The Prince and His Princess (...

By SabrinaKinkle32

Completed. When Prince Ben was 10 he would take visits to the isle with his father. One day he met a girl by... More

A Promise Made
The Broken Promise
Welcome To The Isle
The Unforgettable Promise
Remembrance
The Acception
Royal Ball (part 1)
Royal Ball (part 2)
The Isle Party
Ben and Audrey
Mal's Return
In Mal's Head
Uma's Story
A Second Chance
Jealousy
The Big Surprise
Ben's Coronation
Celebration
The End
Two Books

A New Love

1.7K 32 19
By SabrinaKinkle32

It was finally Friday and Ben, Evie, Jay, and Carlos all decided to go to Chad's party together.

Ben was his room dressed up all nice and he was continuing with his drawing. 

"Ben shouldn't you be leaving soon?" Adam asked standing in Ben's doorway.

Ben glanced over at the time. Then he jumped out of bed. 

"Yeah thanks Dad." Ben ran right past her father and ran out of the castle.

He had to pick Evie up at her dorm, so they could all meet at the limo. He reached her dorm and he lightly knocked on the door.

When Evie opened the door she was wearing a dark blue dress. "There you are. I was afraid you forget to come get me."

"Never, but you look beautiful." Ben was staring at her amazed.

Evie laughed shyly and blushed a bit. "Well she we get going?" Evie wondered.

"Right. Yes!" Ben held out of his arm and Evie wrapped her's around his. 

Ben and Evie walked out to see Carlos and Jay already waiting at the limo for them.

"Finally you guys are here." Jay complaining.

"Yes we're here now." Ben patted Jay's back.

Ben opened the door and Carlos and Jay climbed in.

"Go ahead." Ben told Evie.

She got in and Ben followed shutting the door behind him. Ben was sitting right next her and shyly he started putting his arm around her. 

Evie looked at him and smiled shyly. He smiled back shyly too.

After about twenty minutes the limo came to a stop. The window to the front rolled down.

The driver turned back to the four and was talking to Ben. "We're here sir."

"Thank you." Ben replied. The driver started getting out. "Oh no it's okay I can open the door for us."

Ben waited for the driver to close his door before Ben opened their door.

He held the door open and held out his hand for Evie. She took it and climbed out. Then Jay and Carlos got out.

"Well guys welcome to Chad's castle!" Ben said, then moved out of their way.

The three looked up at the castle amazed.

"You guys want to go in?" Ben asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes!" Jay and Carlos both said at the same time, then ran in.

Evie and Ben shared and look, then laughed. They walked into a crowded house.

"Ben! You're here!" Chad ran up to them holding a drink. "And I see you brought your girlfriend."

"Ha ha..." Ben laughed awkwardly.

"I'm not his girlfriend." Evie reassured Chad.

"Whatever you say." Chad shrugged, then walked away.

After a few hours of everyone dancing and having fun Chad stopped the music.

He stood by the speaker with a microphone hooked up. "Attention! Attention everyone!" Everyone turned their attention to him. "We're gonna start playing seven minutes in heaven!"

"What's seven minutes in heaven?" Evie whispered to Ben.

"It's where..." Ben started explaining.

"Where one person is chosen to spin a bottle and whoever it lands on they both have to go into a closet make out or do whatever for seven minutes. That's what Ben and Audrey had to do." Chad cut Ben off.

Evie just looked over at Ben confused and he just smiled.

Almost everyone was sitting around in a circle. While they waited for the two that went inn to come out.

"Okay let's see who's next?" Chad asked walking around as the two sat down. "Ben!" He faced Ben pointing at him.

"No Chad. Not again." Ben mouthed to Chad, but Chad pretended not to notice.

Ben rolled his eyes. Then took the bottle and spun it. 

Evie looked around at all the girls crossing their fingers hoping it'll land on them.

The bottle started slowing down near Ben, then stopped.

Ben looked over to see it landed on Evie.

"Wow would you look at that." Chad put his arms around Ben and Evie. "Let's get you two in there." 

"Chad we can't." Ben tried explaining.

