Normal Days || Taegi

By peacholip

"If you truly love me, would you jump down a waterfall if I asked you to?" More

~•° {Introduction} °•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Flashback
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
•~°Chapter 10°~•
•~°COMEBACK°~•
•~°Chapter 12°~•
•~°Chapter 13°~•
•~°Chapter 14°~•
•~°Chapter 15°~•
•~°Chapter 16°~•
•~°Chapter 17°~•
•~°Chapter 18°~•
•~°Chapter 19°~•
•~°Chapter 20°~•
•~°Chapter 21°~•
•~°Chapter 22°~•
•~°Chapter 23°~•
•~°Chapter 24°~•
•~°Chapter 25°~•
•~°Chapter 26°~•
•~°Chapter 27°~•
•~°Chapter 28°~•
•~°Chapter 29°~•
•~°Chapter 30°~•
•~°Chapter 31°~•
•~°Chapter 32°~•
•~°Chapter 33°~•
•~°Chapter 34°~•
•~°Chapter 35°~•
•~°Chapter 36°~•
•~°Chapter 38°~•
•~°Chapter 39°~•
omigod
°~•Thank you•~°
•~°BTW°~•
🐰
💜

•~°Chapter 11°~•

137 8 2
By peacholip

A lump forms on Taehyung's throat. His hand which was nearly touching the door knob, visibly shaking. And it didn't help that he jumped from the sudden palm (of hand) that's placed on his shoulder

"Tae... you okay?"
The boy with brown hair became worried that something might be wrong with the younger again. And trust me. He'll destroy everything if so.

"Y-yeah..."
The younger couldn't help but stutter. What if his hyung was still unconcious..? What if those times where the boys kept on telling him that Suga loves him was all just a lie to cheer him up.? What if they just want to hide the truth from him?

Even with all of these negative thoughts surrounding his head, he decided to shook his head to shoo them all away. And twisted his wrist to open the door. Once he went inside, he couldn't restrain himself from crying.

The younger held the pale boy's hand. But retracted as soon as he felt the coldness of the hyung's hand.

"Hyung..."
Was all he could mutter from seeing the sick boy. Then fell on his knees while he starts forming two fists from his hands which were resting on the side of the bed. Hiding his face on them.

"I'm sorry..."
He stuttered. All he could do right now was nothing but cry.

But all of this ended as he felt a hand caressing his hair.

"Why are you crying?"
Was what the younger heard. Suddenly he looked up to see the gummy smile that he had longed.

"Hyung!"
He yelled as he stood up and leaned to hug the hyung who sat up at the same time.

"I-I t-thought you w-were still s-sick!"
He cried in his shoulder.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine."
The hyung hugged him with hus arm that doesn't have a syringe in it. More specifically, the right arm.

"B-but you l-look super p-pale..!"

This sentence made Yoongi's face poker-like as he gently pushed Taehyung off of him to break the hug.

"Taehyung..."

"W-what..?"

"I'm always pale."
Yoongi scoffed at how idiotic the younger could be.

"The cons of being pale. One look at you and they immediately suspect that you're sick when you're fucking not!"
Yoongi shrugged and waved his hands. Causing the younger to feel embarassed at his assumption and look at a different direction while rubbing the back of his head.

"S-sorry hyung..."
The younger expected to get a angered hyung. But instead recieved a small chuckle from him.

"Come closer Taehyung."

The younger was slightly confused but obliged. And so, he leaned closer to him.

"Closer."
And he does it again. This time, nearer to the hyung's face.

"Closer."
He soons become confused as to why the hyung keeps on saying that. But he didn't want to annoy him, so he leaned even closer than before. Their faces were just inches apart from each other's.

Taehyung couldn't help himself from gazing at the deep brown eyes that were staring back at him. They had eyes that featured that of a cat. A cat that was mezmerising and mysterious, just like the boy who caresses Taehyung's cheek and began to gently placed his plump lips against the younger's soft ones.

Thus getting the attention from the younger who's eyes went wide. But he missed his hyung's lips. He missed the way they kissed. Therefore he cups the cheeks of the smaller.

