My Dearest Sister [UNDER RE W...

By Raphie_Nyoh

Louisa Ackerman, a girl who lost her brother who was captured by the Survey Corps. By then she was left alone... More

Author's Note
Chpt # Shatten Katzen
Chpt# 5 Years Ago
Chpt # Big Catch
Chpt # Trainee Corps
Chpt# Restless Nights
Chpt # Pervert and Horse face
Chpt # Silver Star
Chpt# One Thought to Another
Chpt # Over My Dead Body
Chpt # You Can't Save Everyone
Chpt # Freaking Shard
Chpt # Your Eyes (Re-writing)
Chpt # The Third Time
Chpt# Suspicion
Chpt # Cross
Chpt # Busted 2x
Chpt #...It's you
Chpt # Confusion.
Chpt # Familiarities
Chpt # Voices in My Mind
Chpt # Longing Hug
Chpt # I Lost Her
Chpt # Worry Much?
Chpt # YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG!!
Chpt # Siblings Relationship
Chpt # Sleepy
Chpt # Voices!
Chpt # Enough Strength
Chpt # Let me Sleep
Chpt # I'll save you!
Chpt # Louisa.....
Book Two

Chpt # Dreams and Goals

3.8K 118 25
By Raphie_Nyoh

Louisa's POV

I headed to the stairs when someone abruptly called me.

"Hey, Louis!" I turned around to see Marco approaching.

"Marco," I greeted.

"Haha, sorry about Jean, you know he's hot-tempered as ever and makes a ruckus... Especially with Eren," he scratched his head.

"Does it have to be you to say sorry for him?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The prideful guy is shy, just like you, " he chuckles.

"I don't see it," I quickly turned away in replied.

"He'll do what's right in the end, you'll see..." he gleamed another smile.

I sighed as I thought about how we became close friends in the first place.

"Let's see about that," I answered.

"Hahaha, he got embarrassed, his ideals were criticized, and he was jealous of Eren. Give him some slack. He was just trying to impress a lady," Marco added as he started walking downstairs and motioned me to tag along.

Well, I am a hot-tempered person myself, I get that a lot. Although, I must say, his ideas are stupid. Plus, I hate the Military Brigade. Although...it's not bad to find a way to live a good life.

"Right, I remembered the time when he first saw Mikasa and complimented her hair," I replied.

"You saw that?" he laughed.

"It was hilarious," said in a sarcastic tone. Though it was cute in a way. I don't know why I see it that way.

"He's was just impressing her. He's mad that somehow his crush is sticking with the person he hates," he chuckles.

"Wow, how melodramatic. Though that's a stupid way to impress a girl," I answered in a monotone tone.

"Aren't you guys giving advice for him and helping him out?" he grinned.

"Uh...no, Shinamy and the girls were helping him out, I was just dragged in." I waved my hand in annoyance.

"He may be a coward and hot-tempered, but he's the most honest guy I know," he said.

"Stupidly honest," I added.

I remembered he said he was so jealous of Eren, earlier. Funny he could just shout about that.

"Oh well, I'm off to bed, hope we can chat again Louis. Have a good night rest," he smiled and hurried to the boy's dormitory.

That guy sure has the guts to even talk to me, most of the cadets here are terrified to even speak to me. Guess there are exceptions.

I combed my bangs out of my face with my fingers as I continued walking. I got out of the fence and settled down in the same old spot where a nearby tree rested on top of a hill. It was the best spot I could find to watch the stars.

It's been 2 years...2 years I've been trapped in this place. One more year then I'll be joining the Survey Corps.

If only I could rip that contract to pieces. I'll be honest, the stars, the sun and all the surface's beauty are a new experience...but I made my decision years ago.

The Underground will forever be my home, and I was supposed to take over it. I had a dream and I was content with what I had.

How ironic a great mafia boss turned to a soldier and be ordered around.

F*cking Eyebrows! You ruined everything!

Just a few more steps I would've ruled over the Underground, just a few more steps I would have been the overall ruler of the 10 Kings and I could've done whatever I wanted. I have dirtied my own hands to reach where we were already and it seemed everything was in vain.

I wondered how everyone were holding up in the Underground. The orphans,the gang, Romeo and the others? How I hope they're not doing anything foolish.

We couldn't even contact them through letters with Erwin behind the scenes.

***

And my brother? Oh that's a whole another story. Will he even recognize me? What would be his reaction when he sees me?

Ugh, why bother. He might have even forgotten about me. He's happy with Isabel and Farlan. They don't need me, they never will.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a voice that stopped my trail of thoughts.

I turn around and saw...Reiner.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. We're outside the training grounds now.

"Well I was supposed to find a place to be at peace, but I saw someone on top of a hill by a tree so I wanted to know who it was," he grinned.

"Never could have guessed it was you," he added.

"Well you saw me...now leave," I looked away and faced the stars.

"I might not get another opportunity like this so..." I heard his footsteps closing in as he leaned by the tree behind me.

