Discovery

Running back to the table and grabbing the book, we brushed through the pages as fast as we could. That was when the door of the house shook from a massive set of blows leveled at the front door. "What the hell was that?" Kathryn breathed out. "Keep looking, I'll check who it is." I told her. Walking slowly to the front door, I looked through the eyehole to see the man from McDonald's peer back at me. I opened the door and looked out cautiously. He stood and asked "You need help don't you?". I replied "Yes we do." I told him. He walked in without another word. He picked up the book and instantly ruffled through the pages only to have his hand land on a weird phrase. "Disengage a summoner?" Kathryn said out loud confused. "I was wrong, you summoned me not the Nogitsune." He said. "And the Nogitsune isn't as much possessing Mark as it is the fact that it has taken his shape, not his mind." He said. "What the hell is wrong with Mark then?" I said. "He's sleeping where I do not know, but someone is forcing his sleep. And I have one thing that will get us leagues closer." He said. "What do you have?" Kathryn said. "A name, Evana Salem, she's an admirer of Marks whom has let fantasy take over her reality, with not a clue of the havoc she has wrecked upon this world." He said.