Pyaar aur dhoka!!!✔️

By nickysweetangel

Khushi is always dreaming about her dream boy but she have no idea arnav was her dream boy. One day in colleg... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Decision
Taqraar
Alien Raizada
You hurt me
Regret
Unkempt feelings
The clue
Trapped
Attraction
Realisation
Reality
Moments we shared
Humiliating his love
Realization
Face off
Ruthless Asr
Hatred
Wooing him
You are only mine
Anger maddening
"You are mine- only mine"
Pain of separation
Newly found attachment
Challenge and determination
Wooing her
Did I lost her?
Epilogue

Ingorious mistake

1.3K 100 9
By nickysweetangel

Chapter 13: Ingorious mistake

Khushi is leaning in his arms and her daze is fixed upon him. His hand clutches her waist possessively. Both are moving in a steady rhythm forgetting everything with their eyes romantically staring at each other. Her lips was trembling by his smooth touch. He place a affectionate kiss on her shoulder. She blushed resting her head on his chest.

''You are looking gorgeous tonight. I feel an urge to admire you all day still can't get enough of it'' He compliments tracing his finger on her milky slender back. She shuddered but remain silent. She is fighting with her thoughts. She feels so secure and protected like never before and curdle into his arm. Her heartbeat was been heard by him. All were eyeing at the newly couple in an awe expression.

After some time light went on and she get back to her senses and moved back realizing their position. She went down from stage and arnav followed her.

''Arnav i..i was...!'' She tried to say something when some girls gathered her. He excused himself and joined his friends.

''Wow khushi what a dance..we have no idea you both are a couple...why you hide it?'' She looked down in embarrassment.

They continue their teasing session and when shanaya entered. Khushi feel awkward and turned to leave but she stopped herby blocking her path.'

'Where are you going darling..spend some time with us anyways you have immense time with your not so happening boyfriend'', she taunt and all laughed.

''Kindly excuse me..I have done important work other than bitching with you guys''.
She was about to go but again Shanaya blocked her, but her eyes only fixed on him that is standing in one corner along with friends.

''Doing great job in seducing him..I am impressed but is it just roaming hand in hand or you went further in your gake relationship''. She said in a teasing tone.

'Hold your tongue...you have nothing to do with my personal life so just stay away and stop poking your nose..got it'' Khushi exclaimed in a stern voice. Shanaya divert her mind to implement her plan and gesture one girl to offer her drink.'

'Hey khushi chill yaar...Have some drink''! one girl forward soft drink for her and she look on disinterested.

''No thanks''! She turned to leave when shanaya came in between and charged her.

"Hayee what a desperate soul to go your lover boy that you can't bear a single moment without him or probably you scared to face me." She smirked.

"What rubbish you are talking..Scared and I? She creep a smug smile.

''Oh really then proved it..i challenged you..lets play a game who would empty more glass within 5 minutes...so shall we start?'' She looked on disbelief and not at all interested in her rubbish talk but how can she let go of her so easily and ready to face all challenges.

Shanaya smile evilly that her plan is going on smoothly. She already make all arrangement and mixed drug in her drink.

Both started slipping juice one by one and in the meanwhile arnav who was chanting with his friends saw khushi from far drinking something hurriedly. Her head spinning and everything getting beyond out of control that she can't even stand properly. Shanaya grinned but then her smile faded when she glance Arnav walking toward them. He took few long strides but crowd was too much that he cannot able to look after her. After crossing some distance he reached in the counter where he left khushi but unfortunately she is nowhere around. He staggered and began searching her but then didn't saw her anywhere.

A boy is ogling at her from head to toe who is laying on the bed in half conscious. Shanaya handed him room keys playing a cunning smile on her face.'

'Have a great time ahead..enjoy yourself''! She winked.

''This girl is damn sexy..thanks shanaya for giving me such a treat''! fiddling in lust, he entered the room and locked the door through his legs. On the other hand Arnav was pacing toe and fro restlessly. His mind is screaming that something is not right. He asked everyone but no one had seen her anywhere. He raked a frustrated hand on his hairs and began panicking by each passing second.

"Hey Arnav what happen..you looking down?"

"Siddharth woh khushi..where she went missing so suddenly..Just now she is in front of me and then..! He looked on anxious.

''Oh Yah khushi..now i remember i have seen her with shanaya few minutes early but she did not looking good''!

"What do you mean..where she is?"

"I have no idea yaar but I have seen shanaya taking her upstairs..she is probably drunk!!

Drunk? Fear rushed through his veins. He instantly climb stairs to search her.
Khushi try to get up but that man pushed her on the bed and began unbuttoning his shirt. She don't have strength to got up as everything is blur in front of her. She rubbed her eyes to get clear vision and then see a stanger was hovering at her differently. By supporting through headboard she moved up and saw a him tearing himself. Her heart sank when he lay on top of her and began brushing his finger on her face. She shrugged his hand off and pushed him away.