"I want to say sorry...for...you know...from what happened?" he awkwardly said.

"Whatever," I replied.

"No! Seriously! I didn't mean it, it was an accident!" he panicked as I heard him scratch his head.

"Tsk, what is done is done," I replied and stood up. I dusted my pants with a handkerchief as I was ready to leave.

"Please forgive me," He said in a shy tone.

I stopped in my tracks, but I didn't turn around.

"I already did," I replied.

A few weeks later~

The three girls from the underground and everyone in this trading facility had been training for this past few weeks. Doing our best to be at the top ten.

But now, was the day, where the top 10 was decided, and my team Liyah, Shinami and I were in the top. I didn't worry at all, I knew that we would be at the top

1st: Louis Schatten

2nd: Mikasa Ackerman

3rd: Reiner Braun

4th: Liyah Noell

5th: Berthold Hoover

6th: Annie Leonhart

7th: Shinamy Akima

8th: Eren Jaeger

9th: Jean Kirschtein

10th: Marco Bott

Being at the top, gave us the privilege to choose what brigade we want to enlist in. It seemed very stupid to even reached the top when we three couldn't even choose which brigade in the first place.

There are more people who needed this position and we three weren't part of it. Some bastard forced us I'm the first place. Moreover I couldn't believe I'm in the top! This is bad, more people will recognize it dag it!!

Attention is the least I wanted.

***
By the evening we celebrated for all we have finished in our training. Like hell this is the end of the finishing line, we'll be in more deeper sh*t than the training grounds.

With the joyful noise and ruckus in the grand hall,  I made sure not to stain my white polo and black cloak as I quietly drank my beer, you never know when someone can bump you and spill their drink on your brown pants.

I almost looked recognizable as the Dark Queen with all the dark clothing, but it's not like I had a choice. These were the clothes I and the girls could steal as we roamed around the city yesterday.

While everyone was having fun, my dark leather boots tapped the floor as I observed the people around me. I clicked my tongue, not enjoying the noise but I continued drinking.

Liyah was talking with other people, to who knows where. Maybe with Armin. They've gotten close. Especially when she confessed to him. Or was it Armin who confessed? I forgot. 

I bet Shinamy's stuffing her mouth with food at the buffet section rather than bringing some here as she promised. 

As for Ymir and Krista? I don't care, they might've been smooching somewhere in a secluded place.

So, while I drank,  I noticed Jean all alone in his seat. We've gotten close, well it was because of Marco we've gotten more than acquaintances. The girls were giving him advice to impress Mikasa and I was just dragged in with their shenanigans. Such a shame it didn't work...like I care.

Since I was bored, I walked up to his table and sat in front of him. He didn't notice me, since he was muttering angrily because of the attention Eren was getting.

"Horseface," I called and got his attention.

"H-hey, Louis what are you doing here," he asked. He gave a weird smile and laid his arm on the table.

"I was bored, where's Marco?" I asked.

"Who knows where," he shrugged in dismay.

I continued drinking beer...man I miss drinking this stuff.

"How many mugs have you drank?" Jean asked

"...10 or so..." I looked away but continued drinking.

"Are you serious??!" He widen his eyes.

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked as I took another mug from a waiter who passed by.

"No, but you sure are strong. I don't see a lot of girls who drink a lot," he replied.

"Go check Liyah and Shinamy, we three are the same," I answered.

"Your kidding..." He looked at me with an amused expression.

I looked at my beer then faced him.

"It's our water in the underground," I said.

"Right...don't go too far cause it can be bad for your health," he replied as he drifted his sight behind me.

So I looked back and saw Eren talking with the others.

"Are you sure your not gonna join the Military police Regimen Eren?" Thomas asked.

"Even if you got to be in the top ten?!" Thomas explained.

Eren then started talking boring stuff...that I got a bit spaced out.

"You know how many tens of thousands of people have been eaten so far? The answer was clear after we lose 20% of our population" Thomas explained, getting everybody's attention.

He paused for a bit "Humanity can't defeat the titans," I heard him whisper.

"So your gonna give up because you thought your gonna lose?!" Eren shouted.

"That...guy...always get everyone's attention," Jean muttered angrily as Eren in background started doing his speech.

"Jealous? How's the progress getting to closer to Mikasa by the way?" I monotonously asked and stared at my beer boringly. Couldn't think of another topic, except that.

"I don't care anymore," he replied as he stretched out his arms.

"Oh, giving up I see..." I chugged my beer amusingly.

"I'm not giving up...it's just that..."

"It's just what," I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't like her anymore...I think," he softly replied. his eyes turned to the side shyly and soon took a chug from his mug.

"Hmm, so-" I was cut off when someone suddenly sat down beside me.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you!" Shinamy exclaimed as she placed two big plates on the table.

I ignored her and took the other plate that was filled with food.

"Why's your face red Jean?" Shinamy curiously asked.

"H-huh?? It must've been the beer." he scratched his head.

"Your turning more red though," Shinamy added.

