Fear the Dark

By DomoStar13

Mark has been missing for 6 months and many search for him. But an unlikely girl discovers the truth. More

Fear the Dark
Searching
The Following
Insane immunity
6 months later
Nogitsune
Mark
To be a hero
Work
Planning
Oh boy
Discovery
Finding
Lost
The Valiant fall
Lost is the girl of fire
Found is the Queen of Dragons
Burn Them All
Found be The White Knight
Authors Note
The battle begins
Wrath of the Queen of Dragons
New Challenger approaching
Awakening
Writer chan here
Answers
Fight
The sacrifice
Sequels and other work

The Fox

94 3 2
By DomoStar13

I sat through 6 hours of a forced hell known as school and practically sprinted to my moms car when the final bell rang. As we drove along I thought back on what happened. Could I die? Was coursing through my head a lot. I was snapped out of my reverie by my moms question of were I wanted to get food from and we decided on mcdonalds milkshakes. Pulling in I got a weird tingly feeling in the back of my neck and felt a stare on the back of my neck, turning rapidly I saw an Asian man who looked to be in his late 20's smile at me. My mom yelled for me and I ran right into the smells of salty fries and ketchup. "Hey can I go to the bathroom?" I asked my mother who said back "Sure, Chocolate milkshake right?" I replied "Yes". I walked over to the bathrooms when the tingly feeling came back but this time it was like an explosion of tingles as weird as that may sound. The room was a pure white color and seemed to assume the shape of the Mcdonalds but without color, furniture, people, machines. Just nothing a whole bunch of pure white nothing. I felt another tingle at the back of my neck and turned to see the man from before. "We finally meet little summoner." He said his voice of a strangely calming tone. " What?" I said dumbfounded and confused. He replied back jokingly "Oh you don't know? You are the one who brought the fox here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 1.7K 7
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
526K 21.1K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
Peer E Kamil By storybyaina

Mystery / Thriller

32.1K 417 24
salar sikandar & imama he waits 9 years for her bad boy become religious for a girl by = umera ahmed