncool! Why didn't you fight him? You are not pirates or men if you laugh at something like that!"

"I can understand how you feel, but he only spilled booze on me. It's nothing worth getting mad at" Shanks reassured, attempting to appease Luffy.

But Luffy was still pissed, so he turned to look at a chest, which had a purple fruit and started eating the Devil Fruit.

"Oi don't eat that" The warning (Y/N) tried to give him was a little too late as he already had bitten the fruit.

"Eating your frustrations Luffy?" Shanks laughed

"Shut up!" Luffy yelled

"He ate a Devil Fruit" (Y/N) accused

"What?!" the red-haired pirates screamed in unison

"Sorry, I have to go now," (Y/N) whispered to Luffy, placing her hands on his shoulders, as the pirates reprimanded him for his actions. "I will be back."

Leaving the bar, she ignored the commotion and Luffy's pleas for her to stay, heading towards the village.

After some hours of looking around the village, she went to the docks, as it was the only part of the village that she had not seen yet.

As she neared the docks, she saw that Shanks's crew was there, but (Y/N) thought that something was weird about the situation.

As she got closer, she discovered why the pirates were acting all tense, and it was because the bandit from before had captured Luffy.

Annoyed, she grabbed the small knife that was in her pocket and quickly went to kill the bandit, but a man, eating a piece of meat, stopped her -Don't worry kid, we got this handled-

Hesitantly she lowered her knife and watched, trusting that they had this situation handled.

Turning back to see what was happening, (Y/N) saw that Luffy, the bandit, and Shanks were in the ocean.

Closing her eyes, she raised her hand in front of her with her palm pointing at the ground "Platform"

Suddenly shadows that surrounded them started to materialize in front of (Y/N) and create a solid black platform.

As she stood on the platform, she quickly made it to where Shanks and Luffy were, to notice that she was late, Shanks had already lost an arm.

Clicking her tongue, she furrowed her brows, and the platform started to go faster, finally, she was in front of them and raised her arm to help Shanks and Luffy "Do you need help?"

Widening his eyes a little, he saw that (Y/N) was on top of a black platform "You are the shadow demon" he muttered as he grabbed Luffy, who was clutching his shirt and crying, and gave him to the girl, after a little moment of hesitation.

(Y/N) frowned at Shanks's words, putting Luffy beside her "I don't like that nickname, but yeah"

Shanks, with some effort, stepped onto the black platform, and (Y/N) began guiding it towards the shore.

"Are you going to be okay?" (Y/N) asked, noticing Shanks' missing left arm.

Shanks grinned, playfully patting her head. Laughing as she pushed his hand away, he reassured her, "Don't worry, I am strong!"

(Y/N) nodded and looked at Luffy, who was unconscious in Shanks's arms "Is he going to be okay?"

"Yeah, he will be fine" he responded

(Y/N) didn't say anything, just looked at the boy and nodded "We arrived"

"Thank you," Shanks said as they arrived at the shore

"There's no need to thank me; I was just repaying your kindness," (Y/N) informed, causing the black platform to disappear.

She started walking away but began seeing black spots, cursing as the wound from her back reopened.

"Are you okay?" Shanks asked, concerned as he observed (Y/N) stumbling.

"I accidentally reopened my wound," (Y/N) responded, falling to the sand and losing consciousness.

With a yelp, Shanks attempted to catch her but couldn't due to his missing left arm. As she fell, his crewmates arrived, rushing to aid the three of them.

. . . . . . . . . ╰──╮ The Next Day ╭──╯ . . . . . . . . .

(Y/N) woke up as the pirates around her were making too much noise. She got out of the bed and saw that she was in a simple room, that only had a bed, a small closet, and no pictures.

She opened the door, and Luffy was there, about to open the door himself looking at her in surprise.

"You are awake!" Luffy exclaimed happily

Before (Y/N) could say anything, Luffy grabbed her wrist and started dragging her.

"We have to say goodbye to Shanks!" Luffy insisted, continuing to pull her towards the docks. (Y/N) saw no point in stopping Luffy, allowing him to guide her.