"The food looks weird..." I commented.

"Hahaha, have you forgotten what other foods looked because of the bread and soup we ate in the Training Corps," Jean laughed.

"No...I...I just don't see food like this in the underground," I awkwardly replied.

"Are you serious?" Jean

"We lived in the Underground, we don't see delicious pastry, steak or steamed chicken there. Well I lived in the surface for few years to recognize this food but for Louisa..." Shinamy went silent for a minute.

"Yeah, yeah...I was born in the Underground, I've never seen luxurious food here in the surface, now shut up-" I scoffed as I placed some meat on my mouth.

"So that means you've never tasted an omelet before?!"

...That taste was different than bread.

I took another bite and another. Until I completely finished it all.
I quickly looked up to see surprised faces.

"Uh-what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I've never seen you eat that much before," Shinamy commented

"W-what...i-it was good," I looked away.

"Ah!!! Jean's blushing!!" Shinamy suddenly shouted.

Ahh...my ears.

"N-no I wasn't!!" Jean shouted back.

I quickly left without them knowing as they continued backfiring with painful shouts.

"Wait...where the hell did Louis go?"

I took out my old black scarf and wrapped it around my neck. I reached for the back door, and somewhat let my boots take me where they wanted to go.

As soon as I left my waves of thoughts, I ended up in a dark alley.

I smirked a bit...it felt like home. Where shadows were my fellows, dark cold air felt great in my lungs, and the urge to do old things as always played in my mind.

"Someone help!! They stole my purse!" I heard a scream from afar

Clanks of coins and ragged footsteps were heard and coming closer to where I was.

"Hey? Who's this girl in our alley," I heard a voice behind me.

My smirk faded as I put up my scarf and made it as a hood to cover my head and mouth. With my identity undefined I took a  glimpse and saw three old teenage boys behind me.

Maybe somewhere around my age.

"What are you doing here kid," one of them asked.

Kid?

"Are you lost? Little kid? Why don't we take you home?" The other said and snickered.

Same old boring lines....

"Come on!" The other said and grabbed my shoulder.

I swipe my hand upwards and cut off his pinkie, using my dagger that I brought out under my sleeves.

Yes, I know it was Aniki's move, I use it only to threaten my enemies that's all and what? You thought I threw my daggers away? No, especially not this dagger, its...Aniki's.

I quietly watched the boy who shouted in pain.

"You kid! Didn't your parents teach you not to play with knives!?" The other one said angrily to me.

I turned around and glared at them. In response they immediately flinched in horror.

"What if they really taught me to," I replied.

"Y-your....the DARK QUEEN!" one shouted.

"Oh no we called her a kid...." his friend beside him said in terror.

"H-how did she-she suppose to be in the underground!?" The other one replied.

"So that's why she's missing for 3 years...she's here..in front of us!!" the boy explained.

"Are you done talking?" I glared at them, they all flinch in panic.

"You better run before your dead," I threatened them, they nodded and stormed off.

They left some purses and wallets on the way and that's more money for me then.

"Tsk," I spat.

While I walked back to the party, I cleaned my dagger and placed it back under my sleeve

"Louis!!!" I heard a shout, from the other side of the street.

It was Shinamy.

I came out of the alley, as I adjusted my scarf around my neck.

"Yo," I called and saw them on the stairs.

"There you are! Where have you been?" Liyah asked.

I noticed Shinamy, who looked at me and where I came from.

"Don't say you did it again?" Shinamy chuckled.

"You sneaky cat," Liyah smirked.

"Well...cats always make sure to have their own territory," Shinamy shrugged.

"Tsk, I got some pocket money for us in return," I walked downstairs towards them.

"Well, that just sounds dandy!" Liyah's eyes twinkled.

I threw some of the purses at them.

"Soooo were doing it?" Liyah suddenly asked.

"Yeah, you know? Joining the Survey Corps," Shinami added.

"Ugh, it's in the contract were doing it," I replied.

"I miss the underground," Shinamy sighed.

"Hopefully Romeo is not having a hard time," Liyah smiled.

"I'm sure he's doing his job, he's older than us," I replied.

"Eh!! Look! Look, the stars are beautiful tonight!!" Shinamy shouted pointing at the sky.

I looked up, and its true, the stars are beautiful tonight.

Aniki can you see this as well?

[Edited 3/7/20]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 18K 92
Levi made a lot of mistakes in his life, and he regretted nothing... but for one. Iris Reed wasn't a normal girl. She was the daughter of a thief an...
77.5K 3.1K 25
Hey guys this is the second book to 'The Underground thug' >>UNEDITED!!>Thanks for the 70k+ views~!<< So this story goes by, as everyone in the year...
80.6K 1.6K 29
Hey, my name is Mio Ackerman, yes I am Levi's older sister. I was kidnapped away from him when we were four.I escaped my kidnappers, but the downside...
9.8K 644 30
This is not a happy story. This story has the realism of life and no happy ending. Y/n was born to a whore in the underground and was sold off when h...