The kiss lasted for about 2 or 3 minutes, until they had to break for air. But instead of fully backing away, they rest their forehead on the other's.

"This isn't exactly the right time..."
Taehyung looked at him.

"For what?"

"For this."
Taehyung let go of his hands and placed them on the hyung's shoulder. Then stood up and placed a soft kiss on the forehead of the hyung. Who is now stunned from the sudden action.

"Why do you make me feel this way hyung..? Whenever I'm near you, I don't know what to do. It's like I completely forgot how to act, let alone breath! Whenever I just look at your pics that I, have to confess, saved in my phone, I already feel goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't stop myself from feeling like this. Whenever we hug, all of my muscles has lost it's tension. Whenever we kiss, I feel like I'm in Cloud 9. Whenever I watch your videos, I already feel like I'm there with you. And to be honest, in my coma, I've only dreamt about you. When I woke up, the first person that I wanted to see, was you. I've lost all of my senses when it comes to you. So... if I may ask... Do you, Min Yoongi, accept your new role of being Kim Taehyung's boyfriend?"

The hyung felt heat rise up his cheeks, he was expecting a confession, but not this soon. He tried to process what happened, while trying to find the right words to mutter.

But no luck. All he could do was form a small agape. And stare at the youngers face which was full of hope.

After waiting for nearly a minute, Taehyung sighed. And let go of Yoongi's shoulders.

"I know that the confession was too soon. So you can tell me your answer when you're ready to."
Taehyung sighed which turn to his signature box smile. Then went to leave the hospital.

As he waited for his driver to pick him up, he grabbed his phone and played with it. After hours of waiting, a car stops right infront of him as the door opens. He then bent to go inside and pull the door handle to close it.

"So~?"
A certain J-Hope sang. Can't help but be curious.

"What?"
Taehyung looked at the boys, confused.

"What did he say?"
Namjoon asked.

Taehyung sat there, trying to find the right answer. Causing the boys to loose their patience.

"I told him that he can answer when he's ready to."
He finally spoke.

The boys were feeling the mixture of both happy and sad. Happy since he finally conffesed. But sad since Suga didn't answer him.

"Don't worry, I can wait. And you should too."
Taehyung looked back at them.

"Ok I give up, we can't force you two."
Jin plopped back down on his seat, causing a bit of a shake.

"Let's go back to the apartment."

"But I wanted to go eat-"

"No. We just ate like 5 minutes ago and we aren't even dressed appropriately."
Namjoon said, pointing at Jimin and Jungkook who are literally wearing shorts, flip flops, and sleeveless shirts.

"Then why'd you dress up?"
The boy with broad shoulders responded back.

"To be honest with you... I literally had no idea why."
Namjoon blurted out. Causing the others to laugh. All except Jin, who had a straight face and looked at him in disbelief.

Suddenly, Namjoon drove their way to the apartment which caught the boys off guard.

"Yah atleast slow down hyung!"
Taehyung pushed the seat infront of him to not fall headfirst.

--------------

"Ah~... Finally, home sweet home!"
Taehyung plopped himself down. Feeling the soft and cold textures that came from one of his lovers. The couch.

The boys were all gathered around in the living room. If you need details, then Jimin sat comfortably on the lap of the younger who wrapped his arms around the smallers hips. Jin sat on the outside arm of the couch. And Namjoon crossed his legs. Hugging onto his huge Koya pillow.

"So..."
Namjoon looked at each of the boys. Wanting to break the awkward silence.

"What are you going to do when Suga hyung says yes?"
Jungkook looked at the boy who seemed to have already doze off. Until sooner or later he snapped back into reality.

"That depends on your imagination."
Taehyung bit his bottom lip. Which caused Jimin and Jungkook to choke on air while Namjoon and Jin did a thumbs up.

Eomma and appa approved.

"And what if he'll say no..?"
Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"Then I'll make him change his mind."
Taehyung crossed his arms once again making the two youngers gag and the two hyungs laugh their ass off.

"I see that you got him Joonie."
Jin ruffled his hair with his right hand that got yeeted away by Namjoon's.

