Boys Boys and more Boys Harry...

By bbybunnyxxx

Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure m... More

FIRST YEAR (Chapter 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Merry/Happy Christmas
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SECOND YEAR (Chapter 11)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n Thank You!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chpater 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Shout out! To little_cxtie
THIRD YEAR (Chapter 27)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Just wanted to say Thanks!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
FOURTH YEAR (Chapter 41)
Chapter 42
Well i did this...
Chapter 43
Chpater 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
WE FANILLY HIT CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
⚠️ A/n Please Read ⚠️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/n ( Your Decision)
Chapter 58
Quick A/n
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Yule Ball Part 1)
Chapter 61 (Yule Ball Part 2)
Chapter 63 (Yule Ball Part 3)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/n about rude comments (ill update a chapter soon)
Chapter 66 (Im Back!!!!)
Oneshot Request 💘
Chapter 67
Im sorry for everything :/
New book ideas :)

Chapter 26 (Has abuse in it)

2.9K 72 11
By bbybunnyxxx

Home 🏠

Y/Ns PoV
Straight away when we got into the house your father ordered S/n to go upstairs and unpack.

She obviously obaide and took her trunk upstairs, She stopped abruptly at the top of the stairs and turns to me mouthing 'Sorry Y/n' before leaving.

Your father then pulled you into your living room and slapped you twice across the face

Making you fall down hitting the side of your head the impact made your whole body go numb and made tears roll down your cheeks.

You look up at your father wiping the tears from your eyes, He suddenly grabs your collar making you stand too your feet and started yelling right in your face.

"DO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE, GOING AROUND HANGING WITH MUDBLOODS INSULTING MY FRIEND AND HIS SON I ALSO HEARD YOU WHERE FLEW A CAR TOO SCHOOL AND WHAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE MAD IS THAT YOUR GRADES ARINT THE BEST IN THE CLASS YOU GOT A B IN POTIONS" More tears streamed down your face as he continued too shout "YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I WANTED YOU TO BE IN SLYTHERIN, TOO BE FRIENDS WITH LUCIUS SON AND NOT TO HANG AROUND MUDBLOODS LIKE THE GRANGERS AND PUREBLOOD TRADERS LIKE THE WEASLEYS" That's when you snapped.

"THE WEASLEYS AND THE GRANGERS ARE THE NICETS PEOPLE I KNOW AND THEY HAVE BETTER FAMILY THAN THIS ONE" Your father was taken back by what you had just said "what did you just say.... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!"

Your father then started to beat you, punching you a bit before kicking you in the stomach and walking away towards his room and slamming the door.

You just laid on your side for a bit on your living room floor, The pain in your body was unbearable but you managed to walk towards your bathroom locking the door behind you "Maybe if I take a shower it might calm me down" I sigh going in front of the mirror.

You had a red face, Blood streaming from your nose and a bit from your burst lip.

You sighed and stripped into your bra and pants, looking at your stomach there was a huge red mark on the side of your stomach which would 'This is probably leave a bruise' You thought as you took off your bra and pants and got into the shower.

Taking a shower made your skin shiver, Every drop of blood going down your face and into the floor as well as the hot water dripped from your skin made you think of your mother and how he could love such a monster like your father.

You always knew something wasn't right after your mother died, He always has been more stern on you than your sister and expect much higher grades from yourself than your sister.

As you stepped out of the shower, You heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it ?" I say trying not to sound too scared

"It's S/n, I heard shouted so I came downstairs too see if your where Alright and too ask what happened. I'm terrified of Dad currently to ask him." You wrapped a towel around your body and opens the door to revile S/n crying.

You pulled her into a quick hug and told her That we should go upstairs before dad comes back.

Your sister nodded as you picked up your clothes you both quickly tiptoed to your bedroom and shut the door quietly.

You told S/n everything that happened between you and your father, While she was crying into your chest.

After you finished you said "So I wouldn't tell dad that your friends with Ginny Weasley okay I don't want you to get hurt." She nodded and said "I'm going to go downstairs and get some ice for yourself Y/n okay" You nodded as she left.

The last week was hard your father had beaten you nearly every single day you got no food or water for one week and only got fed a little and got only a couple of sips of water a day. You did get letters from Ron, Harry and Hermione But you ignored them.

S/n tried everything in her power to get you more food and water without getting caught but one night she did get caught.

