voices; doil

By satanhyuck

voices, stray kids doil, angst #4 in doil 15/05/2019 #130 in chittaphon 08/06/2019 More

!
one
two
three
four
five
seojun lol
six
seven
nine
a/n
jaeyong special
ten
eleven
twelve

eight

206 13 0
By satanhyuck

I laid in the hospital bed, again. I was still traumatised and couldn't move. I knew what was happening around me but I didn't dare to move. I didn't want to and didn't have the strength to do so. 'Taeil?' , I heard a soft voice. 'I'm sorry, I really am. How was I so dumb? Why didn't I see some signs? I'm really sorry.' , he sniffed and I looked at him. It isn't your fault so stop crying.' , he stopped crying and looked at me. 'It doesn't suit you.' , he stood up and hugged me then he left.

time skip
I was home now. I'm not okay. I only talked with Doyoung since the incident. My friends tried to talk to me but I just can't. I can't talk to them. I don't know why but I can only talk to Doyoung.

time skip (again. im lazy)
'Taeil? Taeil! You're spacing out again.' , I heard Johnny saying. I just looked at him and nodded once. 'Let's go.' , Doyoung said and stood up. Then, we left. 'What were you thinking about?' , he asked. I shrugged and looked down.

I want to talk to you. But I am not ready. And I don't think I'll ever be before my death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
82.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...