"Boys this is a private meeting for the adults go. Shoo!"
Jin gestured the two boys to shoo away.

"Even if I'm older than Taehyung I can't bare this."
Jimin said. Grabbing Jungkook's hand as they both went upstairs.

The two hyungs then sit beside Taehyung.

"Who's bottom."
Namjoon whispered but made it clear enough for Jin and Taehyung to hear.

"Isn't it obvious?"
Taehyung answered.

"The Yoonbooty gonna be abused."
The oldest of them blunted out. Making the other two laugh ridiculously.

Namjoon patted Taehyung's shoulder and massaged it a bit. Gaining his attention.

"If you need condoms, you know who to call."

Jin then slapped Namjoon.

"Jesus Princess, that hurts."
Namjoon said. Rubbing his cheek that now has a visible red handprint.

"So are we gonna order food-"
Taehyung pointed out. None of them had eaten yet.

"Did someone say food?!?!"
Jimin and Jungkook ran downstairs in a flash.

"Jin's already on it."
Namjoon pointed at the hyung who was on the phone.

So right now I have no idea what they usually order so just imagine Jin ordering a lot of food.

And I have the best idea ever rn

"Okey... add Orangeh Chicken ples.... mhm... yah... and cock-"
Jin spoke.

Namjoon looks at him weirdly.

Wtf is he trying to say coke?

Suddenly J-Hope comes and says

"HAMBURGER AND SPRITE"

"Yah... hambugeh, spritu and cock"

Namjoon is dying.

The 3 boys who appeared out of nowhere then sat on the couch.

"Mhm...yup...thank you!"
Jin then hangs up and places the phone on the table screen-first.

"I really need to teach you english..."
Namjoon places his hand on his forehead and shook his head slowly. Regretting everything.

"Mk"
Jin responded innocently. Then sits beside Taehyung.

"So what were you guys talking about?"
J-Hope looked at everyone curiously. While Jungkook and Jimin just shrugged. So he looked at the 3.

Jin leans in and covers his mouth from the two young boys and whispered.

***

And J-Hope nodded while smirking as he understood the hyung.

Sunshine Hobi is gone.

After one or two hours or so, someone knocks on the door. Recieving the attention of the boys.

"Must be the delivery."
Namjoon said as he stood up.

He then walks towards the door and opens it. Revealing a awfully familiar black haired boy in the pink and grey uniform.

"Sign here please."
He held the cardboard with a delivery reciept and pen on it. Which Namjoon then took, signed, then gave him the payment.

"Keep the change."
Namjoon said.

The boy then balanced carrying the plastic bags and

"Hey haven't I seen you before?"
Namjoon pointed at him while his elbow rested on his left hand. Then tried to remember.

"It's me, BamBam."

"Oh shit dude sorry I forgot about you. Wait lemme get my friend."
Namjoon ran back to their room and grabbed J-Hope's arm then started pulling him outside the room.

"What the hell man! Stop pulling me it hurts! Hajiwa, hajiwa!"
J-Hope tried to break free but he felt like his arm was gonna break when he continues any further. So he walked with Namjoon in defeat.

"Oh hey BamBam- wait... BAMBAM!?"
J-Hope waved at him but started to squint his eyes. After a while he realized that it was BamBam.

"Don't ask. Part-time job. Just wanna do something since we're on vacation."

"Oh okay then. Thanks!"

"No problem"
BamBam then walked away as Namjoon closed the dorm.

J-Hope then carefully carried the plastic bags towards the kitchen while Namjoon followed.

"Okay. Let's eat!"
Jin said as he hurridly placed the containers in one go.

---------

After eating, they all bathe, brushed their teeth, and did whatever the fuck they did before going to sleep.

I rushed.

2,030 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place
273 25 16
"If you love me, why did you leave me?"
45.5K 2.1K 41
"THIS WORLD IS A SHITTY PLACE。" "HOW SO?" "THERE'S NO PLACE, FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME。" ↬ BO OK ONE WALKER SERIES
244K 7.6K 38
•If you fell for two people at the same time, chose the second, because if you really did love the first one, your heart wouldn't have beaten for the...