Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

17. Naive/lil A

5.3K 159 189
By Bunniesjungkoo

Sorry ive been a lazy
No lie- this chapter is a mess to me lol- sorry for any grammar error or anything

-----

Y/N POV

"What do you mean ?" Meliodas said. I averted my gaze and turned around.

"He said he knew you and I had asked him how and if he were telling the truth..." I turned my gaze on him , "He was about to say 'Meliodas is m-'' but he got cut off from you. So tell me the truth, are you the Prince of hell?" So many thoughts were running through my head, what if he was ? or what if he wasn't ?

"Well that's a silly thing to ask ! Of course I'm not, but if I were, what would you have done ? You're only a human after all, aren't you ?" He tilted his head to me and arched one of his eyebrows. Now he was trying to question me.

"I mean you were fighting one of the Ten Commandments, no human could possibly survive a fight with them, not even as long as you have. So tell me are you really human F/N?" My eyes widen by a fraction, but just as fast as they widen they went back to normal.

"Simple, I did what every human could do and that was to try and run away, I didn't know who he was at first. Plus You're the one who defeated him and you're only a human, so you're one to talk." I felt one part of my brain rummaging through files, almost as if finding evidence on how he wasn't human, but then the other is defending on that he was a human. Like how when he left to go 'hunt' he would be gone for nearly a week and every time he was gone the Commandments would attack. He even defeated one of the Ten Commandments, no normal person can do that, and I know he isn't one of those 'holy knights'.

"And if you were the Prince of Hell , I more then likely would have been dead by now or see which side you really are on." At this point I was saying what first came to mind.

What the hell am I saying ? I'd probably kill the bastard...

But it's Meliodas I don't know if I'd be able too

"If I were him then I would probably say both." I looked up to him, my mouth slightly open. I saw him clench his first tightly as his eyes gaze towards the window. It was such a nice day and here we were , maybe about to fight. "I would say I'm the one who is causing this upcoming holy war, but that I now want to end it and not be as evil. I'd say that I've gained what humans call emotions..." he turned to me and smile.

Am I really this naive ? Yes, yes I am

"But it doesn't explain on how every time you leave to hunt, the Ten Commandments attack." He hummed and rubbed his chin.

"Well every time your gone I hear that those Angels fight or have this sort of meeting." He was trying to turn this around on me. " I mean even if you were trying to run away from Aranak he would've caught you easily and killed you."

Did I ever tell him his name ?
Just believe him Y/N

"Maybe he was only trying to rough me off a bit for someone else too see, maybe he was actually waiting for you to come!" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Plus how do you know his name ? I never told you."

"He told me, when me and that one knight were fighting him." He leaned against the wall staring at me.

"Then why don't you have any injuries?"

"Simple the holy knight mostly fought with him. While he was fighting him I took care of you." I looked over Meliodas again, still not being able to detect any source of evil or dark energy around him.

"So you don't know Aranak ?" He shook his head to the side indicating no. "So then how does he know you ? And why did he come here ?"

"Maybe he saw me running away from my village and was trying to look for me so he could take my soul or something." He shrugged his shoulder and released a breath. He lifted himself off the wall and walked towards me.

"Now that that's all cleared out , how bout that date ?" He smiled at me and placed his hands on his hips. Chuckling he shows me his white teeth.

"Sure." I was still skeptical, but everything he said did make sense.

"Alrighty then tomorrow wake up early and be ready." He have my another one of his famous grins and began to walk out my room.

"Wait !" He turned around and faced me, I reached my arm up, my palm facing the ceiling. "Give it back ?" He gave me a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" He acted innocently.

"I mean my underwear , you pervert." He chuckled and reached into his pocket to hand me my underwear.

"You should wear these more ! They'd look amazing on ya!" I felt my face heat up and I avoided his gaze.

"Pervert!" Pushing him out the door, I quickly lock it and look down to the item in my hand. It was my red lace underwear.

I felt my face heat up again and my heart sped up at some unholy thoughts trying to creep into my mind. I griped my chest, where my heart would be and felt it speed up.

Why is this happening ? I'm an ANGEL for crying out loud !!!

"Ack!" I pulled my hair , trying to get rid of the lewd thoughts.

I was literally about to fight this guy and have a argument with him. Now here I am having him on my mind and about to go on a date

"What's wrong with me ? Am I really this stupid sometimes ?!" I jump on my bed and stuff my face into the pillow, having forgotten the headache in the midst of our conversation.

"Yea, you are." Groaning, I throw the pillow at the small feline. "You're so mean !" Rolling my eyes I turn onto my back , staring at the ceiling.

"Either you're too naive to see what's going on or you do see it and know that something good will happen. " I turn my head to see Hawk sitting in front of my view. "And you have a lot of mood swings , at first you were about to argue and fight Meliodas , now all of a sudden you're about to go on a date with him."

