Lucifer; A New Beginning (fan...

By DerpyPigeon

I wrote this a while ago and it's my first Fanfiction it's kind of crappy. *Lucifer and Chloe's partnership... More

Chapter 1 | "Are you afraid of me?"
Chapter 2 | "Heartbroken Devil"
Chapter 3 | "They're just wings."
Chapter 4 | "This is unbelievable"
Chapter 5 | "And dear old dad strikes again"
Chapter 6 | "An angel in the darkest disguise"
Chapter 7 | "Pudding Algebraic Expression"
Chapter 8 | "It's nice to be back"
Chapter 9 | "What is happening to me?"
Chapter 10 | "Died from an angel's light"
Chapter 11 | "Watching you suffer over someone else's sadness is fun."
Chapter 12 | "The world's first murderer VS a detective"
Chapter 13 | "I've been punished"
Chapter 14 | "Reunited Deckerstar"
Chapter 15 | "Soulmates"
Chapter 16 | "Angel of Death's return"

Chapter 17 | "Punisher's punishment"

1K 25 13
By DerpyPigeon

Setting: Lux

Lucifer walked out of the elevator just when he heard a gun shot and a chorus of screams. He looked around frantically in attempt to see who did it. "Alright, murderer. Show yourself." The Devil snarled.

"Everybody leave now, unless you want to die." A guy warned from the middle of the club, aiming his gun all around. Everybody raced up the staircase in panic.

"Oh, I think i'll stay here." Lucifer sneered at the man, walking toward him. "Besides, it's my club. Isn't it me who's supposed to make the rules?"

The man appeared to notice him. "Oh! Mr. Morningstar! Sorry, I didn't realize you were here."

"Oh trust me, you'll be more than sorry soon enough."

"Is that your best threat?" The man laughed, and pointed his gun at Lucifer.

"Don't waste your bullets on me, save them for someone you really want to kill."

"But I like to kill everyone." The guy shot Lucifer, as bullet bounced off of him and made a clattering sound as it hit the floor. He looked at his gun, then at Lucifer, seemingly confused. "How.." He pulled the trigger a few more times, the bullets puncturing his shirt but never his skin.

"Isn't It perplexing?" The Devil smirked at him in amusement. 

"Why aren't you dead?" The criminal exclaimed in frustration.

"Benefits of immortality."

"What? W-what are you?"

"You know very well what I am." Lucifer walked closer to the man, his face turning dark red and burnt and his eyes turning red with a black sclera for a split second.

The guy stumbled backwards in fear, dropping his gun. "WOAH WHAT—I-I'M SORRY—I DIDN'T—I JUST—JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

"Oh, you're gonna wish I'd kill you instead." Lucifer's eyes flashed red again.

The man let out a scream just as a group of police officers rushed down the stairs. "Lucifer!" Chloe's voice echoed through the club. "Lucifer? What did you do?"

Lucifer turned around. "Detective? You're better?"

"Yes, now answer my question. What did you do?" 

Lucifer pointed to the man behind him. "He's guilty, detective."

The man frantically scrambled for his gun behind Lucifer and pointed it at Chloe.

Chloe moved her gun toward the guy behind him. "Drop the weapon." She ordered.

Lucifer turned his head to see what the man was doing.

The guy refused to listen and stood up, his gun still pointed at Chloe.

"Drop it. Now." Chloe instructed.

Lucifer turned to face the man. "You heard the lady."

The criminal disobeyed once again put his finger on the trigger.

Lucifer glared at the man and turned his eyes red as a warning. 

The guy flinched and slowly moved down his gun. "I'm—sorry.."

"Drop it!" The Devil shouted at him, his eyes still red with fire.

He dropped his gun immediately. "D-dont—please.."

Chloe shivered slightly and backed up. She knew he was The Devil, but she still wasn't quite used to seeing that part of him. She'd only seen it once, and that one time was enough to nearly scare the life out of her. "L-Lucifer... your eyes.."

Lucifer glanced at her and realized her terror. His eyes faded back to their normal dark brown. "Sorry, detective. I-I-didn't mean to scare you." 

Chloe shook her head. "It—it's fine.." she replied, slowing backing up again.

"Don't be afraid, detective. You know I would never harm you in the slightest." Lucifer reassured her. 

Chloe nodded slowly and called a few officers to handcuff the criminal.

After they all left Lucifer walked toward the detective. "Chloe... are you still scared of me? After... all this time?"

Chloe shook her head, nodded, then shrugged. "I—I don't—know.."

"I will never in my life dare to hurt you." Lucifer looked her straight in the eyes, to make sure she knew he mean't what he said.

"I.. I believe you... but..." The detective's eyes filled with tears. "I.. I thought I was over this—but—I..."

Lucifer slowly put his hand in Chloe's. "Detective, I apologize for not telling you sooner, but you were put in my path by my father. You—you're a miracle... and—i thought it was all just a sham but—but it—it really is real." The Devil smiled at her.

Chloe looked up at him in shock. "So... we—we were.. meant for each other?"

Lucifer nodded. 

