Bad girl~Kakashi's Daughter~S...

By garra_uchiha

Kakashi's daughter is sent away to be trained at the age of 5 so her and Kakashi have no relationship until h... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER lV
CHAPTER V
Battle of the Eyes
❤️"Growing on me"😌
CHAPTER IX
~The kiss~
The Truth
The evil within
Malerie

CHAPTER I

10.6K 218 196
By garra_uchiha

As I sit inside my room inside the academy's fortress. I think to myself "I can't wear my academy clothing to the village the people would look at me weird.."

"Hmmm..OH i know I could wear that one outfit I wore to go undercover for that one mission to the hidden cloud village"

*i put on the outfit and pack my bags*

I look into the mirror and noticed it happened again..my eyes turned color again
"You can keep it under control just focus"I say while closing my eyes I look back into the mirror and my eyes were back to normal.
~I run back to Danzo with my bags~
"Lord Danzo I'm ready to leave"
I say with no emotion to be found

"Kawaki dear what are you wearing that's not to appropriate don't you think" Danzo says while grinning
"Lord Danzo I thought it would be good to dress as if I belonged inside the village"I say nervously
"Very well then..they should get a kick out of that" Danzo says under his breath
"Well you should get going"

"Yes Lord Danzo" i say while disappearing with ice crystals surrounding myself.
~Leaf village Gates~
I arrive at the leaf village gates and walk up to two guards.
"Hello I am Kawaki Hatake I was sent here by Lord Danzo Shimura. I'm here to meet with Hokage lady Tsundae" I say while handing over an approval document from Lord Danzo.

One of the guard looked at the other one and whispered "Di-did she say Hatake?!"
They both looked back up at me and immediately said "proceed up to the hokages office"
~I arrive at the hokages office~
Once I get there I knock on the door to the hokages office I hear A female voice say "come in" in a demanding voice
I obey her request and open the door
The hokage jumps up out her seat and grabs me and hugs me "KAWAKI!!! I've heard so much about you from Danzo.Im quite close with your father an-d oh my I'm sorry I didn't mean to mention him"

"Oh no that's fine I say with a fake smile"
"Anyway I will be putting you on team seven with Naruto uzumaki,Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno...And your team leader will be Kakashi Hatake."

My heart dropped to the floor as I heard footsteps from behind me then spun around and saw a blonde haired boy  a pink haired girl and a boy with black hair with a mean expression on his face. Following behind him was Kakashi Hatake he looked at me and introduced himself. "Does he not recognize me..I mean it has been 10 years"

They all introduced themselves
"HI IM Naruto Uzumaki Believe it"
"Hi! I'm Sakura Haruno "
"Hm Sasuke Uchiha only survivor of the uchiha massacre"

I smiled and said "Hello I am Kawaki  I'm really actually new with the whole people thing so bare with me"

Sasuke chuckled and grinned
"What is it" I blurted out while disappearing with ice crystals around me I showed up behind him I could feel my eyes change.

Kakashi then said "cant wait to have them spar seems she's fast"
"Sorry"I say with no emotion the girl named Sakura stepped back trembling and Naruto yelled"You better watch yourself before you hurt him you'll have to go through me!

I quickly put a fake smile on my face and said "oh don't worry I was just playing around."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
979K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

87.4K 2K 36
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
267K 9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...