"I'm still skeptical on it, but what he said did make some sense. Aranak saw someone actually be able to escape from their wrath and wanted to find him and kill him. Also, we do have Holy Knights wandering around who could maybe, possibly, fight one of the Commandments. Also that explains why Meliodas doesn't have a lot of injuries." I was trying to reassure myself that he wasn't the Prince of Hell, no where near being him. I had to trust him, I just hope I'm not being naive. Maybe I'm just to dense because everything that was going on.

Sighing I stand up to go and take a bath.

"Where are you going ? Did you even listen to what I said."

"Taking a bath, there's still daylight out. And no I didn't listen and I don't care." Closing the bathroom door I could hear him start to whine.

I turned the bath water on (just go wit me) and waited for my desired temperature.

I wonder if me and Meliodas actually do get together, I wonder what we would be doing in a few thousand years later... would we be happy ? Would he know the truth about me ?

Hell he's a human he couldn't live that long, unless I wanted him too ! Then he could live as long as me, as long as I was alive.... so we could have a future together

Stripping off my clothes I turn the water off and sat in the tub of steaming water.

So relaxing

But, what if he is the Demon Prince ?

I hid half my face under water trying to shake away the thoughts.

What if he was only toying with me in order to kill me?? What if he's plotting to kill me ?
What if he's trying to-

"No !" I shake my head side to side vigorously, getting rid of any doubts or thoughts. "I need to trust him! Hmp!" I raise a fist to the front of my chest as I said this.

Getting out the water once I felt my skin it wrinkly , I change into comfortable clothes.

I feel so clean now

After getting dressed I walk into my bedroom and stare out the window. There was still a few hours left of daylight, not a lot but just enough to visit Elizabeth.

Walking down the stairs to the front door , I take in the scene. The wall was almost patched up, everything that was damaged seemed to be thrown away. It was almost as if nothing happened.

Heading straight to the front door, Meliodas popped up next to me.

"I wanna come with." Stalker much ?

"I haven't seen Elizabeth in a few days and want to visit her again." I nodded my head at his response.

We both walked outside and head to the horse. Taking in the scenery, I could see trees knocked down, from the fight. I could still see the crater in the middle of it all. I saw new damages that were added, poor forest.

"I know we had that mini argument earlier but let's not let it get the best of us ! It was a misunderstanding and that's all." Nodding my head yes, we both begin our short journey to the town.

- small time skip cause I'm really lazy rn-

"F/n!!! Meli!!!!" Elizabeth ran to us with her arms open.

"Hey Lizzie" I smiled towards the small child, she was so cute. I could sense an almost angelic aura surrounding her, almost making my assumptions correct.

I promise to always protect her no matter what.

"Let's go play! I have something to show you !" While pulling both me and Meliodas I look up to the parents to see them give her a sad smile. But why ?

"Waaa? How did you do that?" Laughing I place the small flower braclet , made of grass and small flowers, around Elizabeth's wrist.

"Here let me show you." Showing her how to make it.

We ended up making a few, while Meliodas made. Well I don't know what he made , because it didn't really look like anything.

"Why did you make Meliodas ?" I asked him. He looked down to his creation and poked it.

"Honestly , I have no clue." Chuckling we turned to see that the sun was already setting.

"Elizabeth, come inside now. It's starting to get late." She looked up from her spot and ran to her 'parents'.

Walking up to them , Meliodas by my side. We both gave her one last hug as she runs to her room to change for bed.

As her father begins to take some of the items brought out back inside, Meliodas joins in to help. Once they were both inside, her mom turns to me. (Is it bad I forgot their names already and I'm the writer ? 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😭)

"She talks so much about you ." Glancing up to the mom I see her give me a sad smile. "All she wants is to be with you, she looks up to you as if you were her mother." Taken a back from her words , I was at a loss of words. Well not really.

"She talks as if she knew you for years, before we found her in the field." I was right all along. "She's always gloomy here, and she's even slowly starting to remember and says that you were in most of them... I'm sure you knew all along but didn't have the heart to tell us but..." I saw the sadness held her eyes, mixed in with another feeling.

Somehow I did know from the start, but once I really found out I almost couldn't bare to tell them. They didn't have anyone else, but Elizabeth. I knew she would live for a long time, but this couple wouldn't, so I couldn't ruin it. Let her live a normal life, for now.

Smiling sadly at the women , I knew what was going to happen next.

"So please we beg you ! We can't bare to be in vain!! We don't want her anymore! So please I beg on my knees and to the heavens above ! We want you to take your daughter back!! "

My lil angel was coming home

——

Skskakaks I didn't even plan this to happen, kinda just wrote it. So much shit is happening and going down aghhh. DRAMA !!!

Vote comment , follow.. do whatever !!

Love,
Chicken nuggets

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.4K 69
I don't own anything except for my Oc Blossom Hitomawa.Kinda like a love story with Byakuya. Aizen and Grimmjow. I suck at fanfics but I try TwT
615K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
136K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
65.2K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.