(Y/N) felt no point stopping Luffy, letting him take her to the docks.

Once they arrived at the docks, she stood in front of Shanks, who looked happy to see both kids.

"Have a safe trip" the girl said

"Thank you (Y/N)" Shanks said, patting her head "If I find someone called Trafalgar Law, I will tell them that you are searching for them"

Surprised, the girl looked at Shanks and blinked slowly with a smile on her face "Thank you"

"Oi, shadow brat!" someone called her

"What!?" (Y/N) barked, annoyed at the nickname

"Could you help us?" a man with a long nose asked, carrying some boxes to the ship.

Pursing her lips, she nodded and went to help them, carrying some boxes to the ship with the help of the shadows.

"And I will be the pirate king!" (Y/N) heard Luffy shout, making her smile softly

Letting go of the box in her hands, (Y/N) got out of the boat and saw that Shanks was giving Luffy his straw hat.

Approaching Luffy, she noticed his tearful eyes as Shanks walked towards his ship.

"Come and bring it back to me someday, once you become a great pirate!" Shanks smiled.

Now, standing beside the crying boy, (Y/N) waved goodbye to the other pirates.

She looked at Luffy and smiled softly, placing her hand on his shoulder to offer comfort.

Surprised, Luffy looked at her, but she just smiled "Put a big smile on your face Luffy, even if it's hard, have a smile on your face so that's what they will remember and not you crying"

Luffy nodded and tried to clean the tears from his face but couldn't, (Y/N) seeing how Luffy was struggling couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing!?" Luffy grumbled, and his tears stopped

"Sorry, you looked too much like a kid" (Y/N) laughed

"You are a kid too!" Luffy whined

"I know" (Y/N) nodded crossing her arms "I am 8 years old, but still, you looked too much like a little kid"

"I am only one year younger than you! I can't be called a kid by you!" Luffy complained

(Y/N) just smiled and looked back at the ship that was slowly going far away from the island "Now smile and wave at them Luffy"

Luffy blinked owlishly at her, and with a big grin started to wave at the ship "Shanks! I will be the king of the pirates! just wait!"

"Luffy! I will be waiting for you! Come and reach me!" Shanks yelled, waving back at the boy.

Despite the tears welling in his eyes again, Luffy had an undeniable, joyous smile.

The both of them and some people from the village, watched as the ship of the Red Hair pirates slowly disappeared into the horizon.

Soon, it was just the two kids looking at the sea, (Y/N) started to go back to Makino's bar.

"Please don't leave me alone" Luffy begged, clutching the back of the girl's shirt

Widening her eyes (Y/N) turned around and put her hand in Luffy's hat, making it hide his eyes "I won't, don't worry"

"Do you promise?" Luffy whispered "I don't want to be alone again"

Closing her eyes and pursing her lips, (Y/N) nodded "I promise"

•➷➹➷•➹➷➹•➷➹➷•➹➷➹••➷➹➷•➹➷➹•➷➹➷•➹➷➹••➷➹➷•➹➷➹•➷➹➷•➹➷

Hello, Happynekochan1 here! Hope you liked this chapter! 

Thank you all for voting for this story and commenting <3! It makes me want to continue the story.

I apologize for the grammatical errors, English is not my first language.

This chapter has been edited, if you had read this chapter before you will see that it's a little different from what it was before.

I would love to know what do you think will happen next?

Have a great day!

Bye Bye! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 11.8K 37
[[COMPLETED]] Juvia Lockser had a little sister, named (Y/n) Lockser. They got separated as children and now has gone separated ways, Juvia has joi...
81.4K 2.3K 132
a little boy by the name of Y/n,who's an orphan whose mother left him by the fields,lives happily with his family in the countryside their life was p...
405K 14.5K 62
COMPLETED BUT MAY BE EDITED ( I started writing this as a 16-year-old with a slight, not like other girls complex, it's not perfect, I never expected...
15.1K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader