Falling for Mr Billionaire ||...

By queensofsupreme

"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my chi... More

*Cast*
Prologue
Chapter 1 *His back*
Chapter 2 *I still love you*
Chapter 3 *She can't be pregnant*
Chapter 4 *Be my wife please*
Chapter 5*The devil is married*
Chapter 6 *Heartbroken*
Chapter 7*please don't hurt me*
Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*
Chapter 9*She isn't married*
Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*
Chapter 11*She knows about him*
Chapter 12*Last day of italy*
Chapter 14 *He called me a slut*
Chapter 15*His her father*
Chapter 16*The devil caught me*
Chapter 17*Water problem*
Chapter 18*Game on*
Chapter 19*Game goes wrong*
Chapter 20*On drugs*
Chapter 21*The Surprise*
Chapter 22*The smack*
Chapter 23*Paris Mistake*
Chapter 24*You under arrest*
Chapter 25*Jail life*
Chapter 26*broken hearts*
Chapter 27*Friends or family*
Chapter 28*Mother is back*
Chapter 29*Poison*
Chapter 30*Fake it till you make it*
Chapter 31*Its just an illusion*
Chapter 32*Bomb explosion*
Chapter 33*Broken body*
Chapter 34*AWAKE*
Chapter 35*Unconscious*
Chapter 36*behind bars*
Chapter 37*My baby*
Chapter 38*water-breaks*
Chqpter 39*Missing Ex-*
Chapter 40*Caught red handed*
Chapter 41*Suicide*
Chapter 42*Funeral*
Chapter 43*Wedding bells*
Chapter 44*Love is back*
Chapter 45*Engaged*
Chapter 46*Married again*
Chapter 47*Honeymoon*
Chapter 48*Cheater & a liar*
Chapter 49*Im Sorry*
Chapter 50*The end*
Chapter 51*Eli's start*
Chapter 52*Party like there's no tomorrow*
Chapter 53*Game on*
Chapter 54*Birthday wish*
Chapter 55*Revenge*
Chapter 56*Heart-condition*
Chapter 57*Accident*
Chapter 58- Bitter truth
Chapter 59 - Detective Eli
Chapter 60*Award ceremony
Chapter 61*Scars
Chapter 62 - Rule
Chapter 63*Past secrets
Chapter 64* Prom night
Chapter 65*Drinker*
Chapter 66*Future plans*
Epilogue

Chapter 13 *Finally he knows*

7.7K 293 16
By queensofsupreme

"Annette I can order anything for you right?" I asked and she looked up to me and nod her head. "I'll go make a call don't move okay."

"Okay uncle." She replied.

I left Elijah's room and went to my room. I called Jay's number but this time he took long to answer the call.

"Do me a favor." I said the second he answered my call.

"Excuse me. Where is your manners girlfriend? Didn't mom Lily teach you---."

"I need your chef to make food for Annette and Elijah because I'm tired to cook." I said interrupting him.

"I'm in London babe sorry." He replied.

"Wow." I started. "Didn't I see you in my office less than two hours ago? Jay it doesn't take an hour to arrive in London."

"You got me but babe I don't have a chef anymore because of that stupid kid I'm going to marry soon. She literally told my chef he can't work for me anymore without my permission. She's so annoying and does everything she wants. She even entered a modeling competition once and asked me to be a judge too."

"So Tucker wasn't joking when he said your fiancée won the modeling competition of her school. You the reason she won Jay. You cheated."

"No." He started laughing. "I gave her a big zero because I was against her modeling and she still did it. I don't even know how she won. Can you believe almost all the judges were males. Benjamin her teachers even asked me out thinking I'm her brothe---." I heard Stephanie's voice interrupting Jay.

"I'm talking to Mr Russo my old friend I told you about. He is doing me a favor by coming to New York for the deal. So I just want to thank him." I heard Jay mumbled.

"Can I also thank hi--." He ended the call.

Looks like I'll be cooking for these two crazy children. I should actually being back my chef now that I live alone. It's not like Sofia will force me to fire her again because she moved on. I think I should send her a message to see how she's doing now.

Me : Hey. How are you and Em doing?

I waited for a couple of minutes for her reply but she didn't reply. My phone rang and I quickly answered without looking at who the caller is.

"Benjamin." For a minute I thought it was Sofia calling me but instead it was her baby sister, Stephanie.

"Hello Stephanie. Why did you call?" I asked.

"Jay told me about the food and I already cooked a lot so I was thinking if I could bring food for the kids." She mumbled.

"Okay thank you Stephanie. Bye." I hang up and went to Elijah's room. "What are you two doing? And what happened to Annette's hair."

"It's Eli but uncle don't shout him." Annette answered faking a smile. "I'm tired can I sleep please."

"After you eat." I replied and left them alone. I went downstairs and checked my phone to see if Sofia replied but there was nothing.

The door bell started ringing and I quickly went to the door. I know Jay loves Stephanie even though he pretends to hate her. I have never seen him with another girl since they got engage.

"Hey steph." I smiled at her as she came in the house with Jay.

"I just came to drop the food. Jay and I have to meet Mr Russo." Stephanie said as she went to the kitchen. "Annette and Elijah come downstairs please." She shouted and Jay rolled his eyes.

"I didn't know Nicholas was in New York." I said to Jay who was angry.

"His not here I'm late for a meeting with Nicholas's wife but honestly she's going to kill me because of this stupid fiancée of mine." Jay mumbled.

"But she said Mr Russo." I replied.

"I lied to her so she can stay home because I know if it was a women she would follow me. But now she's still following me and she even made me late for the meeting." Jay took his phone out of his pocket angry and showed me the time. "Just look at the time Ben. I wish you never asked her to make food for you. Why did you even call her."

"You didn't tell her?" I asked and he shook his head. There was no way I could tell Jay she said he told her so I just kept my mouth shut. I remembered everything Sofia told me about Stephanie but I didn't utter a word to Jay about her eavesdropping.

_flashback_

"Don't you want to study further Sofia. I don't mind paying for your studies and everything else." I offered but as always she shook her head.

"I don't know what to study Benjamin and plus I have Elijah and I'm pregnant." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You can be a sexy detective and outsmart Moerat or you can be anything else you want." She shook her head giggling. "Come on your sister Stella is studying a lecturer and your baby sister is studying a doctor after she graduates from school."

"Stephanie wants to be a doctor?" She asked and I nod my head."I know she always love helping others but I thought she was joking about wanting to be a doctor. Benjamin she always made a great detective. She's like you, she always eavesdrop and acts like she knows nothing. Sometimes I wonder if she's your sibling or mine."

"Do you love me that much to want your whole family to be like me." I chuckled and she rolled her eyes. "Admit you think I'm perfect Sofia."

"I would leave you for a perfect man you so imperfect Benjamin." She mumbled.

"That was my line Sofia. Not our line." I raised an eyebrow and she smiled at me.

__________End of flashback____

"Uncle I'm done eating." Annette said getting up and I nod my head.

"I'm also done." Elijah replied. "Daddy won't you also eat." He added.

"Since when do you care about me eating or not?" I asked and he looked at me angry after Annette giggled.

"Mommy said when we get the new baby I have to look after Em." Elijah said changing the topic.

"What new baby? Elijah did you dream again." I asked and he shrugged his shoulders and went away with Annette.

Elijah never makes up something, it's either he knows someone pregnant or he dreamt about Sofia having a new baby but I know Sofia can't be pregnant, she would've told me.

I went to Elijah's room to see if he was sleeping but he was not in his room so I went to Annette's room and saw him telling her a story. Elijah never likes us to read a bedtime story to him.

"I'm done." He closed the book and Annette got up.

"Give me my book." Annette shouted and he gave her the book. "Elijah you cut all the pages except for two."

"I didn't." Elijah replied. "You just don't want to sleep. I'm going to call mom--."

"Uncle Ben you know he did it." I don't know how she knew I was at the door but I do know she didn't look up to see me. Her eyes were fixed on Elijah.

"Elijah go to your room and sleep. And Annette sleep please." I said and Elijah stormed out of her room. "How did you see me?" I asked Annette and she went to bed closing her eyes. "We will talk in the morning then." I left her room and switched the light off.

"They definitely worse than Sofia and I." I mumbled as I entered Elijah's room and saw him sleeping.

I just hope none of them starts a fight again.

I entered my room just to see Annette sitting on it. Why couldn't she just stay in her stupid room. She's definitely worse than Elijah.

"Uncle I'm sorry." Annette mumbled.

"It's fine. Now can you please go sleep on your bed." I asked and she shook her head.

"Mommy said Mom Sofia will be back but she's not. Uncle when is she going to come." She questioned,

"Just like your mother said she will be back soon now can you go sleep." I answered.

"Grandpa always says I should do---."

"Your mother's father?" I asked and she looked at me strange. "Annette what does he do? I mean what do you do when you go to his house?"

"Grandpa and me do something." I know they do something but I wanted to know what they do but instead this fool tells me they do something.

"Is your mother and grandpa always happy." I asked.

"Mommy is like you. Elijah said you cry and mommy also cry when daddy is angry." She mumbled. "Daddy is leaving."

"Does your dad---." I paused. I can't ask her about her family when she's just a kid. "Go to your room Annette and sleep."

"Bye uncle." She quickly ran out of the room and I went to bed, I know if I go check up on her she's going to follow me like last time. I don't even know why I have a bad feeling as if something bad will happen tomorrow.

"Look." Annette said jumping on my bed. I swear this kid is more annoying than Elijah.

"What is this?" I asked taking the picture from her. "This is your mother but this isn't your father."

"Grandpa said I should give the picture to daddy." Annette replied. "This is mommy and this is uncle." She smiled and I shook my head confused.

Why the hell would Anna not be happy on her wedding day. And how the fuck is Marko married to her when this is her husband. Maybe her father wants to ruin her marriage because Marko might not know about Anna being married before. This kid is adding my stress to me, why would Marko leave Anna anyways.

"Anne can I keep this picture please." She shook her head trying to grab the picture out of my hand. "You want to see mommy and daddy happy right?"

"But grandpa said if I give it only to daddy than they will be happy and daddy won't leave." She mumbled.

"I promise they will be happy if you don't give it to daddy. I promise." She smiled and nod her head. "Now go sleep and please don't come back in this room again." She ran out of the room and I went straight to bed.

__________________
Next day!

The whole day at work was boring. I kept messaging Sofia but there was no reply. She never answers my reply so I didn't worry or anything. It was a normal thing even though I'm still not use to it.

"Surprise." Geneva said coming in my office. How the hell did she even know I'm in New York. "I know you were expecting me a long time ago but my boss is an asshole and he only gave me a few days---."

"That asshole is a friend I do business with." I said interrupting her.

"I'm sorry Benjamin. Anyways you haven't reply my message since the day you told me you going to New York." She mumbled taking a seat.

"Geneva I'm so busy right now if I get time I'll tell my PA to let you know - now get out. I'm really not in a good mood." I replied and she got up leaving when my telephone started ringing. I quickly answered.

"Mr Carson there's a lady who is pregnant saying she's here for a business meeting bu---."

"Listen here I don't have time for this. You know I don't have a meeting with any lady today whether she's pregnant or not. So don't send anyone up here. And by the way there was already a women here and you let her come to my office. Don't let me fire you." I hang up and saw Geneva still here.

"Why would a pregnant women want to see yo---."

"Didn't I tell you to get the fuck out of my office." I shouted interrupting her and she quickly left.

I started thinking again about everything. If it's not about Sofia than its about Anna's family. Why would her father want to destroy her marriage? And why is Marko leaving her if he never saw the picture Annette had.

"Hey." I shook my head after hearing Sofia's voice. I'm definitely thinking so much about her that I think she's here.

"Elijah must have been so naughty for you to not even greet your ex-wife. How was Elijah?" Sofia asked and I looked up to see if I wasn't just dreaming.

"I miss---." I stop talking and my smile faded away as soon as I saw her stomach.

"Miss what?" She questioned smiling.

"Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyways I came to tell you I'm pregnant and it's---."

"I can see." I replied interrupting her.

"Well there's something else I have to tell you Benjamin it's---." She paused and took a seat. "Benjamin this child---."

"Congratulations." I interrupted her again and she nod her head smiling. "I'm really busy so please leave." I bit my tongue trying my best to calm down.

"It's just going to take a few minutes." She replied. "Won't you look at me when I'm talking to you?"

"I told you I'm busy." I didn't want her seeing the hurt in my eyes.

"Okay. Anyways I'm pregnant a---."

"Congratulations now please leave." I might be so impatient but I don't want to loose my temper.

"I wanted to tell you I'm pregnant Benjamin. I really wanted to before anyone else did and plus this child---."

"GET OUT." I shouted. "I don't care whether you pregnant or not so get the fuck out before I loose it."

"Don't raise your voice at me. I'm not your obedient wife." She shouted getting up.

"Well than get the fuck out of my fucking office." I shouted getting up. "Sofia don't let me throw you out." I added shutting my eyes.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
3.7M 113K 60
"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This can't be happening. He was the last per...
10.6K 167 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
226K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...