"Who..ar..you...wher..e I am.."

She look around and saw an unfamiliar atmosphere. Her eyes is fidgeting but she manage not to loose her conscious. He pinned her both hand and began kissing her neck. She struggled in his grip and shout for help but the sound of music is so loud that her voice is not reaching outside.

''You are mine babes..stop your drama and let me have you''. She hit him through her legs and he inched back a little. Placing palm on her head, she got up when he pulled her down again and tore her sleeves harshly.

''You Bit** how dare you..''! He began biting her exposed part. She open her mouth to scream but he closed it placing his hand on her mouth to stop her voice. She continue to swing her legs in air and tried to get away from his grip but she is getting dizzy. Her head is feeling immense pain and on top of that an unknown stranger is forcing upon her. She is feeling helpless. Tears rolled from her eyes badly.

"Chodo mujhe.. leave me...somebody please help..! She manage to spoke in between and bite his hand and tried to get up when he pulled her hairs harshly and began traling his hand on her bare waist. He pricked her nails to get away from him. Getting highly pissed off, he slapped her hard on her face. That when Arnav reached on time and bang the door roughly. He hear some soft plead from outside and it didn't take him longer to understand what is going on under the closed door. By getting no response, he get the duplicate keys with the help of manager and went inside furiously. The scene before him made him stumbled a bit. His eyes widened by the male figure on top of her. A man was hovering over her and she was shouting for help. He clenched his fist and quickly walk at him. Grabbing his collar, he pushed him off her.

''Who the hell are you? Get off..''! Before he could finish his sentence, he got a hard punch. Arnav gave him many punches over his mouth and he fell down. He began beating him in rage. His eyes was burning in fire seeing bruises on khushi neck and arms. He get mad and without giving any damn to his plead, he is beating him aggressively as if he would kill him right now.

Khushi move toward him and stopped him but he pulled her hand off and continue beating him aggressively.

"Arnav stop it...I am fine..please stop" She spoke by supporting herself with weakening legs.

"How dare he touch you..i won't leave him." She began panicking. Her mind stopped working properly as headache is overpower her senses. Before she fell down, arnav hold her into his protective hold. While grabbing the opportunity that man ran away.

Khushi what happen? He patted her cheeks but her eyes get weaken. He took her on the bed and get sprinkle few droplets of water on her face to get her regain herself. By getting no response from her end, he got up to call someone.

Arn.navvv!

He stopped abruptly listening her soft voice and hold her in his rough arms and in the process his hand touches her bruises. 'Ahh'' she winced sharply.

Is it paining? He asked feeling her pain. Her heart sulked by his concerned voice. Lovingly, she raise her hand and cupped his cheeks.

''If you didn't came on time then i..ii..'' She sob softly.

''I won't let anything happen to you..no one dare to harm you until i am alive''! He wipe her tears with his thumb. Both gaze at each other closely. Moving closer to him, she plant a small kiss on his cheek.

''Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse''? (You loved me so much''!) She asked feeling guilty.

''More than my life..''! He smiled gently.
But I don't deserve you I was bad very bad..i am playing..with.." He didn't let her speak and placed his finger on her lips. She kissed his finger sweetly and he get drown into her completely. Placing a small peck on her forehead he got up but she again pulled him onto her and rolled herself on top of him.

''Khushi what you doing..you are not in your senses'' He try to move but soon he feel her lips on his face. Her hot breathe creating havoc on his senses. He is trying so hard not to loose his control and she is making more difficult for him. She sucked his eyelids seductively making him go all numb. He turned his face away to stop her. Turning his face toward her, she began kissing his cheeks, nose and and bend on his lips when he stopped her.

"No khushi this is not right..i don't want you to regret later.." She smiled by his hesitation.

''I would never do that because i trust you as i am in safe hands'' His eyes moisten by her faith and both slammed each other mouth and kissing each other mouth violently.

He kissed her bruises to sooth her pain. She feel touched by his gesture and responded his each touch with equal flavour unaware what will happen when reality stuck her.

''I love you khushi..!'' She digged her nails on his back and moaned his name submitting herself completely to him.

Precap: What will be khushi reaction aftermath?

To be continued!

Please vote and comment on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 4.7K 28
Young lovers Khushi and Arnav are separated when Khushi leaves to pursue her career in a different city leaving Arnav disappointed by her betrayal. F...
21.6K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
205K 12.9K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
309K 11.4K 23
Explore the captivating narrative of "Redeeming Love" as Arnav and Khushi, bound by an enduring love, navigate a journey through twists and turns. Un...