"Too bad." Chad ignored him and pushed him in the closet with Evie.

The door slammed shut, then locked.

"Well this is interesting." Evie said awkwardly.

"Yeah. Look Evie we don't need to do anything. We can just talk. Tell me how your life was like growing up on the isle." Ben relied.

"Well it was rough. At first Mal didn't like me, but we soon become best friends." Evie began.

"If she's your best friend, then why didn't you stay on the isle with her?" Ben questioned.

"Because it was always my dream to live in Auradon. And she wanted me, Jay, and Carlos to stay here." Evie told Ben.

"Oh. I see." Ben nodded his head.

They talked for seven minutes till Chad opened the door.

"I was standing by the door, but all I heard was you guys talking. What was going on?" Chad asked disappointed. 

"We were just talking because I told you  Chad. We can't do any of that." Ben stated as him and Evie passed him.

"Lame." Chad mumbled behind them.

When the party was over the four got back into the limo. Carlos and Jay got out and ran to their dorm. Ben and Evie waited behind. 

"Thanks for inviting us to go with you." Evie thanked Ben, then was about to leave.

"Well I meant to just invite you and Jay and Carlos kind of showed up." Ben joked.

"Ben!" Evie friendly hit him in the arm.

Ben laughed, then replied. "I should get you back to your dorm.

They got out of the limo and headed towards the girls' dorm.

"Here we are." Evie stated as she reached her dorm.

"Yes we are." Ben replied smiling shyly.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow Ben." Evie said.

"Yeah. Bye." Ben hugged her, then left.

The next day Ben was on the tourney field practicing. Then Audrey walked up.

"Hey Bennyboo." She greeted him.

"What do you want Audrey?" Ben asked getting annoyed,

"I just wanted to know the truth." Audrey told him.

"What truth?" Ben asked her again.

"About you and Evie. Are you two dating?" Audrey wondered.

"No. Me and Evie are just friends." Ben answered.

"Cool." Audrey smiled and slowly backed away.

Ben just watched her with a strange look.

Later the night Ben was in his room drawing again.

"Ben can I come in?" His mom said from the outside.

"Sure Mom!" Ben called replying.

She opened the door and spotted Ben at his desk drawing instead of his bed.

"What's up Mom?" Ben asked spinning around to her.

"Well Ben, Evie is here to see you." Belle answered.

"What? Why?" Ben wondered standing up and walking to the door.

"Hey Ben. Can we talk?" Evie asked coming into view.

"Yeah. Sure. Of course!" Ben let her in.

"I'll leave you two." Belle shut the door for them.

"So what's up?" Questioned Ben as he sat on his bed.

"It's about the other night." Evie started. "When we were playing that seven minutes in heaven game."

"Okay so what's up?" Ben listened in.

"Why didn't you want to kiss me?" Evie questioned.

"Evie. Only because of Mal." Was Ben's answer.

"Yeah, but Mal isn't here and don't know if she's coming back." Evie replied.

"So then what do you want to do?" Ben asked looking right at Evie.

"I don't know." Evie shrugged.

Then they both looked at each other and started getting nervous.

"Ben..." 

"Evie..." 

Slowly they both leaned in and closed their eyes, then kissed. 

After they leaned back and looked into each other's eyes. 

"That was..." Ben started.

"Amazing." Evie finished. 

They both started blushing and laughing.

"So Ben... Tell me about what happened with you and Audrey and that seven minutes in heaven game." Evie said.

Ben looked at her with a nervous smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 899 35
Crystal Charming is NOT like everyone at Auradon; So what will happen when Prince Ben and her brother Chad suggest she goes to the Isle for a week?
15.5K 198 12
Completed. There is an isle prison where all the people that have done terrible things live. One day one of them escape. Little does everyone living...
28.9K 525 26
Evie lived on the Isle all her life. She had friends, good grades and even a boyfriend. All of this changes when her Ex-Best friend Uma leaves her fo...
64.9K 1.4K 30
Ben goes on business trips from time to time, it comes with being the King and possibly the most important person in Auradon. Mal's always been okay...