Suddenly there was a loud BANG of a gunshot.

Chloe flinched and looked up at Lucifer in panic.

"Detective?"

"I..." She collapsed to the floor.

"DETECTIVE!" Lucifer's heart raced. "No.. not again!" He looked up to see a man with a gun in his hand, who just stood there smirking with pride.

A group of cops rushed over to her and called an ambulance.

A few hours later

Setting: Lucifer's Penthouse

Lucifer had no idea whether Chloe was okay or not, but he was far to frightened to know. He frustratedly walked into the balcony.

"WHY?" Lucifer glared at the sky. "Can't you tell I'm sick and tired of your "punishments?"  He walked over to the bar table.

Suddenly the elevator made a ding and Azrael walked through it. "Hey Luce."

"What do you bloody want?" The Devil snarled.

Azrael seemed to notice her brother was provoked. "Luce? Are you okay?"

"No! I'm not bloody okay! How can I be okay when... when.." Lucifer breathed heavily with anger and his eyes turned red. "WHEN DAD IS TORTURING ME!" He grabbed a bottle of alcohol and threw it forcefully across the room, making it shatter glass all over the floor.

"Luce! Hey! Relax!" Azrael tried to calm him down. "What's happening?"

"Dad is happening."

"What did he do?"

"It's the second time he's tried to kill her.." Lucifer growled. "ITS LIKE HE'LL NEVER STOP TRYING UNTIL SHE DIES!" His eyes turned red again and blazed with fire.

"Lucifer! Just chill! We can work this out!"

"CAN WE? CAN WE REALLY WORK THIS OUT, SISTER? DAD'S GOING TO KILL HER EVENTUALLY AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO!"

Azrael laid her hand on her brother's shoulder. "Breathe."

Lucifer looked at her and took a few deep breaths. His eyes returned to normal and they filled with tears. "Sister, dad won't stop trying. He won't stop until she dies.."

"Who?"

"C-Chloe.."

"Oh... why?"

Lucifer rested his head on Azrael's shoulder and began to cry uncontrollably.

"Luce, heyy... it's okay. Why is dad trying to kill her?"

"H-he's p-punishing me for k-killing Cain.."

"You killed Cain?"

Lucifer lifted his head up and nodded, as his rubbed his eyes.

"Why?"

Lucifer stopped crying and proceeded to explain. "Because he was... he was going to kill us.. but—but then he killed me—and then Chloe killed him—and Amenadiel brought me back and—so I think he's punishing both of us..." 

Azrael gave him a look of confusion. "What?"

"I killed Cain but he came back, and then Cain killed me but Amenadiel brought me back and then Chloe killed Cain so, I think dads trying to kill her to punish both me and her.. He'll just keep trying until we both get the punishment he wants us to have."

"Well.. the only way he'll stop trying to kill her is if she dies, right?"

Lucifer nodded and furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Maybe we have to let her die."

"...ABSURD!" Lucifer grabbed his sister by the neck lifted her up.

"L-Luce.. i-it's the only w-way.."

"Sister she... she can't die! She's the only human who... who truly understands me..."

"I-I'm s-sorry.."

Lucifer dropped his sister to the ground as he became lost in his thoughts. "Chloe can't..die... if she dies...she'll... she'll go to Hell... and... she'll suffer with the guilt of killing Cain.. maybe even other things I don't know about..."

The Angel of Death painfully stood up from the floor. "You don't know if Chloe would go to Hell."

"You don't know if she'd go to Heaven either!" Lucifer stressfully sat down on the couch and buried his face into his hands.

"I guess we could call this the punisher's punishment." Azrael smirked slightly.

Lucifer looked up at his sister and glared at her with what seemed all of his fury.

"Heyy, I didn't mean it to offend you. I just thought it was funny."

"Funny?" The Devil stood up as his eyes lit up with red flame.

"Luce! Hey! I'm sorry! Just relax, okay?"

"Have your own father attempt to kill your soulmate over and over and never stop trying until she finally dies, then say it's funny." Lucifer snarled at her, then walked into the elevator.

"There he goes again." Azrael mumbled and rolled her eyes.

Setting: Lux

Lucifer walked out of the elevator to see the club dark as can be, no dancers, no bar tenders, no lights, no music, nothing. "What on earth?" The Devil glanced around in confusion. 

"Sorry, Lux will be closed for tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 161 6
Chloe and Lucifer, Lucifer and Chloe... A lot of possibilities, a lot of fun and a lot of adventures. It will be full of fluff, smut (a little, or mo...
96.5K 2.7K 23
First day of senior year. (Y/n) has a long and boring year ahead of her before she graduates... or does she? Something weird is going on and the new...
6.1K 167 10
Y/N is a beautiful angel, the most beautiful according to the four sons of God; Michael, Gabriel, Azrael and Lucifer. Lucifer, was the only one y/n h...
16.4K 348 12
(This is mostly Deckerstar, so they won't be much Maze and Eve stuff. ) Lucifer eventually returns to earth to be with Chloe, Dromos follows him the...