"S/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" You heard your father yell from downstairs.

'This can't be good' You thought

You stood at the top of the stairs watching your terrified sister S/n face your angry father.

You watched as he yelled at her then raised his hand and was about to slap her when you came running down the stairs and blocked it with your hand.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" I yell at him

"PUNISHING MY DAUGHTER FOR HELPING A BLOOD TRADER LIKE YOU NOW MOVE!!" He shouted right at your face which didn't faze you anymore.

Your father tried pushing you out of the way but you stood strong and your sister shouted "IM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER IM A BLOOD TRADER LIKE Y/N IM FRIENDS WITH A WEASLEY!" Your father Now was shocked he didn't say anything but "Get Out" You looked at S/n and said "Let's go pack our things I'll call Hermione and ask her if we could stay at hers okay" Your sister nodded and ran upstairs too pack.

You turn back to your father and said "Don't ever call us your daughters again, And stay away from us we never want to see you anymore" You then turned and went upstairs to pack leaving your father yelling "YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER IF YOU WHERE YOU WOULD BE IN SLYTHERIN AND S/N IS ADOPTED I NEVER LOVED HER YOUR MOTHER I ONLY WANTED ANOTHER CHILD."

You then heard the front door slam shut, You sighed entering your room and started packing.

"Hey Hermione" I say over the phone "Y/n why haven't you been answering my letters I sent like fifty" She said upset "I'm sorry I couldn't my father wouldn't let me because you are a Muggle" You heard her sigh through the phone and then she said "Is that why you are calling ?" "No I actually need a big favour" I say "What's the favour" she ask's "Could S/n and I come and live with you my father kicked us both out so now we have nowhere to live" You heard Hermione gasp and say "Of course you can I'll ask my parents about it before I can agree anything though" "Okay be quick though I'm not sure when my father will get back but I want to leave before he comes back" "Okay" She saying before running off.

After a couple of minutes she came back saying "Yes of course you can but can I ask you why did you get kicked out" "I'll tell you everything when I get too yours okay" "Okay See ya Y/n" "Bye Miones."

You placed the phone down sighing in relief, You look over to S/n who has packs her things already "Good news she said that's fine let's go now before 'That man' get backs" S/n nodded and took her trunk over tho the fireplace you did as well.

"Okay you go first S/n remember to speak clearly and say 13 Wildberry Lane" She nodded with her trunk and said "13 Wildberry Lane" The green smoke took over and she was gone.

You went next with your trunk and said clearly "13 Wildberry Lane" The next thing you knew you where in a clean house with a lot of pictures but before you could take a really good look you where tackled by Hermione who seemed really happy to see you.

"Y/n what happen to your lip ?" She ask's worryingly "It's a long story" I say looking up too see her mother and father smiling at me "Oh dear it's lovely too meet you and your little sister stay as long as you like" Hermione's mum said hugging you she then also noticed your lip and some bruises on your arms.

She looks at you worryingly and says "We have time for a long story don't we Wendall" She says looking at Hermione's father he nodded and told me and my sister to take a seat and tell them everything.

Once you finished your hour long story Hermione was in tears and so was her family "I'm so sorry dears that you had to live for three weeks."

"It's no problem where here now and nowhere near that monster" I say giving a small smile.

Hermione rushed over to us and hugged us at tightly as possible, "Oh you both must be starving after what your father put you through I'll go make dinner" Hermione's father said while walking into the kitchen.

"Y/n honey would you mind if I take a look at your bruises I know I'm not a doctor but I'm a dentist it's close enough" I laugh and nod slightly.

"I've got a first add kit don't worry you wait here, Hermione you wouldn't mind taking S/n up to the spare room and take Y/Ns trunk to your room."

"I'm happy to do so mother" Hermione said taking S/n luggage up to the spare room, S/n following close behind her saying thank you.

You smiled as you sat and waited for Misses Granger to come back with the first add kit.

'Maybe this won't be bad for me after all'

Word count 1,612

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.4K 64
(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. With Voldemort, family secrets, and prophe...
6.3K 205 61
harry potter x fem! oc - Our story begins in Cassia Bright's first year at Hogwarts. Though most hope for her to be quiet and out of trouble, the odd...
2.2K 44 36
This FanFic will cover Events Imminently after the Battle of Hogwarts. Will anything be the same, Will the Wizarding world ever truly recover and wha...
644K 13.3K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...